Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11918950 times)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #95146 on: April 19, 2019, 06:24:14 PM »
So you're not thinking Anthony is up to snuff?

How about Erinn F?

Admittedly we're into a succeeding filial of woo, so there is a dilution factor to contend with. ::)

Stalking brigs interests again? I haven't seen any of Erin's stuff.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #95147 on: April 19, 2019, 07:13:02 PM »
Geez...I guess not then...she's like Hester Prynne in real life forevers then, yeah? :-[

A scarlet L for legacy? ;D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #95148 on: April 19, 2019, 07:43:06 PM »
                     Red Heat Update

Good news thread.  Good news. Mrs. Walks and I will be off on a little trip starting Wednesday next week.  Had some miles that were going to expire at the end of the month so I am glad I got the time off approved by the White Shoe Boys.  We'll be going to a place that I visited once on business back eons ago when Mrs. Walks and I were still just dating.  I've always meant to get back as it was my kind of area.  Hopefully Mrs. Walks will like it - we shall see.

Hillbilly Jim will be gone during the same time period.   Yep.  That's right.  Even though we are under the gun to meet a crazy schedule, he got his annual  Merlefest trek approved.   I guess his point was that it was some sort of quasi-hajj for mountain folk and that it held a deeply spiritual meaning to them.
Of course the way he describes it - it is an opportunity to swap moonshine formulas and to try and screw anything that moves. Either way - good for him. 

Poor Prakash, he is a hot mess. It would seem that the demon bride wants to petition to get her folks over here and live with them. 
He spent the whole morning just staring at the floor of his cube, mumbling to himself in a language that I can't understand.  There
will not be a happy end to this part of the saga, I'll tell you that for nothing.

There was a lot of rain and tornado warnings here today so the Russian worked from home.   Guess she didn't want to get her hair all mussed up.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #95149 on: April 19, 2019, 07:46:16 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here is a question and I have a good feeling that @Bluejay will produce a meme of it. If Heather and @Jedimiller have kids, what will the kids look like?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #95150 on: April 19, 2019, 07:51:53 PM »
I smiled thee.

False headline...  There was NO red heat update, more like a
Blue Balls Update.

(it was initially an accidental smite but, hey I am making the most of it)🙄
                     Red Heat Update

Good news thread.  Good news. Mrs. Walks and I will be off on a little trip starting Wednesday next week.  Had some miles that were going to expire at the end of the month so I am glad I got the time off approved by the White Shoe Boys.  We'll be going to a place that I visited once on business back eons ago when Mrs. Walks and I were still just dating.  I've always meant to get back as it was my kind of area.  Hopefully Mrs. Walks will like it - we shall see.

Hillbilly Jim will be gone during the same time period.   Yep.  That's right.  Even though we are under the gun to meet a crazy schedule, he got his annual  Merlefest trek approved.   I guess his point was that it was some sort of quasi-hajj for mountain folk and that it held a deeply spiritual meaning to them.
Of course the way he describes it - it is an opportunity to swap moonshine formulas and to try and screw anything that moves. Either way - good for him. 

Poor Prakash, he is a hot mess. It would seem that the demon bride wants to petition to get her folks over here and live with them. 
He spent the whole morning just staring at the floor of his cube, mumbling to himself in a language that I can't understand.  There
will not be a happy end to this part of the saga, I'll tell you that for nothing.

There was a lot of rain and tornado warnings here today so the Russian worked from home.   Guess she didn't want to get her hair all mussed up.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #95151 on: April 19, 2019, 07:54:07 PM »
Stalking brigs interests again? I haven't seen any of Erin's stuff.

I started to watch one but figured it was best to shut if off before I got caught.   It is hard enough to explain Senda when Mrs. Walks busts
me watching his stuff. Some random, internet lady,  getting into a tug of war with her cat over her new haul from Victoria's Secret would be
much tougher to explain.   :P

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #95152 on: April 19, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »
I smiled thee.

False headline...  There was NO red heat update, more like a Blue Balls Updatesheesh... sheesh.

(it was initially an accidental smite but, hey I am making the most of it)🙄

These things happen.   

The Chicken Lady braved the rain and was in, if that helps......................

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #95153 on: April 19, 2019, 08:01:48 PM »
These things happen.   

The Chicken Lady braved the rain and was in, if that helps......................

Your series is gold. Poor Prakash.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #95154 on: April 19, 2019, 08:12:34 PM »
Your series is gold. Poor Prakash.

Yeah.  I hate it that Kash is going through this.  Last time I checked, there was no shortage of Indians in the world
so their system seems to work well.  They just need to build in an ejection seat some how for the edge cases like this.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #95155 on: April 19, 2019, 09:14:29 PM »
I started to watch one but figured it was best to shut if off before I got caught.   It is hard enough to explain Senda when Mrs. Walks busts
me watching his stuff. Some random, internet lady,  getting into a tug of war with her cat over her new haul from Victoria's Secret would be
much tougher to explain.   :P

Hold up! There's cats?!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #95156 on: April 19, 2019, 09:17:54 PM »
Here is a question and I have a good feeling that @Bluejay will produce a meme of it. If Heather and @Jedimiller have kids, what will the kids look like?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #95158 on: April 19, 2019, 09:54:44 PM »
"forgive them, for they know not what they do"

#LivingLegacy

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #95159 on: April 19, 2019, 10:03:16 PM »