Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820713 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #750 on: October 12, 2018, 05:17:21 AM »
Could he at least one night a week dedicate a show to guests/subjects that are half legitimate? Call it 'Good Guest Thursday',  investigative journalists, scientists, anthropologists/archaeologists, authors, i'd even take psychologists at this point.

Sadly if he does have a guest who fits that bill, Noory dumbs down the interview to an embarrassing level.  There have been many guest that I was excited about and I listened with low expectations.  Turned out I should've had even lower expectations.  :-\

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #751 on: October 12, 2018, 05:21:48 AM »
The psychiatrist made a statement about psychic experiences to which Jorch replied 'I tend to agree with you.' Then the psychiatrist says from his research psychic abilities tend to run in families, to which Dr. Noory replies 'That's true.' He's actually doing something quite shitty, like the person who falsely claims having served bravely in the military Jorch tries and it's not hard with most of his audience to present that he has done a lot of study and research of his own. I am pretty confident he hasn't read an entire book since college, lately he's been implying to guests who have written books that he's read their book in preparation for their appearance on the show.

I didn't listen BUT I bet that he brought up his aunt.  The one with the name I can't pronounce.  Caligula or something like that.  Did he also reference his own intuitiveness?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #752 on: October 12, 2018, 05:27:13 AM »
I didn't listen BUT I bet that he brought up his aunt.  The one with the name I can't pronounce.  Caligula or something like that.  Did he also reference his own intuitiveness?

http://seekingpsychics.blogspot.com/2013/02/breakthrough-to-creativity-by-shafica.html?m=1
Are we having fun yet?

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #753 on: October 12, 2018, 05:49:06 AM »
http://seekingpsychics.blogspot.com/2013/02/breakthrough-to-creativity-by-shafica.html?m=1

What the fuck are you doing up at this hour???  And you were pissin' about me calling you on Skype????   HA! ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #755 on: October 12, 2018, 07:41:30 PM »

lol of course he did. though he added something I didn't know or forgot, his aunt died a bizarre death, electrocuted by a radio falling into her bathtub - runs in the family, we came close to losing Jorch a few years ago to a microwaved pizza pocket.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #756 on: October 13, 2018, 11:09:05 AM »
I caught part of the program last night during open lines and heard Noory say emphatically, "I probably know more about teeth than most living humans!"  You know...because of his two years spent in a pre-dental program nearly 50 years ago.  Nonetheless he made me laugh.  "...most living humans."  ;D  Does he know more than those that are not human though?  Not sure.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #757 on: October 13, 2018, 11:21:03 AM »
Ahhh...that's right.  Good old Shafica Caligula Karagulla.
Having an aunt Caligula would make Norry's mom very nervous what with all the S-E-X that went on in Caligula's time, and some deviant S-E-X at that. C2C is a "family show." S-E-X talk verboten but things like dead babies, tragic violent deaths, demented folks tortured by demons, discussions of awful health problems, is all ok.

Listening to open lines and raking up some stuff earlier. Norry had on some poor guy whose wife's teeth are going to fall out and wants a go fund me for her. Sad. Norry made no offer to help but did say he allowed it this time to get on air "but normally wouldn't do this because you know, we'd be flooded." Tommee said he thought Norry let him on because on Norry's dental experience. At which Norry extolled his dentist and his knowledge of dentistry. Couldn't the "Coast to Coast Foundation" or the "C2C Healthplan" he talked about some years ago help the poor lady out? What happened to that grandplan?

And then Norry made some caller bark on air when he called a new dog he had gotten. Serious. Norry asked the guy "bark like a dog so we can hear what he sounds like." The guy did bark on air and complained that "he was sorry he couldn't get the dog to bark itself."

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #758 on: October 13, 2018, 11:29:11 AM »
I caught part of the program last night during open lines and heard Noory say emphatically, "I probably know more about teeth than most living humans!"  You know...because of his two years spent in a pre-dental program nearly 50 years ago.  Nonetheless he made me laugh.  "...most living humans."  ;D  Does he know more than those that are not human though?  Not sure.
Haha, I missed that. I was waiting for Norry to demand the poor woman to get on the air where he could ask questions like: "does it hurt?" "how much does it hurt?" "what is your favorite candy bar?" "bark like a dog!"

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #759 on: October 13, 2018, 11:39:59 AM »
Having an aunt Caligula would make Norry's mom very nervous what with all the S-E-X that went on in Caligula's time, and some deviant S-E-X at that. C2C is a "family show." S-E-X talk verboten but things like dead babies, tragic violent deaths, demented folks tortured by demons, discussions of awful health problems, is all ok.

Listening to open lines and raking up some stuff earlier. Norry had on some poor guy whose wife's teeth are going to fall out and wants a go fund me for her. Sad. Norry made no offer to help but did say he allowed it this time to get on air "but normally wouldn't do this because you know, we'd be flooded." Tommee said he thought Norry let him on because on Norry's dental experience. At which Norry extolled his dentist and his knowledge of dentistry. Couldn't the "Coast to Coast Foundation" or the "C2C Healthplan" he talked about some years ago help the poor lady out? What happened to that grandplan?

And then Norry made some caller bark on air when he called a new dog he had gotten. Serious. Norry asked the guy "bark like a dog so we can hear what he sounds like." The guy did bark on air and complained that "he was sorry he couldn't get the dog to bark itself."

Sex talk with Auntie Caligula.  She could compete with her nephew and his vanilla attitude towards the word.   ;)

Could you imagine going to your healthcare provider with the C2C Healthplan card?  It would have Noory's pic up in the upper left corner.  Pretty funny if you imagine it.

Noory coaxes a man to bark like a dog.  Nice.  I guess he finally discovered Howard Stern.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #760 on: October 13, 2018, 11:41:18 AM »
Haha, I missed that. I was waiting for Norry to demand the poor woman to get on the air where he could ask questions like: "does it hurt?" "how much does it hurt?" "what is your favorite candy bar?" "bark like a dog!"

"Put some gum in her mouth and let's hear if she can chew it.  Have her get closer to the mic please."   ;)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #761 on: October 13, 2018, 11:50:16 AM »
"Put some gum in her mouth and let's hear if she can chew it.  Have her get closer to the mic please."   ;)
"Tommee, don't we have some of that hard-candy and beef jerky left over from our last big event? Take her address off-air and send her some..."

"But I'm on a soft-food diet because my teeth are rotting out....."

"next caller, Heellllooo Brad-O from Salem, Oregon. Tommee says you are blind! What is it like when you dream? Can you see colors?"

"well George, I've been blind since birth but I do well and have learned to cope. But I have this demon in my basement..."

"ok, we got to go to a break"

--commercial for Carnivora Beet Juice--commercial from a fake redneck who loves freedom and money and will send you checks---

"and we are back, Tommee that was a great caller. Please send him one of those books we have left over from Doc Wallet's last appearance. Reading it might help him with his eye-sight."

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #762 on: October 13, 2018, 11:56:30 AM »
"Tommee, don't we have some of that hard-candy and beef jerky left over from our last big event? Take her address off-air and send her some..."

"But I'm on a soft-food diet because my teeth are rotting out....."

"next caller, Heellllooo Brad-O from Salem, Oregon. Tommee says you are blind! What is it like when you dream? Can you see colors?"

"well George, I've been blind since birth but I do well and have learned to cope. But I have this demon in my basement..."

"ok, we got to go to a break"

--commercial for Carnivora Beet Juice--commercial from a fake redneck who loves freedom and money and will send you checks---

"and we are back, Tommee that was a great caller. Please send him one of those books we have left over from Doc Wallet's last appearance. Reading it might help him with his eye-sight."

Hahahahahaha!!!!  Nice.  ;D  Pretty accurate too.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #763 on: October 14, 2018, 12:36:12 AM »
He doesn't even know what he knows.  First his favorite candy bar was KitKat.  Then Babe Ruth.  Now Snickers...  I guess we can conclude chocolate will usually be included.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #764 on: October 15, 2018, 07:54:04 AM »
He doesn't even know what he knows.  First his favorite candy bar was KitKat.  Then Babe Ruth.  Now Snickers...  I guess we can conclude chocolate will usually be included.

He always swears by this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login