Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820940 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2018, 12:09:48 AM »
Bumper music started off with alcohol tonight.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2018, 12:52:16 AM »
.. ·----· --     ... ---     ... --- .-. .-. -.--     -.-- --- ..- ·----· .-. .     ... ---     -.-. . -. ... --- .-. . -..     - .... .- -     .. -.     .- -.. -.. .. - .. --- -.     - ---     -.. --- .. -. --.     .- .-.. .-..     - .... .     .... --- ..- ... .     .-- --- .-. -.-     .- -. -..     -. ..- .-. - ..- .-. .. -. --. --··--     -.-- --- ..- .-.     .-- .. ..-. .     -.-. --- -. ...- .. -. -.-. . -..     -.-- --- ..-     ... .... .     .-- .- -. - . -..     - ---     .-- --- .-. -.- -·-·--

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2018, 05:13:40 PM »
Feckin' hell! Noory has that low-life charlatan Wallach on again tonight. Noory is absolutely obsessed with "alternative medicine" aka horseshit. Oh, and be sure to eat 24 eggs every day. C2C has turned into an infomercial for bullshit.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2018, 05:16:27 PM »
Norry asked the guest Mark Biltz about how he would convince people who "didn't believe in existence" pause, Biltz likely confused, and Norry added "errr God."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2018, 05:25:33 PM »
Feckin' hell! Noory has that low-life charlatan Wallach on again tonight. Noory is absolutely obsessed with "alternative medicine" aka horseshit. Oh, and be sure to eat 24 eggs every day. C2C has turned into an infomercial for bullshit.
Yep.  Wallach or one of his flunkies is a regular.  He must provide some nice compensation to PremRat.  Jorch could care less, as long as PremRat keeps that nice check coming to him.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2018, 10:32:07 PM »

An infomercial for medical quackery without any disclaimer/disclosure. Send complaints to the FCC and cc: Premier

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2018, 10:45:47 PM »
Norry asked the guest Mark Biltz about how he would convince people who "didn't believe in existence" pause, Biltz likely confused, and Norry added "errr God."
Guess I'm not missing anything unusual.

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2018, 10:45:51 PM »
An infomercial for medical quackery without any disclaimer/disclosure. Send complaints to the FCC and cc: Premier

Remember that dude who kept posting about this on the old board?  I guess his text walls couldn't shut it down.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2018, 10:47:57 PM »
Remember that dude who kept posting about this on the old board?  I guess his text walls couldn't shut it down.
Here We Go Again has been posting in Godlike Productions.  I don't go often

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2018, 05:40:50 AM »
Here We Go Again has been posting in Godlike Productions.  I don't go often

Yep.  That's the guy.  He then moved to the Falkie thread and filled that up with walls of text.  I don't go there often.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2018, 05:43:40 AM »
Yep.  Wallach or one of his flunkies is a regular.  He must provide some nice compensation to PremRat.  Jorch could care less, as long as PremRat keeps that nice check coming to him.

Clyde Lewis has Doc Wallett on frequently too.  I think he kisses his ass more than Noory does.   :P

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #191 on: July 25, 2018, 06:41:14 AM »
Clyde Lewis has Doc Wallett on frequently too.  I think he kisses his ass more than Noory does.   :P
Yep.  It's pretty sickening when Lewis is slobbering all over him.  Jorch pretty much sleeps through a Doc Wallet appearance, like his other shows, other than random interest in Tooomeric and Tangy Tangerine.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What Products Are Right For You?
Contact Us With Your Questions:
(877) 877-4202
health@groundzeroforlife.com

http://kscoteam.com/ground-zero-for-life-sbntgtj-short-version?uid=101635702

I'm pretty tired of Clyde by now, anyway.  He's either off on some bizarre ranting monologue or going bananas about how the latest strange event is the end of the world.  Sorry, Clyde, one day a week is about my limit for the latest end of the world freak-outs.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #192 on: July 25, 2018, 08:04:33 AM »
I'm pretty tired of Clyde by now, anyway.  He's either off on some bizarre ranting monologue or going bananas about how the latest strange event is the end of the world.  Sorry, Clyde, one day a week is about my limit for the latest end of the world freak-outs.

Cheers!  You and me both.

I'm also tired of his repetition.  For instance, I listened a couple days ago and he repeated the same audio clip seven times in the first 45 minutes of the show.  How many friggin times does one have to hear it?  Plus I'm sick of him talking about his past and present ailments.  Quite frankly...he's a big pussy.   I still want to find out the truth regarding an incident here in Richmond that he bitched about incessantly.  His show was cut short at an establishment here and he cried foul.  Rumor has it that he was the problem.  If I find out for sure I'll post it.  I posted in the old BellGab thread because I planned on going.  I couldn't but wish I did.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2018, 11:03:09 AM »
Yep.  That's the guy.  He then moved to the Falkie thread and filled that up with walls of text.  I don't go there often.
Yeah, that was not a bad place for him!  I don't go there often, either.  If Senda's not snacking with his mouth open, his followers are a force to contend with...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2018, 12:48:47 PM »
I think George gets into basically shaming the callers who are not height-weight proportionate.  When an obese woman called in (with a hormone disorder which causes obesity), George just couldn't get enough of publically re-broadcasting the woman's weight range.  Her weight was not imaginably proportionate, even for a 6'5" man, so I think he asked how tall she was just to humiliate her.  Knowing the overweight was due to a hormone problem.