Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12143662 times)

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #75480 on: January 14, 2019, 02:35:28 AM »
When Art was doing his show on C2Cam or on XM or on Dark Matter, people wanted to listen to him. So when Heather took over, she was a no name person. Why would anyone listen to her. I can understand George Noory because he did a local show and sometimes guest hosted when Art took a day off or two. It gave PremRat a test "drive" with noory to see if he and the listeners would work out. There was no so called test drive with Heather. Most of us has heard of her on the gabcast but the everyone in the United States, Canada or the rest of the world. Im just amazed that it took this long before she quit.

I listened to heather because Art handed over the microphone, thats it! I liked her for a little bit until the fog wore off.  She did better at first, but then started to agree with everything and talk for her guests. She has no reasoning capacity nor listening capacity. So you think Venus is not a UFO get the fuck off of Art's phone. I mean my phone.

I think she has seen bigfoot, ufo, had and NDE and astral travels for a past time... I imagine the list goes on.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75481 on: January 14, 2019, 02:37:15 AM »
Have we discussed where we’re all going to move to if HWs done ?  We have a good group. Dave’s thread ?
Invade Bellgab.  It'll be kinda like liberating France.

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #75482 on: January 14, 2019, 02:39:39 AM »

I'll go there, France helped liberate  the U.S.
I now drop and give 50(pushups as paladin likes words)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75483 on: January 14, 2019, 02:39:42 AM »

My shoulder is shot pretty much. These were huge pieces of glass. Very heavy. I had to cut the glass, run it thru the machine, package it on paper and deliver it.  These pieces of glass were very large and some st the company lost their hands to glass.  I had to be very careful. I was only there like 2 years getting paid 5.25 an hour.  Glad i left

Shit.  I've paid illegal aliens more than that.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #75484 on: January 14, 2019, 02:40:23 AM »

THAT - right there- is what makes me wish we had a top right.
You’re bloody fabulous!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #75485 on: January 14, 2019, 02:41:04 AM »

Gallic Shrug.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #75486 on: January 14, 2019, 02:41:44 AM »
I heard Noory a few times I suppose. I would have taken Hilly Rose, but sadly that is not to be. The callers beat up Rose and he did not even know it, I felt for him, such a nice honest guy.
I know that a lot of people do not care for Noory but I do use him as an example. There are also better hosts then him out there too. Heather like to cover Art's topics but she only covers just a small part of the topics that he cover. Art cover current events like Y2k, Tech, the government, who is running for the white house and many other things. Covering the paranormal does gets old fast and people can use the internet to fact check on what the guest is saying is true or bullshit. Its not the 90s when Art was doing his show. Art was better with the theater of the mind the Heather is. I know that will piss off @Jedimiller but its true.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75487 on: January 14, 2019, 02:42:31 AM »
@Jedimiller  my post may have seemed against you, it was not, it was about the derailment of the thread.
You know about misunderstandings I would suspect. I feel you are not as inhuman as you sound when you are drunk.
Holy Mothers Milk, Batman.  That's very sensitive  of you.  Is it time for the Bat cuddling? :D

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #75488 on: January 14, 2019, 02:45:48 AM »
@DynamoHum how are you doing today??

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #75489 on: January 14, 2019, 02:46:06 AM »
Shit.  I've paid illegal aliens more than that.

This was early 90s. minimum wage. Plus i was working for a temp agency. Remedy. They got me the job. Ive worked harder than you will ever work. Cuck beta
I'M ALPHA AF

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #75490 on: January 14, 2019, 02:48:07 AM »
Only after they were sure we would win.  We went over there because it was the right thing to do.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #75491 on: January 14, 2019, 02:48:07 AM »
This was early 90s. minimum wage. Plus i was working for a temp agency. Remedy. They got me the job. Ive worked harder than you will ever work. Cuck beta

@Jedimiller , @paladin1991 is a marine so he does more work in one hour then most humans can do in a lifetime. Miller unless you served in the military, most vets has do more shit then you.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #75492 on: January 14, 2019, 02:48:24 AM »
I also worked security for a year, for a gym. 24 fitness on balboa ave in kearny mesa san diego. It was kinda cool. Got to talk to tons of people at the front desk and the hotties. I got paid 6.25 an hour.
I'M ALPHA AF

B-A-T-M-A-N

• KDWN
« Reply #75493 on: January 14, 2019, 02:49:50 AM »
I know that a lot of people do not care for Noory but I do use him as an example. There are also better hosts then him out there too. Heather like to cover Art's topics but she only covers just a small part of the topics that he cover. Art cover current events like Y2k, Tech, the government, who is running for the white house and many other things. Covering the paranormal does gets old fast and people can use the internet to fact check on what the guest is saying is true or bullshit. Its not the 90s when Art was doing his show. Art was better with the theater of the mind the Heather is. I know that will piss off @Jedimiller but its true.

We are of the same mind here, you do not have to prove anything to me. She is stupid as fuck, she continuously beats her "High School education" as a credential to tell when things don't look right.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #75494 on: January 14, 2019, 02:50:26 AM »
We are of the same mind here, you do not have to prove anything to me. She is stupid as fuck, she continuously beats her "High School education" as a credential to tell when things don't look right.
Thanks @B-A-T-M-A-N