Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  (Read 3062287 times)

DaveSchrader

• Drone Pilot
    • Darkness Radio
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader
« Reply #21090 on: December 29, 2018, 01:06:42 PM »
Here is ONE of the most chilling and unreal episodes of True Crime Tuesday I have ever done.
Within minutes we realized the real story was our guest with the original intent becoming the background tale.

If you are a fan of True Crime or just plain bizarre people (And I know you are) give it a listen. Here is the entire episode!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

&t=781s

DS

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #21091 on: December 29, 2018, 01:39:10 PM »
@Michelle I want to interview Lamone for three hours. We can just let him keep talking during the breaks.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please, nooooooooo! <g>
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #21092 on: December 29, 2018, 04:21:28 PM »
I've only been on the gabs since Arts passing, so I wasn't around during the main showdowns. I was trying to figure out what was going on with the network and MitD in general when the stuff with Heather vs. Keith started. I have no shame in saying I was more sympathetic towards Keith and Michelle, because Keith kept trucking on through the loss of his friend, but also understood that the listeners were expecting something.
He's done very well given the challenges and things life throws. I can see how the nickname was given as a joke between colleagues, and I occasionally use it to refer to him, but never in malicious attitude.

This matches my story too. I can add that for years and years wherever Art and Keith were, we subscribed. Keith always provided the most advanced features and options possible, which made it all more enjoyable for us. I've said before, he took very good care of his subscribers after Art passed. I agree with "Saint Keith"

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #21093 on: December 29, 2018, 06:18:38 PM »
Here is ONE of the most chilling and unreal episodes of True Crime Tuesday I have ever done.
Within minutes we realized the real story was our guest with the original intent becoming the background tale.

If you are a fan of True Crime or just plain bizarre people (And I know you are) give it a listen. Here is the entire episode!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DS

What kind of insanity is this?   Jeez Louise!

reginald

• KNYE
« Reply #21094 on: December 29, 2018, 06:57:57 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

&t=781s

DS

This is the best episode of a podcast I have heard this year. Thank you for sharing. I am going to give it a second listen tomorrow because I don't believe half of what I heard.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #21095 on: December 29, 2018, 08:20:11 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

&t=781s

DS

Thanks! I'll check this out. Are there archives for the True Crime Tuesdays?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #21096 on: December 29, 2018, 08:31:48 PM »
I've only been on the gabs since Arts passing, so I wasn't around during the main showdowns. I was trying to figure out what was going on with the network and MitD in general when the stuff with Heather vs. Keith started. *snip*

Just finished listening to the after show. What you say here is why I don't agree with the caller I think was named Juan. I didn't think there was dirty laundry airing going on, just clarification when blatant lies were told.

MJ

• KIDD
« Reply #21097 on: December 29, 2018, 11:15:46 PM »
Just finished listening to the after show. What you say here is why I don't agree with the caller I think was named Juan. I didn't think there was dirty laundry airing going on, just clarification when blatant lies were told.
I totally agree with that assessment! You can only keep quiet for so long when others are not understanding the truth of what is happening. But eventually the truth comes out.

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
« Reply #21098 on: December 30, 2018, 01:09:20 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

&t=781s

DS

Just WOW!

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #21099 on: December 30, 2018, 04:18:15 AM »
Just WOW!

Yup.  Thank you very much!  I listened last night, was afraid I wouldn’t be able to sleep .. but didn’t have a problem. 
It’s so very interesting.  @DaveSchrader, thanks for letting us hear this podcast.  What follow-up have you worked on ... can you share?

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #21100 on: December 30, 2018, 10:24:24 AM »
Dave,.. It's time to wake up and smell the Kingdom of Nye ....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #21101 on: December 30, 2018, 04:20:08 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

&t=781s

DS

WOW!  Very impressive interview.  Thanks for the podcast.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #21102 on: December 30, 2018, 04:37:14 PM »

DaveSchrader

• Drone Pilot
    • Darkness Radio
« Reply #21103 on: December 30, 2018, 06:19:28 PM »

No thanks, I'm allergic to the smell of bad tuna, pleather, sweat and desperation.  It's a sad combo.

DS

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #21104 on: December 30, 2018, 08:44:51 PM »
No thanks, I'm allergic to the smell of bad tuna, pleather, sweat and desperation.  It's a sad combo.

DS