Author Topic: Complaint Box  (Read 5310 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Complaint Box
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2021, 01:39:59 PM »
What about a shirt prestained with salsa, hot sauce, coffee, tea, grave, etc?  A multipurpose shirt.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2021, 01:48:39 PM »
What about a shirt prestained with salsa, hot sauce, coffee, tea, grave, etc?  A multipurpose shirt.
The Falkie shirt?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2021, 05:55:26 PM »
I just need to buy a shirt that is already the color of dried hot sauce dripped onto white t-shirt fabric and be done with it.

Since I cannot seem to eat like an effing human being.

Can I get one in toothpaste?

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2021, 06:43:25 PM »
The Falkie shirt?

Man, Falk is looking positively svelte here.  Now, today, there's no way he could fit his left titty into that shirt.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2021, 01:44:57 PM »
I wanted to start a hot sauce thread a while back. But then again I wanted to start a coffee thread as well.  So you just pile the sauce on thick onto a single chip, cracker, finger.. ? I share in that. @Camazotz Automat

@KSM

It would be comical if it were not so annoyingly consistent.

Around me, hot sauce becomes a ferromagnetic fluid and my simple, classic crew neck white Tee  becomes the densest of iron.

The more "careful" and "aware" of my place in three dimensional space I am, the more the hot sauce seems to go full blown mind-of-its-own magnet on me.

What? You haven’t acquired a collection of my favorite, made-for-sloppy-eater, Turbo T shirts, yet?  Inexpensive, very comfortable, and when you invariably slop sardines, BBQ, and Bonanza steak juice on them, just spray some cheap stain remover on them and wash. Just like new again. Plus, they’re color fast and damn near last forever!

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/bcg-mens-turbo-t-shirt?sku=navy-04-large

Bookmarked.

Can I get one in toothpaste?

I circumvent this problem by brushing my teeth while shirtless.

Hellooooooo, ladies.

Perhaps I should partake of hot sauce in the same manner.

In a restaurant, it may prove interesting.

Hellooooooo, police.

What about a shirt prestained with salsa, hot sauce, coffee, tea, gravy, etc?  A multipurpose shirt.

AKA the Jackson Pollock line.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2021, 02:11:46 PM »
Well, there’s your law of attraction difficulty.  It’s well proven that White attracts all manner of foods.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2022, 09:46:58 PM »
Just took V to the vet for some drops she needs for her ears. Gets mites once in awhile so I wanted to stock up on drops before leaving town but do you think they can just give me the drops that I know she needs? Fuck, no! this vet trying to prove her worth has to do a complete physical and try and saddle me up with all kinds of extra shit that I'll only say NO to.  Anything to run that fucking bill up.
Been there.  Vets are just a racket like doctors.  One time I tried to do better and took my cat to a naturopath, and he was even worse.  They always do stuff like this.  And by law, sometimes they have to re-examine.  They can't just take our word for it.  Totally sucks.  It's just wrong.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2022, 10:54:32 PM »
There are the Weekends:
Work overtime, service the car, process the mail, process e-mail, mow the lawn, rake leaves, weed, shovel snow, harvest, errands, shop, transport, scrub, soak, wash, sweep, mop, scrape, vacuum, dust, polish, cook, stock, launder, fold/hang, organize, file, pay, mail, wrap, cook, bake, bathe, groom, adorn, provide security, provide care, spring clean, fall clean, winterize...  Go to medical, dental, dry cleaners, license renewal, veterinarian, tag renewal, billing disputes, open enrollment changes, the schools, shop, arrange & manage acquisitions, coordinate, schedule, do holiday planning/acquisitions and prep, update social media, stay current in your field, go to baby showers, birthdays, births, weddings, hospice, funeral, handle legal situations, donate and plan for the future.

Oh yeah, exercise, eat whole foods, get fresh air, recreation, socialize, have a hobby and rest.

The Old PTO:
10-15 days vacation
12 sick days
5 personal holidays

The New PTO: 
12 days:  Appointment days, sick days, personal days and vacation days.

The Old Day Off:
Adequate staffing.  Schedule a day off and come back.

The New Day Off:
Skeleton staffing.  Give 3 weeks notice and hope it is approved, not likely in summer.  Take a "day off", work from home, come back and do double because it didn't all get done.