Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921693 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #69855 on: December 28, 2018, 10:45:21 AM »
are you asking him to be on your talkshow?.. Dyno you're evil : )

Starting off with a simple question, then I can make the move :)

That would be a fun show.  The horror that she is not on her "good friend" Razooly's Facebook page.  If he replies back "Who the Hell is Heather Wade?" then this new persona reveal was for nothing.

What a shocker that would be :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #69856 on: December 28, 2018, 10:49:53 AM »
Far as I know he makes G.I Joe sets that are supposed to be pretty realistic.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #69857 on: December 28, 2018, 10:54:20 AM »
I have no interest in her show and can really listen for a short time before the voice drives me crazy.  It's like sitting in her bedroom again listening to stories that are coming out of her mouth and really not caring this time to get sucked into that world again.  This is why I feel that I will be moving on this next year from all this B.S. as she will never tell the truth and till she runs out of funds or sued off the air, she will continue.  Case in point, 2005 she is a stripper and had the photos done, which is the same year as the trucker abduction.  She mentioned that she watch Tropic Thunder with T.G. Razooly which would have come out in 2008.  So that's at least three years in which to make and save money as that was boom times in the black market of cannabis with people spending tons up there at the club hoping to take one of the girls home.  The NDE I believe was 2010? with the magic wallet story around that time as well.  At that time she was broke to the point of starving herself that she lost a section of her colon.  She didn't strike me as someone that was not frivolous with money so all the sudden after being the "Dom" of the club, she is now completely broke and finding Magic Wallets to survive.  This is on top of her being kicked out on September 11, 2001, of all the days and her Gangsta Chinese Dad that was actually in the grocery business according to her.  She keeps the faithful in line so they do not question anything that they are told, no decent or you are part of Hedi and her Spys which sounds like a band name.  I spoke to a friend that had been through a situation similar to Heather's abduction and she wanted to drive down to Pahrump to kicks Heather's ass for sending the trucker the money for the car and leaving the trucker alone to do the same to other women as was done to her.  After explaining that it was more than likely a story she was still pissed that Heather would do such a thing.  I really am only hanging on to say my piece on the "Little Show that Could" after the holidays and move on this next year as I have given this Grift Witch to much of my time already.  Too many rabbit holes to follow and knowing that the truth will always be behind another door it's not worth the time.
I had to read your comment a few times. What a time line. After listening to HW, I had no idea of a time line or was/is real.  Thank Goodness, she is out of your life. HW seems to hurt the people in her life. I wonder who and how she was raised. I look forward to hearing you on that little show.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69858 on: December 28, 2018, 10:57:22 AM »
Last night she said she remembered her first dream...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #69859 on: December 28, 2018, 10:58:11 AM »
Starting off with a simple question, then I can make the move :)

What a shocker that would be :)

Holy Cow! "Who the Hell is Heather Wade?"

@Dwindling Stacks, did she use different names over the years?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69860 on: December 28, 2018, 11:01:49 AM »
I had to read your comment a few times. What a time line. After listening to HW, I had no idea of a time line or was/is real.  Thank Goodness, she is out of your life. HW seems to hurt the people in her life. I wonder who and how she was raised. I look forward to hearing you on that little show.
That is the only way to bring this to a close is to have a timeline to see if it makes any sense because of the lies change and this would be one of the ways to hold her accountable for them.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69862 on: December 28, 2018, 11:08:10 AM »
Holy Cow! "Who the Hell is Heather Wade?"

@Dwindling Stacks, did she use different names over the years?
Not that I am aware of.  Perhaps she would have used a different name at the strip club to protect herself.  Strippers tend to know each other by their dancing name and usually don't use real names in order to stay in the habit of using the stage name.  God forbid to have a crazed fan who would use your real name to find you outside the club.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69863 on: December 28, 2018, 11:14:58 AM »

"I'm gonna Belly Dance those Hippies away in front of the White House!"  "Agnew!"  "Bring me my Vail!"

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #69864 on: December 28, 2018, 11:17:06 AM »
"I'm gonna Belly Dance those Hippies away in front of the White House!"  "Agnew!"  "Bring me my Vail!"

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #69865 on: December 28, 2018, 11:22:22 AM »
Not that I am aware of.  Perhaps she would have used a different name at the strip club to protect herself.  Strippers tend to know each other by their dancing name and usually don't use real names in order to stay in the habit of using the stage name.  God forbid to have a crazed fan who would use your real name to find you outside the club.
Can confirm. Last serious girlfriend I had was a stripper when she was younger. In the lesbian bar circles they still knew her as Kitty, her stripper name, when we went to a party a few years ago. What a dumb stripper name, I think she could have done a lot better myself. Also she had a coke addiction when she was stripping and did not hang out with her boss who eventually did time for doing some horrible things to some of the dancers. I don't think the way Heather is trying to paint it as being a good time is anywhere close to the truth. A lot of the dancers my ex worked with as well did turn tricks. She swears she never did but given how often my ex lied it's hard to say. Her and Heather Wade would be two peas in a pod.

We would be happy to have you on when our show returns after the new year. Just a word to the wise none of this will ever completely make sense as the story changes in order to make Heather look innocent, or to be made out to be the victim, or to paint her in a better light. The only thing that can be done is a timeline that somewhat represents a loose version of the "truth".

Regarding the post about Art liking women fighting over him, it's been a narrative a lot of people have shared. Marsha Boyd claimed in her interview that was how her and Art's relationship ended. So I think there is some truth there. Not supporting the creepy collecting of hair but I do think Art liked to rattle people's cages.

Regarding the pictures she posted, I also looked great when I was younger, I mean really who didn't? Did I strip? Nope. Would I post racy pics of myself publicly from decades ago, nope. Have a become chubby and comfortable, you betcha. I'm over 40. I wouldn't try and paint myself as some younger sex symbol. But that's just me. I also wouldn't post pictures of me smoking a bowl but then again I have had a day job for over 20 years now and they frown upon that kind of thing.

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69866 on: December 28, 2018, 11:23:12 AM »
Far as I know he makes G.I Joe sets that are supposed to be pretty realistic.

Really?  Maybe he should get together with Mark Hogancamp. 🤔 

Would love to hear you on with Dynamo, WR, and PBS, Dwindling Stacks.  This Razooly guy, too.
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69867 on: December 28, 2018, 11:36:55 AM »
Can confirm. Last serious girlfriend I had was a stripper when she was younger. In the lesbian bar circles they still knew her as Kitty, her stripper name, when we went to a party a few years ago. What a dumb stripper name, I think she could have done a lot better myself. Also she had a coke addiction when she was stripping and did not hang out with her boss who eventually did time for doing some horrible things to some of the dancers. I don't think the way Heather is trying to paint it as being a good time is anywhere close to the truth. A lot of the dancers my ex worked with as well did turn tricks. She swears she never did but given how often my ex lied it's hard to say. Her and Heather Wade would be two peas in a pod.

We would be happy to have you on when our show returns after the new year. Just a word to the wise none of this will ever completely make sense as the story changes in order to make Heather look innocent, or to be made out to be the victim, or to paint her in a better light. The only thing that can be done is a timeline that somewhat represents a loose version of the "truth".

Regarding the post about Art liking women fighting over him, it's been a narrative a lot of people have shared. Marsha Boyd claimed in her interview that was how her and Art's relationship ended. So I think there is some truth there. Not supporting the creepy collecting of hair but I do think Art liked to rattle people's cages.

Regarding the pictures she posted, I also looked great when I was younger, I mean really who didn't? Did I strip? Nope. Would I post racy pics of myself publicly from decades ago, nope. Have a become chubby and comfortable, you betcha. I'm over 40. I wouldn't try and paint myself as some younger sex symbol. But that's just me. I also wouldn't post pictures of me smoking a bowl but then again I have had a day job for over 20 years now and they frown upon that kind of thing.
There will be no truth out of this situation, just more rabbit holes to follow until she creates a new one.  The club was pretty racy in those days, not for sure how it is now, so the idea of Miss Prude getting up on stage in front of a bunch of people is surprising if it was true.  Could that be the reason the dealership fired her for being up till 3 and then going to work all tired and sore?  Who knows at this point.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #69868 on: December 28, 2018, 11:36:56 AM »

did she use different names over the years?
I like 'Pear Blossom'

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69869 on: December 28, 2018, 11:38:46 AM »
Really?  Maybe he should get together with Mark Hogancamp. 🤔 

Would love to hear you on with Dynamo, WR, and PBS, Dwindling Stacks.  This Razooly guy, too.
Razooly would be a hoot just on his own without the Heather connection.