• Ellightened
Re: UFOs
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 03:46:02 PM »

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 05:32:34 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46811618
Fast Radio Bursts (FRB's) from distant galaxies. One thing to keep in mind is that any distant galaxy typically the size of a star and of course, fixed. If they were coming from any kind of spaceship we would expect them to move.

I'll stick with a fast spinning Neutron star at this point  ;D

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 05:33:31 PM »
Fast Radio Bursts (FRB's) from distant galaxies. One thing to keep in mind is that any distant galaxy typically the size of a star and of course, fixed. If they were coming from any kind of spaceship we would expect them to move.

I'll stick with a fast spinning Neutron star at this point  ;D

More:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190109142707.htm

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 12:07:40 AM »
If all the lights were continuously red (not flashing) this pretty much rules out planes. Also they cannot fly lower than 500 feet (except for takeoff and landing and certain emergencies)

What was the size of them in comparison to say a various coin denominations held at arm's length or specific stars in the sky or the full moon? 

What was the condition of the sky? (i.e.overcast, low cloud cover, clear) What direction were you facing when you noticed them?
Thanks, I plan to be back there late next week.  It was dark and cloudy.  They may have been 500 feet up - I wouldn't know.  They went so fast that the reds were streaks!  So, hard to tell if the red was flashing or not.

Nothing looked like a coin because it was dark, but the red stripes across the sky looked like angel hair, I guess. 

I'm sleepy.  Goodnight.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 12:35:57 AM »
Thanks, I plan to be back there late next week.  It was dark and cloudy.  They may have been 500 feet up - I wouldn't know.  They went so fast that the reds were streaks!  So, hard to tell if the red was flashing or not.

Nothing looked like a coin because it was dark, but the red stripes across the sky looked like angel hair, I guess. 

I'm sleepy.  Goodnight.
Goodnight. 
Now I can visualize the scene much better and know it was something anomalous and not even enough time to fully process what you were looking at or feel fear. Would probably take your breath away for a moment. The racing heart came later probably? Did you feel anything or sense anything in the aftermath?

When I had a sighting in 2015, one of the regrets I had is I didn't take the time to attempt to zone into how I felt about it. I was trying to take reference to the objects relation to the horizon, trying to make an estimate of the flashes per second, noting the times, fiddling with the camera and trying to take decent pictures. The eerie feelings and philosophical ponderings didn't set weren't until after it was all over with. It was like being in autopilot while it was happening and gathering the data like passing milestones. That in itself was a bit woo in that I am not a professional UFO investigator, but I knew the specifics they would be looking for.

The one thing to keep with you is knowing that is long as you live you won't forget it and nobody can take it away or tell you that you never saw what you saw.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2019, 10:02:58 AM »
Here are some more insights into the tangled web of ATIP, Ron Panfolfi, Robert Bigelow and Sen. Harry Reid. UFOlogy is probably at its lowest point ever. Its like a shells game of who has the evidence with kind of a boondoggle and disinformation campaign thrown in for good measure.

https://medium.com/@kalkorff/exposing-harry-reids-black-budget-ufo-program-cia-disinfo-ops-71a044802b27?fbclid=IwAR1aHpq335lmrbljIDuVsEmZW_NYzMeDQuv-_QIFCyXLrb-fognNanMy5EE

The author of this article Kal Korff was interviewed on the X-Zone with Rob McConnell for those who want to hear more:
https://player.fm/series/the-x-zone-radio-show-1449088/xzrs-kal-korff-exposing-harry-reids-black-budget-ufo-program-cia-disinfo-ops

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 12:00:28 PM »
Wasn't the guy fishing on C2C and various radio shows recently?  Now the MSM is on the story....   

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/01/16/man-who-says-he-was-abducted-by-aliens-breaks-45-year-silence/

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 08:24:49 PM »
Wasn't the guy fishing on C2C and various radio shows recently?  Now the MSM is on the story....   

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/01/16/man-who-says-he-was-abducted-by-aliens-breaks-45-year-silence/
Reports are that even when the two of them were left unattended and unaware that they were being recorded they continued talking about the incident in detail. Hmmm

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2019, 11:16:42 AM »
Incredible UFO And ET Encounters

I haven't ever listened to Rense before now, but came across these incredible interviews with 2 brothers who are alien abductees.

If you're into the subject, I'd recommend giving this a listen!

Face-To-Face With A Grey

Hour 1

Hour 2

The Voice Of ET?

Hour 1

Hour 2

More Remarkable UFO-ET Encounters

Hour 1

Hour 2

Hour 3
not well-liked, but right

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2019, 05:23:36 PM »

Sleepwalker

• KIDD
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2019, 11:44:09 PM »
I was once driving between Ottowa and Montreal and my wife shouts "hey look at those lights". We saw six bright balls of light moving in a row across the horizon. They then peeled off and went in different directions and then extinguished themselves. Never seen anything like it again.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2019, 04:22:41 AM »
Back in the 60s and 70s and80s, one of the universal truths about UFOs was that if one was nearby, car engines stopped running. It was such an ingrained truth, you can see an example in the very first X-Files episode in 1993.

Now, however, car stopping seems to have dropped out of the UFO liturgy. Even in stories from long ago. Last night with Knapp, for example, a caller told a story from 1976 in which a UFO flew directly over his car and trailed him while beaming messages into his brain. His car drove along until the driver pulled to the side of the road.

These changing “truths” are what make UFO stories difficult for me to believe.
Merry Christmas

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2019, 08:28:59 AM »
Back in the 60s and 70s and80s, one of the universal truths about UFOs was that if one was nearby, car engines stopped running. It was such an ingrained truth, you can see an example in the very first X-Files episode in 1993.

Now, however, car stopping seems to have dropped out of the UFO liturgy. Even in stories from long ago. Last night with Knapp, for example, a caller told a story from 1976 in which a UFO flew directly over his car and trailed him while beaming messages into his brain. His car drove along until the driver pulled to the side of the road.

These changing “truths” are what make UFO stories difficult for me to believe.

That or the matrix is endlessly adaptive, no?

I mean look how the physical perceptions have changed since the days of flying lens caps:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

To giant triangles:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2019, 08:44:29 PM »
A few years ago there was the CUBE ufo. Art eluded to it back in 2015, it's an odd one.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2019, 07:26:31 AM »
not well-liked, but right