Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917978 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83955 on: February 13, 2019, 10:20:45 PM »
@Bluejay I also wish you a very good Thursday too. I heard that you are the best bird in the world too. Your Thursday will be 23000% better then your last Thursday.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #83956 on: February 13, 2019, 10:26:11 PM »
@Bluejay I also wish you a very good Thursday too. I heard that you are the best bird in the world too. Your Thursday will be 23000% better then your last Thursday.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83957 on: February 14, 2019, 12:26:17 AM »
I still laugh at this one.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

hah.  Looked her up.  sLasha is indeed listed.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83958 on: February 14, 2019, 12:28:27 AM »
Didn’t she get arsey at being doxxed at one point, but she had done that?
Yeah.  sLasha doxxed herself more than once on bellgab.  Pushing her Mystic Stars shit she outed herself plenty of times.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83959 on: February 14, 2019, 12:45:58 AM »
She didn't think anyone could figure out she was gay. All it took was a little reading of her own site to figure it out. And who cares. I feel sorry for her wife.

I know.  Her wife probably doesn't know what a piece of work she is.  Probably believes that sLasha is busy working away on her Mystic Stars shit making them tens of dollars every month. And some day soon, she will get to quit her job at Mickey D's and all the promises that were made will become real.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83960 on: February 14, 2019, 01:07:48 AM »
Here at Ellgab, folks post screenshots of this and that and people can form their own opinion and have an open discussion pro or con on their take on things. Now notice in this screenshot how Garret sets up his post by setting up a target then being purposely vague about his facts "complaining about something". He leaves out why she called to get the ball rolling on his side. If he mentioned why she called then his post would have no merit with their FB group members and he couldn't bait them into taking sides with him in his post. He's just another dork always wearing sunglasses in his photo's, talking into his watch, and thinks he works with the real G-Men in Black.
  I'm gonna have to break it to you, Starman, but Ferret Beater is a Soi Boi.  Passive Aggressive, yes.  Instigator, yes.  And as a Ham radio operator, he has been reported to the FCC.  HAMPIT, the Ham Pirate Interdiction team is to be deployed soon.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #83961 on: February 14, 2019, 01:17:21 AM »
I have two sets of options, and will decide tomorrow, no added gold to be found anywhere, so looking at black or white. The rehearsal tonight was a shambles, but I had fun as the band sounded really good, it was our first play-through of the whole show together. The rest of the show... well, better left unsaid. They will be doing some extra rehearsals, which they need.  8) The thing is with this show, the audience will love them if they are great, and will love them if they stink, and the odds based on tonight's rehearsal are 50-50.  ;D ;D ;D

We have one more full rehearsal and run-through with everyone next Wednesday night, and then the shows are next Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoon. Incredibly, totally sold out, and really fast, over 1,000 tickets. Go figure! <ggg>

Thanks for asking! +1

Show will be fine - technical run through and dress rehearsal is there to scare everyone into getting it right by showing them what could happen if it goes wrong :)

Your words re Fluffy were totally right imo. Going through the old stuff is funny from every angle possible, so it’s a labour of mirth atm.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83962 on: February 14, 2019, 05:05:03 AM »
Well yes, they prefer the wealthier vulnerable, but they are also quite happy to take in those who have no resources. They can then make them totally dependent on the Scientology organization for their very food and shelter, and get them to do tons of scut work and physical labor in maintaining the organization's buildings and serve the higher-ups. Different victimization plan, same brainwashing techniques, same destructive results, imho.

Hm, tons of work...doesn't sound like feathers

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83963 on: February 14, 2019, 05:11:07 AM »
Good Night everyone. I hope that Thursday will be awesome for you. @FISH  @Sergeant Major  @anniem   @AngiefromNJ   @wr250  @DynamoHum  @paladin1991   @Bart Ell   @Open Lines Gerry  and @Jedimiller  your Thursday will be 2150593% better.  @Jedimiller I hope that you can stay away from the dark side. I heard a rumor that Darth Vader does have some very good Beer and Cookies but stay away from them.

LOL!

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #83964 on: February 14, 2019, 05:34:09 AM »
Anyone know if there is anything legit behind the rumors of Karen calling Dave when he was in Nevada to cancel their KNYE show, using weather as an excuse, because something happened to Heather a while back and they don’t want the fans meddling until it’s all mopped up?
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #83965 on: February 14, 2019, 05:44:35 AM »
Anyone know if there is anything legit behind the rumors of Karen calling Dave when he was in Nevada to cancel their KNYE show, using weather as an excuse, because something happened to Heather a while back and they don’t want the fans meddling until it’s all mopped up?

Not heard anything of that kind, but I’m all ears...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83966 on: February 14, 2019, 05:52:28 AM »
I have two sets of options, and will decide tomorrow, no added gold to be found anywhere, so looking at black or white. The rehearsal tonight was a shambles, but I had fun as the band sounded really good, it was our first play-through of the whole show together. The rest of the show... well, better left unsaid. They will be doing some extra rehearsals, which they need.  8) The thing is with this show, the audience will love them if they are great, and will love them if they stink, and the odds based on tonight's rehearsal are 50-50.  ;D ;D ;D

We have one more full rehearsal and run-through with everyone next Wednesday night, and then the shows are next Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoon. Incredibly, totally sold out, and really fast, over 1,000 tickets. Go figure! <ggg>

Thanks for asking! +1
It would be great to see a video of you in it!!  Good luck.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83967 on: February 14, 2019, 06:01:02 AM »
The road into the area called the “pass” was shut down due to snow.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83968 on: February 14, 2019, 06:03:35 AM »
Good morning everyone. I can see the weekend from here!  Hope you all are having a good day.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #83969 on: February 14, 2019, 06:18:55 AM »
Could sLasha be a sLusha?  I mean, kinda matches up.

Quick: sLasha's rap name: Fluffy-K
Eh, nevermind...