Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921680 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70395 on: December 30, 2018, 09:18:37 PM »
Aquarius that was a good explanation to Dyna’s question. It could apply.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70396 on: December 30, 2018, 09:20:58 PM »
Art took all those pills.  He knew he was going to die it wasnt any accident. He was a smart man. He knew all those pills would kill him. He committed suicide.  Sorry guys
I'M ALPHA AF

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #70397 on: December 30, 2018, 09:23:04 PM »
This sounds like Whitley after a good weebering
He may be the result of a weebered Whitley.

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #70398 on: December 30, 2018, 09:23:55 PM »
From Heather's own FB page: caption is "Is there a statute of limitations on smoking a bowl in the woods?"

Show me a picture of her smoking it and not just a caption. I saw what she wrote but that is not what I quoted. There is no picture of her smoking it.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70399 on: December 30, 2018, 09:31:28 PM »
Art took all those pills.  He knew he was going to die it wasnt any accident. He was a smart man. He knew all those pills would kill him. He committed suicide.  Sorry guys

The older someone gets, the easier it is to lose track of what was taken when.  The "as needed" ones especially. It absolutely could have been and probably was an accident.  I've worked with elderly people in various settings. Smart people make mistakes too.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #70400 on: December 30, 2018, 09:37:24 PM »
Heather would do better if she received positive vibes.  You canno5 succeed when you ara attacked every day.   Its like the soul gets crushed and it becomes weak.

Pick an argument. You just negated your earlier posts.

Why is  it sad? Sad is believing you need others to be enlightened or happy

As you get older and you are on your last human lifetime. You start cutting down on human relationships as you dont require them anymore. You move away from it.  I've cut off my family, exes and many friends. Negative energies do not help you transcend.  Dont get me wrong. I do socialize. In the end, you have to look for urself. When you die. You have to be ready.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70401 on: December 30, 2018, 09:41:04 PM »
Pick an argument. You just negated your earlier posts.

It's much easier for me to just 1+ you.   :)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70402 on: December 30, 2018, 09:46:03 PM »
<snip>

There is no part of me that doesn't think she took that statement made in Bellgab and ran with it. I don't think he killed himself. I think she's using "the prophecy". Maybe now under the fog of mental illness and drug smoke she convinced herself it is true, as she is a user of the Ouija board herself.

This is my theory. Did the prophecy come true, or does Miss Thang just want it to have? I believe the latter.

How do you know she is a user of the Ouja Board? Did she say so on one of her shows? I'd be surprised if she is... but then who knows?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70403 on: December 30, 2018, 09:46:30 PM »
Aquarius that was a good explanation to Dyna’s question. It could apply.

Thanks, Journey!  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70404 on: December 30, 2018, 09:47:41 PM »
Show me a picture of her smoking it and not just a caption. I saw what she wrote but that is not what I quoted. There is no picture of her smoking it.

So? What's the point? She's the one who brought it up in the first place. Nothing more to be said about it, it is what she said, no more, no less.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #70405 on: December 30, 2018, 09:55:18 PM »
How do you know she is a user of the Ouja Board? Did she say so on one of her shows? I'd be surprised if she is... but then who knows?
She did mention talking to Art on it one night I believe. During a pity party about how she was lonely and just had her ouija board.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #70406 on: December 30, 2018, 09:56:27 PM »
Heather would do better if she received positive vibes.  You canno5 succeed when you ara attacked every day.   Its like the soul gets crushed and it becomes weak.
She wants you Tater.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #70407 on: December 30, 2018, 09:56:58 PM »
This is interesting. I was under the impression he only told one person why he wouldn't use the board ever again. Do you remember when that was posted?

Unfortunately I don't. I had a lot of free time back then and would dig to my heart's content. I've since spoken with other people who knew Art personally, and they confirmed the story, however.

I have more to say on the matter, but I want to hear what others have to say about it. I've kept these thoughts with myself for a long time. It took me a few months to sort out in my head, never having discussed any of this out loud with anyone. I've come to believe that the Ouija story, to those who knew about it, really warped their perspective on his death. Was he depressed at the time? Mildly, most definatly. He was in poor heath and most people were still mocking him over the stalker rediculiousness, that and George's one comment to his comback was along the lines of "let's hope he doesn;t quit in a few months this time".... I don't think he liked how the end, his legacy, was turning out... Was it a suicide though? Would anyone jump to that conclusion, unless they were familiar with the story? Not likely, no.

On the other hand, I have a testimony claiming that, that picture of Art in the hospital a few months before he died.... that wasn;'t a COPD attack, that was a failed suicide attempt. Was the person credible though? They were a personal friend, yes, but at the same time, the credibility of the invidicual... I cannot comment becuase I do not know HOW they know that. Also, which came first, hearing the Oujia board story and connecting the dots with that, or knowing the events firsthand, and then finding the story out, after they knew what was going on. Conspericy minded folks would be quick to connect the dots, and Art's life was always shrouded in mystery and conspericy, as also his show.

If I am to hush about this, I can continue to keep this all to myself, as I have been doing. I don't know if this is appropriate to talk about yet or not.
Noory was the real legacy...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70408 on: December 30, 2018, 10:05:25 PM »
The older someone gets, the easier it is to lose track of what was taken when.  The "as needed" ones especially. It absolutely could have been and probably was an accident.  I've worked with elderly people in various settings. Smart people make mistakes too.

People with high IQs do not make deadly mistakes. And art wasnt elderly. He was 100% sharp in the mind
I'M ALPHA AF

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #70409 on: December 30, 2018, 10:11:53 PM »
People with high IQs do not make deadly mistakes. And art wasnt elderly. He was 100% sharp in the mind

He wasn't God, he was not above making mistakes. These deadly mistakes happen even with doctors Miller
Noory was the real legacy...