Author Topic: Worst Ways To Die!  (Read 1908 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Worst Ways To Die!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 10:38:31 AM »
Worst death - living with my bipolar ex-wife.

@juan Not sure that counts. You'd either murder her or take your own life and suicide cannot be accepted.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 10:40:49 AM »
Sounds like hell.
Not sure how you can ever trust here to perform mouth love... although I can see how some would find the danger of her biting down sexy.
Couldn’t - didn’t.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 10:43:52 AM »
@ShayP the beheading would be over rather quickly. I think the worst part of that is that it would really hurt my feelings being killed that way. i dunno, just something about it seems so mean and I know I'd take it very personally.

I'll have a classic southern 3pce fried chicken dinner. A breast with wing attached, drum, andspeperate thigh. Chocolate cake or pudding

@KSM32  "would be over rather quickly" my ass.  They slowly slice your head off starting at your throat.  Fuck that shit.   Anyway, I never would've guessed that your last meal would be fried chicken.  Nothing wrong with that, but if there was a bet being placed on what it would be I would've lost.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 10:47:10 AM »
Worst death - living with my bipolar ex-wife.

Meal - anything that would cause me to throughly soil the death chamber, as I would be an innocent man, probably still locked up by the Governor because of the Wuhan, and damning this ipad for insisting on capitalizing Governor, improperly, twice in this sentence.

Damn.  :o  I do understand the bipolar thing though.  The iPad, not so much.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 11:43:09 AM »
I see it changed the spelling of thoroughly, too.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2020, 12:09:02 PM »
Mountain lion attack while mountain biking

Grizzly bear attack while backpacking

Pounced on and suffocated by a huge constricting snake in the rainforest

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2020, 12:26:52 PM »
Anything in a small confined space - buried alive, dying in a tiny dungeon cell. 

Falling off a cliff.  Any falls, really - hang-gliding, rock climbing, hot air ballooning, fair ride malfunction, airplane crash...

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2020, 02:23:44 PM »
I'm with @PB buried alive in a coffin would suck big time.

If I'm going to be buried alive, I want my last meal to be a shovel, to go. I'll just take it with me, thank you.

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2020, 02:25:54 PM »
If I'm walking the Green Mile, I want my last meal to be a nice rib-eye steak, medium rare, baked potato, green beans and apple pie ala-mode for dessert.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2020, 05:53:45 PM »
@KSM32  "would be over rather quickly" my ass.  They slowly slice your head off starting at your throat.  Fuck that shit.   Anyway, I never would've guessed that your last meal would be fried chicken.  Nothing wrong with that, but if there was a bet being placed on what it would be I would've lost.
Dude! in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't take all that long. Go to your happy place and think about soup or something. Like I said, it's not the beheading itself, not that it's a picnic but more the hurt feelings would get to me. I'd be like WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION HERE GUYS??  I MADE PEROGIES AND A GLAZED HAM AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME???!!!  @ShayP

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2020, 05:55:26 PM »
I feel for the poor cat Falkie sat on.  I think the cat had a rancid devil dog for a last meal.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2020, 06:01:55 PM »
Anything in a small confined space - buried alive, dying in a tiny dungeon cell. 

@PB I'm telling you - the PIZZA OVEN is has everything! Talking about the metal oven you see in the average place. The interior is like 18" high (like a coffin) it's just deep enough front to back to hold you and they, the mafia hitmen do that thing with the broom handle outside so that you're locked in! They swear at you when they're stuffing you in there, you're screaming and crying in horrific anticipation as they slam the door and CRANK THE HEAT only to walk away laughing! Hahahahaha

I saw one gangster movie where the main guy cranked the heat before they walked off but then one of the other guys quickly scurried back to lower the heat to like 325 or some bread baking heat thus prolonging your baking death!

It's buried alive meets burned alive with an unimaginably horrific atmosphere!