Author Topic: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland  (Read 66295 times)

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
Re: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2018, 12:03:37 PM »

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2018, 12:05:48 PM »
He just said interconnected rectilinear geometries don't lie.

Yabutt when did they become self-ware?

:o :o :o

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

...it's all becoming clear to me now...

:-X

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »
The Imaging Team is working on the lunar blackhead now:

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2018, 03:44:08 PM »
Will RCH manage to claw his way back onto the air tonight?
It would mark a rare "two consecutive show" analomaly analomy anomaly if he were to manage it.

Does he have enough stamina to pull it off?

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2018, 03:47:47 PM »
It would mark a rare "two consecutive show" analomaly analomy anomaly if he were to manage it.

It will require all the thrust of the Falkov lifting wing!

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2018, 05:25:26 PM »
It will require all the thrust of the Falkov lifting wing!

Yeah. Let's see if hoagland can figure that image clip out. I imagine RCH saying, "That just proves the laws of physics are wrong..."

Radiocracy

• KDWN
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2018, 09:29:45 PM »
It would mark a rare "two consecutive show" if he were to manage it.

By golly the basturd did it ...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2018, 09:38:09 PM »
anybody listening to the crazy guest on right now? i came in about 10 minutes late and caught the guest answering some bio questions from Hoagie, the guest said he was adopted but as an adult he met his biological mother and he found out his biological father is a celebrity - then reveals the celebrity is Eric Clapton. Richard acts surprised and asks him if he knows that through DNA paternity tests - of course the guest fumbles his way through a non-answer. His biological mother was a go-go dancer and was hired to entertain the rock band Cream while Eric Clapton was touring the US as a member of the band.

He also described experiences as a child with entities he describes as similar to elves who would give him presents/gifts. Richard asks him what kind of presents, the guest says they were boxes wrapped in gift wrap, Richard asks 'well what was inside the boxes?'.  Again the guest gives a non-answer.

He's clearly a nutbag.

oh the 'elves' looked like Greys. of course they did lol

Radiocracy

• KDWN
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2018, 09:45:40 PM »

He's clearly a nutbag.

Hoagie has raised the bar ...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2018, 09:49:50 PM »

I see he's a musician, his music videos on YouTube have about 50 views each. Seems to be a competent guitarist, all the songs i sampled were instrumentals, generic rock to me.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2018, 10:06:14 PM »

oh shit this is classic, there is an extremely loud cricket chirping throughout this show, it has to be on Hoagie's end because if it was on the guest's Hoagie would have berated him. LOL i think Hoagie is doing this show from his garage or driveway or backyard or who knows, maybe Dr. Robin booted him out and he's in a parking lot.

we also got the debut of a new hilariously bad song promoting Club 19.5 by Billy Bright.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2018, 11:04:05 PM »
I urge those who missed this show to listen to the archived show on Blogtalk Radio.  This guest's story is the most absurd crazy story any guest on any of these paranormal shows has ever spun, he makes Andrew Basiago look credible.

He described himself as the 'Forrest Gump' of the paranormal, he asks himself why this all happens to him and just goes with the flow. So a friend of his who makes hippy type jewelry asked him to help her set up a table to sell her stuff at a festival she said was cool, so he went, it was a Pagan Festival. He met the Anunnaki at the festival, mind blowing stuff, not only did he meet the Anunnaki but there were some top guys from NASA there, imagine that! Hoagie perked up when he heard NASA and asked him for name, he declined to give names on air but told Hoagie he'd tell him later off air. Hoagie mentioned J Allen Hynek somewhere along this bizarre road and of course the guest knows Hynek, well the Hynek family, who he says are still big players and in charge of something or other. I can't keep up with the names and goings on it's all so disjointed and nuts.

At some point the NSA hires/recruits him to work as part of a remote viewing team. He worked as a remote viewer on Super storm Sandy and some other huge storm trying to weaken it somehow with his brain waves I assume, also the same type of work on the Galactic Superwave.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2018, 11:59:04 PM »

I can't imagine why Eric Clapton hasn't tried to have a relationship with his son. The biological mother is Native American, the guest claims he is an alien hybrid, not sure how an Englishman impregnating an American Indian becomes a hybrid alien/human.

Radiocracy

• KDWN
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2018, 05:51:37 AM »
oh shit this is classic, there is an extremely loud cricket chirping throughout this show, it has to be on Hoagie's end because if it was on the guest's Hoagie would have berated him. LOL i think Hoagie is doing this show from his garage or driveway or backyard or who knows, maybe Dr. Robin booted him out and he's in a parking lot.

we also got the debut of a new hilariously bad song promoting Club 19.5 by Billy Bright.

LoL... Is that what that was,.. I turned off the show trying to figure out where that sound was coming from..  I should of known better, you'll literally hear crickets on the show

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2018, 02:02:33 PM »
I see he's a musician, his music videos on YouTube have about 50 views each. Seems to be a competent guitarist, all the songs i sampled were instrumentals, generic rock to me.

He can shred. Albeit a little sloppy. I also saw lack of focus but that's probably just me being too critical.