Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820816 times)

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #870 on: November 13, 2018, 05:02:52 PM »
Jimmy Church makes my skin crawl, bigger poseur than Jorch even.

If I traveled back in time to 1978 and needed a cheesy DJ for a 7th grade dance party he'd be the guy.

You'd also find John B. Wells hosting an album rock show of deep cuts at a community college. It's a safe bet that the station would have a head shop fragrance: incense and marijuana.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #871 on: November 13, 2018, 10:40:36 PM »
I've started a GoFund me to become a Coast Insider.  No donations yet.

BellHop

• KIDD
« Reply #872 on: November 14, 2018, 06:42:33 AM »

"Come on, just fifteen cents a day..."

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #873 on: November 14, 2018, 07:35:43 AM »
You'd also find John B. Wells hosting an album rock show of deep cuts at a community college. It's a safe bet that the station would have a head shop fragrance: incense and marijuana.

Two of my three favorite smells.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #874 on: November 14, 2018, 10:33:18 AM »
"Come on, just fifteen cents a day..."

I know, but I have to eat first and cheese can get expensive, if you have no marketable skills.  Well, I did go to a wishing well and made a wish that I would get fifteen pennies today.  There were lots and lots of pennies there, enough for at least a whole week of Coast Insider, but there was a night security officer there, and I did not want to be put in a mouse trap.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #875 on: November 14, 2018, 10:15:17 PM »
So Noory had a guy who talks about mistakes last night, he mentioned that Wisconsin boys HS class photo where they all did Nazi salutes. I sounded like this was the first Jorge heard of it, I was stunned as it was trending all day and on the news.

BTW mistake is the most overused term in society today

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #876 on: November 14, 2018, 11:39:02 PM »

I still sometimes think this is all a goof, very elaborate one. I was half listening tonight, well that's a lie, I was more like 1/8 listening when I distinctly heard whoever the guest is state that there's evidence Dracula was an extra-terrestrial.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #877 on: November 16, 2018, 06:43:57 PM »
A new nationwide poll has just been released and it is proven that ten out of ten, that  is one hundred percent of cat ladies, would rather spend a weekend night with their cats than have a date with Norry.

The statistical definition of a cat lady is a women that has three or more felines in her home.

The sample was asked what would you imagine a date with Norry would be like, gave some interesting and illuminating comments.  One of those comments was a date with Norry would be like going out to dinner and when you go to the ladies room he dines and dashes you with the check.
Then, next month when  your credit card statement arrives you discover he has left open a monthly bar tab in your name. 

To be fair, Norry was contacted for comments and we agreed to meet at a corner cafe.  He ordered a drink, but before the heavy lifting questions could be asked, he had ran for the emergency exit, and I was left with a check.  He did lift me a Coast Christmas CD from the vault and left some DNA on it for autograph purposes. 

10 out of 10 cat ladies cannot be wrong.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #878 on: November 21, 2018, 03:17:56 AM »
Can I MeToo?!  insiders actually is as high as twenty-six cents a day, which is what I paid for a year.  And if the recurring insider billing posts at an inconvenient time, the nsf fee is $38, which could then cause another transaction to bounce, which would cost another $38 from the bank plus a similar fee from the other merchant.

I don't understand how George can sound so compassionate to the common person while at the same time requiring recurring billing which is exploitive at best and predatory at worst for people living paycheck to paycheck, as the news today states most people do.

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
  • want 2 pet my puddy cat
« Reply #879 on: November 21, 2018, 02:54:18 PM »
how has snoory been I havent listened 2 him n a while

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #880 on: November 22, 2018, 03:20:57 AM »

for once Jorch asked a good question of a guest. he had a Kennedy assassination guest on tonight and after a minute or two I realize the guest appears to be doing a JFK or RFK voice impression. 10 minutes later Jorch good naturedly asks the guest 'Do people tell you that you sound like Robert Kennedy?' The guest responded with a very curt 'No'  Jorch just lets it go - he should have followed up by asking 'Are you even from Massachusetts?'

what a nutbag if he's not a New England native, so obsessed with the Kennedys he begins talking like them. There is no way he answered Jorch's question honestly.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #881 on: November 23, 2018, 01:40:46 AM »
for once Jorch asked a good question of a guest. he had a Kennedy assassination guest on tonight and after a minute or two I realize the guest appears to be doing a JFK or RFK voice impression. 10 minutes later Jorch good naturedly asks the guest 'Do people tell you that you sound like Robert Kennedy?' The guest responded with a very curt 'No'  Jorch just lets it go - he should have followed up by asking 'Are you even from Massachusetts?'

what a nutbag if he's not a New England native, so obsessed with the Kennedys he begins talking like them. There is no way he answered Jorch's question honestly.
Around almost halfway through the second hour Tuesday night, George said, "No one here is looney!"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #882 on: November 24, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »
oh brother the witch, Jorch and Thomas the earnest regular caller are working on spells to bring rain to California to put out the wildfires. Now Jorch called upon his vast listening audience to focus together to bring rain. 

the wildfires will end as all fires do and this stooge will suggest his group intention may have been responsible. shameless clown
As far as fires ending, the number of them did make raise concerns of Armageddon.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #883 on: November 24, 2018, 01:49:22 AM »
This is the first time I've heard any thing about Austin-Fitts being unprofessional?
I always think of her as a pro.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #884 on: November 24, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »
Has Norry talked about this issue?

https://apnews.com/83a7e797f6eb48399bbe9530e4bce9a3