Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820686 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #810 on: October 29, 2018, 03:49:22 AM »
;D Jorge left his mic on while the bumper music is going into break

He was asking if the next segment is about ghosts or more weather
I heard it too.  Over half of what he said was asking questions or saying he doesn't know how to do something!  I'd like to hear it again when I renew Insiders.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #811 on: October 29, 2018, 11:20:13 PM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #812 on: October 29, 2018, 11:45:10 PM »
I haven't listened to C2C since 2015. Am I really missing anything? From what I can tell there seems to be a lot of new hosts.. could be wrong. :-\

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #813 on: October 29, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »
I haven't listened to C2C since 2015. Am I really missing anything? From what I can tell there seems to be a lot of new hosts.. could be wrong. :-\
Ian Punnett is back on C2C and there is a lot of new hosts too. You have not really miss to much. George Knapp is still there at C2C.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #814 on: October 29, 2018, 11:58:32 PM »
Ian Punnett is back on C2C and there is a lot of new hosts too. You have not really miss to much. George Knapp is still there at C2C.
Hey, thanks for that! I miss Ian, always liked him and he goes way back to classics so... even better.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #815 on: October 31, 2018, 05:45:11 AM »
Raining today and mowed the other day so no C2C listening. But now I will listen. Norry weak to not take the call and even turn him into a guest because that story would be "interesting" to hear or put Geller in the hot-seat.

I thought Tommy did the dumping, not George? Doesn't  George just talk and Tommy does everything else?
Noory was the real legacy...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #816 on: October 31, 2018, 01:34:08 PM »

I thought Tommy did the dumping, not George? Doesn't  George just talk and Tommy does everything else?

I'm guessing, pretty much!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #817 on: October 31, 2018, 11:15:06 PM »

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #818 on: November 01, 2018, 01:07:11 AM »

Dave Noorie seems in much the hurry this Hallow's Eve.  Poor Jim Harold didn't get to tell his spooky tale, got hurried off the phone by our beloved host.   :(

Hi 14!   :)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #819 on: November 01, 2018, 03:09:34 PM »
Norry seems determined to ruin the other legacy that is C2C. He manages even to screw up G2G by cutting off callers when they get interesting and, worse, cutting out early to replay an awful replaying of his reading of "The Inexperienced Ghost" by H.G. Wells. If he wants to skip out early he could at least play a good version of the tale.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #820 on: November 01, 2018, 10:11:14 PM »
Health show tonight.... So continue on with your non-listening plans

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #821 on: November 01, 2018, 11:13:20 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

One time he said, "Sexy demons?  Send some!"
 I wish he would renounce that.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #822 on: November 01, 2018, 11:22:54 PM »
Dave Noorie seems in much the hurry this Hallow's Eve.  Poor Jim Harold didn't get to tell his spooky tale, got hurried off the phone by our beloved host.   :(

Hi 14!   :)
Hello pawpourri!  I fell asleep last night...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #823 on: November 04, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »
Man, Norry is really mailing it in. Friday, which seems to be a trend, instead of full open-lines he ducked out early and then replayed an interview with Norry and the "Hollywood Ghost Hunters," in which Norry complained about being recognized in public and wanting to have time to himself. During the short open-lines it was the usual suspects mainly and Norry was "surprised" to learn that Gordon was involved with Terri Shivo case- even though every time he calls in he mentions it and the student debt stuff.  Even worse, they didn't play the full interview with the "Ghost Hunters."

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #824 on: November 04, 2018, 02:14:15 PM »
Man, Norry is really mailing it in. Friday, which seems to be a trend, instead of full open-lines he ducked out early and then replayed an interview with Norry and the "Hollywood Ghost Hunters," in which Norry complained about being recognized in public and wanting to have time to himself. During the short open-lines it was the usual suspects mainly and Norry was "surprised" to learn that Gordon was involved with Terri Shivo case- even though every time he calls in he mentions it and the student debt stuff.  Even worse, they didn't play the full interview with the "Ghost Hunters."

He's winding down, folks.  He's winding down.