Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820698 times)

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2018, 04:55:57 PM »
If you are, I'd demand upskirt, schoolgirl costume photos and panties by mail 🙄

Yeast infection laden?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2018, 04:56:57 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wasn't he boffing his own granddaughter?

:o

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2018, 10:12:57 PM »

so depressing turning Coast on hoping it's Ian or George Knapp and then the gut punch when Snorch's voice defiles my speakers.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2018, 12:49:11 AM »

So he had ol' Lionel Fanthorpe on, I love that guy's voice. I was waiting for him to do some of his mystery stories - never happened. Jorch is useless, he only had him on for an hour. Lionel had some heart problem that is better now, he's 83. Jorch told a story and presented it as fact, I've heard it before but I'd like to read more about it if anybody knows it -  a NYC taxi driver was driving down a street and from nowhere a man appeared in front of his car, no time to brake or swerve, he killed the man and when they looked at the man lying dead in the street, he was wearing the clothes of a man from the 18th century. Jorch says this like it was a mainstream news story, the man was never indentified. Jorch concludes it was indeed a man from the 18th century caught in a time warp.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2018, 01:11:41 AM »

and in typically sleazy Snoory style he knowingly told his audience an urban legend was fact. They're now playing a commercial promo on Coast stations where an open line caller is telling Jorch he's full of shit, that there's never been a shred of scientific evidence for any of the standard Coast topics. Jorch tells the skeptic that he's not ever said these things are true, that Coast only asks questions and there's nothing wrong with that then dispatches the caller asking him to just keep an open mind. LOL he's so full of shit, he says this all the time that he doesn't believe or disbelieve, he just asks questions and let's his guests present their information. A total joke, he presents and interacts with almost all his guests, especially the regulars, as if what they're saying is fact, from Roswell to psychics to biblical prophecy to that cockamamie ancient alien Sumerian nonsense to remote viewing - never a hint of skepticism.

here's the story Fibber McSnoory told

Rudolph Fentz (also spelled as Rudolf Fenz) is the focal character of "I'm Scared", a 1952 science fiction short story by Jack Finney, which was later reported as an urban legend as if the events had truly happened. The story tells of a 19th-century-looking young man possessing items of that period who is found confused in the middle of 1951 Times Square before being hit by a car and killed, suggesting that he had, perhaps involuntarily, time travelled about a century forwards.
The story of Rudolph Fentz became one of the more significant urban legends of the 1970s and has been repeated occasionally since; with the spread of the Internet in the 1990s, it has been reported more often as a reproduction of facts and presented as evidence for the existence of time travel.

El Chorro

• KIDD
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2018, 07:42:57 AM »
So he had ol' Lionel Fanthorpe on, I love that guy's voice. I was waiting for him to do some of his mystery stories - never happened. Jorch is useless, he only had him on for an hour. Lionel had some heart problem that is better now, he's 83. Jorch told a story and presented it as fact, I've heard it before but I'd like to read more about it if anybody knows it -  a NYC taxi driver was driving down a street and from nowhere a man appeared in front of his car, no time to brake or swerve, he killed the man and when they looked at the man lying dead in the street, he was wearing the clothes of a man from the 18th century. Jorch says this like it was a mainstream news story, the man was never indentified. Jorch concludes it was indeed a man from the 18th century caught in a time warp.

Apparently Fanthorpe—who's been ill—could only do an hour, though he was promoted for two. They brought in a sort-of evangelical exorcist to take hours 2 and 3.

The "true" time travel stories are so 20 years ago.  ::)

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2018, 02:26:35 PM »
My days of roasting Georgie are mostly behind me, but I did catch a Nooryism like a week ago.  He was talking about, I think, people who want to go one-way to Mars.  He wanted to express their sincerity, but instead said ".... and they're totally sinister about it!"  Hehe just had to post that one for the record.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2018, 04:36:03 PM »
My days of roasting Georgie are mostly behind me, but I did catch a Nooryism like a week ago.  He was talking about, I think, people who want to go one-way to Mars.  He wanted to express their sincerity, but instead said ".... and they're totally sinister about it!"  Hehe just had to post that one for the record.
lol

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2018, 12:46:29 PM »
GNS
not well-liked, but right

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2018, 12:58:59 PM »

Oh that's a CLASSIC!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2018, 01:01:39 PM »

I listened to the Friday or Thursday show while doing some work in the yard and Norry had an amazing Norryism. Of course, I can't recall the name now. But you know his habit of giving a caller a nickname or, in reverse, if a caller calls in with  a nickname he addresses them by what he assumes is their first name. For example, Tommee says "Joe in the Bronx is on the line" Norry will say "hellloooo Joseph." "Or Manny from Miami" "heellllo Manuel." A he makes some up that nobody would actually use. Anyway he added a "O" to someone's name and it wasn't like Gordo for Gordan but something I never heard before and sounded ridiculous.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »
I listened to the Friday or Thursday show while doing some work in the yard and Norry had an amazing Norryism. Of course, I can't recall the name now. But you know his habit of giving a caller a nickname or, in reverse, if a caller calls in with  a nickname he addresses them by what he assumes is their first name. For example, Tommee says "Joe in the Bronx is on the line" Norry will say "hellloooo Joseph." "Or Manny from Miami" "heellllo Manuel." A he makes some up that nobody would actually use. Anyway he added a "O" to someone's name and it wasn't like Gordo for Gordan but something I never heard before and sounded ridiculous.

Thanks for the Norry update there Brecht-O    ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2018, 05:47:23 PM »
Thanks for the Norry update there Brecht-O    ;D
I dare a future guest to say goodbye at the end by calling him Geo!  What can he say if you're leaving...

JohnsonNoise

• KIDD
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2018, 08:38:11 PM »
You'll hear from him on Wednesday night in the first half, but you'll hear about him here on Tuesday.

This is Hugh Simpson. This is what coast has become.

Rat Eating Hater

• KIDD
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2018, 09:46:16 PM »