Rikki Gins Lounge > Collections and Collectibles

Vinyl Records

(1/2) > >>

BellHop:
Let this thread focus on the old standard that's making a comeback in the music industry - the vinyl record. Anything about them - 33s, 45s, and 78s - is welcome here.

Dancing queen:
i have a small collection >50 albums and i would love to collect more but i dont have the space for them

Sleeps_At_Night:
 ;) @HamsterMuscle

TigerLily:

--- Quote from: Dancing queen on November 11, 2018, 04:10:08 AM ---i have a small collection >50 albums and i would love to collect more but i dont have the space for them

--- End quote ---

Hi @Dancing queen. Vinyl records outclass cd's for most music. CD's are too bright. Records have warmth.
I really came here to express my appreciation of your thread. Really beautiful. A perfect addition to Ellgab. You should come out here more often. I for one would appreciate a more feminine touch. Maybe try 100 years thread. It's fairly civilized

Hey @Bart Ell ! I'm out pimping for you

ItsOver:

--- Quote from: BellHop on August 25, 2018, 10:41:04 PM ---Let this thread focus on the old standard that's making a comeback in the music industry - the vinyl record. Anything about them - 33s, 45s, and 78s - is welcome here.

--- End quote ---
Great idea. I just recently started thinking about getting back into vinyl. I already have a vacuum tube setup which sounds pretty good with the usual stuff but I’m sure it would sound even better running the good stuff on a turntable. I just don’t feel like starting all over again and amassing a large vinyl collection. I’d be very selective on what I’d get, just going with albums that I strongly favor and have stood the test of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version