Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820171 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #315 on: August 03, 2018, 03:57:53 PM »
Does he still play Red Rubber Ball?
Heh, heh, heh.  And the Fireball XL5 theme song when he wants to get edgy.  :D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #316 on: August 03, 2018, 04:03:09 PM »
Do you think Gnoory saved his burnt throat skin peelings in dissection jars or just swallowed them?
I believe he framed the photos of "that little flapper thing in his throat."

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #317 on: August 03, 2018, 04:48:02 PM »
George is on with Jim Harold, who I like, but I really should get some sleep if I can get it...darn it to heck!
Insiders isn't a bad deal for replays, if one can tolerate the automatic recurring billing hazard.  Also, most cell phones have audio record, so you can record your radio.  I once recorded the show on the cell phone from the cell phone's own radio, but that only happened once.  Just like radio speaker phone only happened once

A $16+tax Tracfone can do the audio record, without being loaded with or paying for minutes, for a couple years at least.  Bye, bye, $50 Olympus...never liked your black on grey fonts and misc unlit programming buttons in the dark anyway!  Let alone not have a usb or micro port.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #318 on: August 03, 2018, 05:00:18 PM »
Insiders isn't a bad deal for replays, if one can tolerate the automatic recurring billing hazard.  Also, most cell phones have audio record, so you can record your radio.  I once recorded the show on the cell phone from the cell phone's own radio, but that only happened once.  Just like radio speaker phone only happened once

A $16+tax Tracfone can do the audio record, without being loaded with or paying for minutes, for a couple years at least.  Bye, bye, $50 Olympus...never liked your black on grey fonts and misc unlit programming buttons in the dark anyway!  Let alone not have a usb or micro port.

I kind of like the atmosphere when listening in the wee hours, you know? Plus, I'm pretty cheap

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #319 on: August 03, 2018, 09:12:28 PM »
I kind of like the atmosphere when listening in the wee hours, you know? Plus, I'm pretty cheap
Nothing like LIVE!  A lot of us take a nap!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #320 on: August 04, 2018, 12:26:04 PM »
Does he still play with Red Rubbery Ball?
FIFY!!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #321 on: August 04, 2018, 01:30:12 PM »
Noory left 1/2 hour early last night as he often does on Friday nights, cutting down the open lines portion of the show.
His staff plays a part of an old replay of a past interview.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #322 on: August 04, 2018, 10:31:21 PM »
Noory left 1/2 hour early last night as he often does on Friday nights, cutting down the open lines portion of the show.
His staff plays a part of an old replay of a past interview.
Gasp!  I suspect you are absolutely right.  And that also explains his perceived faux pas of not remembering her visit just a few months ago!  I was starting to think not remembering her visits was just some game he keeps playing.  But no, it was the same tape!

You are very perceptive  :)!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #323 on: August 06, 2018, 01:41:09 AM »
oh yay another batty broad from the endless parade of batty broads professing to be psychics and spirtual healers.

this one is a beauty, she begins by telling Jorch that she's seen her first UFO, a large box of a UFO, but incredibly when she tried to use her smartphone to capture it the iphone locked up on her, by the time she rebooted the UFO was gone. Imagine that. So she asked her 'guides', who've been with her since childhood about the UFO and the guides told her that the extra-terrestrials in the UFO are 'shadow aliens', they are here to replace humans, because they aren't happy how humans are treating the Earth.

Jorch then asks her about her spiritual healings, how does it work he asks? Well she does her work by phone and is booked 3 months in advance, people come to her with serious health conditions such as Congestive Heart Failure, Kidney Disease etc - she tells Jorch she 'goes in' and puts in stents, etc and then they go to the doctor and all their symptoms have gone away.

This is disgusting. She should be locked up, not in a mental hospital though she may need that but in jail. This is just straight out fraud and the fake medical treatments surely must fit some criminal act.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #324 on: August 06, 2018, 02:49:24 PM »
Amidst the endless Heather melodrama it's nice to be reminded that Noory still sucks.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #325 on: August 06, 2018, 04:06:38 PM »
oh yay another batty broad from the endless parade of batty broads professing to be psychics and spirtual healers.

this one is a beauty, she begins by telling Jorch that she's seen her first UFO, a large box of a UFO, but incredibly when she tried to use her smartphone to capture it the iphone locked up on her, by the time she rebooted the UFO was gone. Imagine that. So she asked her 'guides', who've been with her since childhood about the UFO and the guides told her that the extra-terrestrials in the UFO are 'shadow aliens', they are here to replace humans, because they aren't happy how humans are treating the Earth.

Jorch then asks her about her spiritual healings, how does it work he asks? Well she does her work by phone and is booked 3 months in advance, people come to her with serious health conditions such as Congestive Heart Failure, Kidney Disease etc - she tells Jorch she 'goes in' and puts in stents, etc and then they go to the doctor and all their symptoms have gone away.

This is disgusting. She should be locked up, not in a mental hospital though she may need that but in jail. This is just straight out fraud and the fake medical treatments surely must fit some criminal act.

She can share a cell with Doc Wallett.   These kind of people really suck.  Noory claims "We don't endorse the guest. We're just giving people alternatives."  Garbage.  Pure garbage. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #326 on: August 06, 2018, 04:49:38 PM »
She can share a cell with Doc Wallett.   These kind of people really suck.  Noory claims "We don't endorse the guest. We're just giving people alternatives."  Garbage.  Pure garbage.

oh I left this out, after the woman described 'putting in stents', a surgical procedure, for this person with heart failure Jorch responds 'That's remarkable.'.  I hate the man, he is disgusting, he believes in none of this but the people in this 'field' are too dumb and dependent on Coast to realize Jorch is a sham, an entertainer on the lowest rung of showbiz playing them all for fools.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #327 on: August 06, 2018, 05:18:26 PM »
Amidst the endless Heather melodrama it's nice to be reminded that Noory still sucks.

Being a very long time listener of Art at C2C, I remember those days of them trying out prospective new hosts (torture for us fans), then hiring Mike Siegel who was sooooo wrong for the job, and back to trying more candidates. George Noory at that time was an enthusiastic host who was excited about the topics of UFOs and the Paranormal and had a great voice. While no one could truly replace Art in heart and mind to us fans, George Noory was like a breath of fresh air after long nights of stale tryouts.
I was very happy when he began as official host of C2C and on his first broadcast night, I emailed him saying I thought his being named host was a “marriage made in the Cosmos”. Imagine how surprised I was when he read my email as the first one on the air! I was so excited, I woke up all my kids and my husband to tell them. (Since it was after midnight, they were not as excited as I was especially after being woke up from a sound sleep. 😁)
Somewhere along the way, C2C changed, Noory lost that eagerness to explore the unknown with his guests, and sadly it is what it is now. And I’m in a “George Noory sucks” forum. Mercy!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #328 on: August 06, 2018, 07:35:33 PM »
... George Noory was like a breath of fresh air after long nights of stale tryouts.
I was very happy when he began as official host of C2C and on his first broadcast night, I emailed him saying I thought his being named host was a “marriage made in the Cosmos”. Imagine how surprised I was when he read my email as the first one on the air! I was so excited, I woke up all my kids and my husband to tell them...

You can always email him back, remind him of that first message, tell him you were wrong and that it was actually a marriage made in the compost.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #329 on: August 06, 2018, 07:46:40 PM »
You can always email him back, remind him of that first message, tell him you were wrong and that it was actually a marriage made in the compost.

That thought crossed my mind a few times.