Author Topic: The General musings of Jason Callan, a real american hero and youtuber.  (Read 4718 times)

j c nation

• KMST
Re: The General musings of Jason Callan, a real american hero and youtuber.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 01:53:09 PM »
The hair flipping penguin guy and his long haired chicken “friend” was an unexpected laugh.

Yeah I didn't know who the heck that was. But you never know what to expect on my live streams.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2019, 11:30:44 AM »
Hello @j c nation  how are you doing?

j c nation

• KMST
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2019, 06:53:25 PM »
Hello @j c nation  how are you doing?

It's going pretty good buddy. I hope all is well with you.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 06:11:14 AM »
Yeah I didn't know who the heck that was. But you never know what to expect on my live streams.

Christina has some pretty good racy ones. Great guest.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

j c nation

• KMST
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2019, 09:31:13 PM »

Yeah. She was awesome.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 09:35:21 PM »
She wrote and directed this film according to IMDB...  "Topless Hugs: Sorority Hazing"...Missed that at the oscars

j c nation

• KMST
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 05:01:15 PM »
She wrote and directed this film according to IMDB...  "Topless Hugs: Sorority Hazing"...Missed that at the oscars

Yes i saw that on youtube. I want to ask her a couple of questions about that next time.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2019, 05:20:26 PM »
I read that there will be an ass bouncing Jason Callan twerking live stream. What time does the gratuitous butt crack show begin?

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2019, 04:10:59 PM »
Was just watching some old Callan videos and stumbled across his SpaghettiOs video. I’d like to see @j c nation and @Rally Squirrel do a comparison video between Chef Boyardee Throwback and the mushy plain shit.

j c nation

• KMST
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2019, 02:14:18 AM »
Was just watching some old Callan videos and stumbled across his SpaghettiOs video. I’d like to see @j c nation and @Rally Squirrel do a comparison video between Chef Boyardee Throwback and the mushy plain shit.

I also did a live video as well last night.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2019, 06:40:57 AM »
I also did a live video as well last night.

Where in the hell is the Jason Callan signature moptop?! Are you going as @DaveSchrader for Halloween?

j c nation

• KMST
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2019, 06:59:49 AM »
Where in the hell is the Jason Callan signature moptop?! Are you going as @DaveSchrader for Halloween?
Had to get it all cut. lol

j c nation

• KMST
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2019, 07:43:29 PM »
My friend Paul wrote a college paper about me for which he got a A.

Here is the paper He wrote:

Army veteran turned YouTuber, Jason Callan shifts his aim from the military unto a new sight; a plate of food. Thousands of videos and over 7,000 subscribers later, Jason now finds himself as a well-respected food reviewers on the platform.

This success however did not come overnight, as Callan has been plugging away at the Youtube grind for the better part of six years now. The main focus of his channel is to offer a broad range of food reviews. From items you would purchase at Dollar Tree, to meals him and his friend John order at restaurants, such as Applebees and Golden Corral. Callan also offers content on his channel about movies, local happenings and even the occasional music review.

“I really enjoy doing it,” said Callan. “It keeps me busy and always gives me something to do. Since my subscriber base has grown over the years, people always send me stuff so it gives me even more things to review. I love doing it, I love entertaining and informing people, that’s the main thing I love doing it,” finished Callan.

If you’ve ever followed a particular YouTube personality, you would know that it isn’t out of the norm to become a character, or to amplify excitement and emotion. When posed with the scenario Callan responded: “well I worry a lot, and at work I usually don’t talk very much because I am very busy. I still like to joke around I just worry a lot more about stuff.” Callan went on to explain that the passing of his father only exacerbated his worrying. He confirmed that unlike many other YouTubers in the food review scene, he tries to be the same person. Callan stated he has no problem with other YouTube personalities putting on a character, he just prefers to be true to himself.

When Callan first started uploading videos to his YouTube channel, monetization wasn’t something that he was aware of. He saw people’s videos on the Tonight Show and things of that nature, but wasn’t privy to the fact that for many people, Youtube became their main source of income. So for now Youtube isn’t something he does full time.

“Well, what I would love to do is have Youtube be my main job. I think that’s the dream of most youtubers is to have their channels be their main job. I would love for that to happen because you are your own boss and you are doing what you love, which is creating stuff.” If his dream became reality, Callan said he would upgrade his equipment, however the content of his channel would remain the same.

When asked what has he obtained out of his channel and his response was this. “What I’ve gotten out of my Youtube channel is incredible satisfaction; people really seem to enjoy it, and I have gained a lot of new friends.” He then wrapped up my questioning by saying I wasn’t the only one to reach out to him recently; he did a radio interview with a college student in Bridgewater, Massachusetts a few weeks ago.

You can find Jason and all of his content by searching Jason Callan on Youtube.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2019, 07:32:31 AM »
@j c nation are you planning to do some Christmas related videos??

j c nation

• KMST
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2019, 08:04:10 PM »
@j c nation are you planning to do some Christmas related videos??

I kinda only did one so far.