Author Topic: Deprogramming PB  (Read 40016 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Deprogramming PB
« on: January 04, 2023, 12:28:11 PM »
The latest out of Cincinnati.

Damar Hamlin update: 'It seems like he's trending upwards in a positive way'

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/bills-safety-damar-hamlin-taken-off-field-in-ambulance-during-monday-night-football

It will be interesting to see how things develop. I am hearing more talk about vaccine issues with young male athletes and, amazingly, there are some black community people that appear to be talking about that (greatly displeasing their Democratic plantation masters).
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Deprogramming PB
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 01:04:10 PM »
I am hearing more talk about vaccine issues with young male athletes and, amazingly, there are some black community people that appear to be talking about that (greatly displeasing their Democratic plantation masters).

You are back to that idiocy again?
The only known cases of myocarditis among professional athletes were unvaccinated.

Marco Rossi
Alex Stalock
Ryquell Armstead
Tommy Sweeney

There - just fed you 4. You'll ignore them, though.
You will also not be able to produce even one on the other side.
That's won't stop you, though...
You'll come back next time, probably toss in another one of your little racist lines, too (I AM DOING LIKE FALKIE DOES, HONEST!) with the same idiotic statements because you can't help yourself.

The only known cases of any known heart issues among professional athletes were unvaccinated.
Weird how you always seem to skip over the possibility of heart conditions among the unvaccinated that have contracted Covid.
Put down the Dr Drew and get out of the cult already.

Dr Drew told me they are flaccid immediately so it can't be Commotio Cordis.

Meanwhile....
https://twitter.com/RyanClifford/status/1610135711960776708

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 01:39:01 PM »
I'm hearing sports ball radio shows talk about this...
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 01:43:54 PM »
I'm hearing sports ball radio shows talk about this...

So not a single name, then?
It should be easy!

99.999% of the NHL and AHL players are vaccinated - over 3,000 players!
94.3% of the NFL players are vaccinated.
If they are dropping like flies then you should be able to come up with one itty bitty name.
Did these radio shows have a name they mentioned?
They have to come up with a single name to advance this...
Surely they had one, no?

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Charles Wayne Clark
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 02:04:37 PM »
The dude took a quick shot to the chest that made his heart beat go topsy-turvy.  I've seen futball players do the same thing on tv, over there in Europe, and they hadn't even been hit with anything, they were just running around.  Long before COVID, as a matter of fact.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 02:05:10 PM »
I’m sure Rock Armstead took a leave of absence from the Jaguars long before a jab was available.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 02:17:37 PM »
I’m sure Rock Armstead took a leave of absence from the Jaguars long before a jab was available.

Which made him... unvaccinated at the time of issue.

Every few months he brings up the same thing but never manages to come up with one single name.

Jaguars running back Ryquell Armstead and Bills' Tommy Sweeney both got covid prior to vaccines and both were out with myocarditis.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 02:28:33 PM »
Long before COVID, as a matter of fact.

Those people do not matter to this cult movement.
They just want to scream that nothing like this ever happened before.
You can give them names - Jay Bouwmeester, Rich Peverley, Ondrej Pavelec, Jiri Fischer - but they will continue repeating the same nonsense.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 03:20:20 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2023, 03:28:13 PM »
... Every few months he brings up the same thing but never manages to come up with one single name.

I'm bored with covid.  Never should have happened, policies and responses were repressive and destructive, they had to redefine to word 'vaccine' so the shot could still be called one, discussion was censored, alternatives to the shot were off limits, lies were told by the people we hire to pursue public health... Etc.

You want a name, here are hundreds, world wide.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2023, 03:47:42 PM »
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

I gave it a shot. I read down a couple of paragraphs stuffed with the usual conspiracy paranoia boilerplate, and it was enough.

The conspiracy 'tards made a shrewd move by leaving behind 911 Truth and the Kennedy assassinations and moving into mainstream politics. They quadrupled their audiences overnight, and without having to change their tactics one bit.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2023, 03:52:13 PM »
I gave it a shot. I read down a couple of paragraphs stuffed with the usual conspiracy paranoia boilerplate, and it was enough.

It is never enough:

https://www.tiktok.com/@yahomiedonjuan/video/7184705558400847146

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2023, 03:52:56 PM »
What happened to Damar Hamlin?  No one knows because it's too early to have determined the cause.  Given what's gone on, will the report be reliable?

Before the vaccine and until nearly everyone got it, doctors were pressured to inflate the number of deaths due to covid.  Now they are pressured to downplay injuries due to the vax.

California just passed a law under which doctors can have their medical licenses suspended for not agreeing with public health officials - particularly regarding medications and vaccines.  I'm sure that will instill confidence in the vax and any medical reports related to covid.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/californias-new-bill-punishes-doctors-covid-misinformation-chilling-dangerous-turley

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2023, 03:54:01 PM »
Here's a cult website link...

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346

So not a single name?

I bet you didn't read it, either.

Lemme do the heavy lifting you will ignore from the link you provided.

Between December 14, 2020, and August 31, 2021, 192 405 448 individuals older than 12 years of age received a total of 354 100 845 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. VAERS received 1991 reports of myocarditis (391 of which also included pericarditis) after receipt of at least 1 dose of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine (eTable 1 in the Supplement) and 684 reports of pericarditis without the presence of myocarditis (eTable 2 in the Supplement).

Of the 1991 reports of myocarditis, 1626 met the CDC’s case definition for probable or confirmed myocarditis (Table 1). There were 208 reports that did not meet the CDC’s case definition for myocarditis and 157 reports that required more information to perform adjudication (eTable 3 in the Supplement). Of the 1626 reports that met the CDC’s case definition for myocarditis, 1195 (73%) were younger than 30 years of age, 543 (33%) were younger than 18 years of age, and the median age was 21 years (IQR, 16-31 years)

1626 out of 192 405 448?
0.0000084509% ?
Hell, let's go with the entire 1991.

This is what you are coming back with and you want us to believe you are not in a cult?

Now let's get to those who develop myocarditis after getting Covid...

Myocarditis (or pericarditis or myopericarditis) from primary COVID19 infection occurred at a rate as high as 450 per million in young males. Young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

Over 5,000 players in the NFL and NHL.
At least 4 unvaccinated got Covid and developed myocarditis.

All I am asking for is the name of one of those over 5,000 that developed myocarditis from the vaccine.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2023, 03:54:39 PM »

The conspiracy 'tards made a shrewd move by leaving behind 911 Truth and the Kennedy assassinations and moving into mainstream politics. They quadrupled their audiences overnight, and without having to change their tactics one bit.

Yeah, math is hard - who wants to read all that.  Skip to the bottom, where the injuries and deaths are listed.