Rikki Gins Lounge > Random Topics

Things That Annoy @Sofia

(1/7) > >>

GravitySucks:
Or any other name she chooses to use going forward.

Sofia:

--- Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2019, 02:08:52 AM ---Or any other name she chooses to use going forward.

--- End quote ---
Hello.  Yes, we Aries like to stay fresh...  Glad you made it back!   I'm hitting the hay but hope you made it all the way home okay.  Sure enjoyed those photos.  It was nice of you to keep in touch here during your adventure.  Had you been there before (sorry if I missed that part)?  But I'm going to sleep asap.

The @ didn't work.

Sofia:
People who declare they have sworn off pork bacon but don't realize they are still buying bacon bits, lol.

GravitySucks:

--- Quote from: Sofia on September 21, 2019, 02:24:10 AM ---Hello.  Yes, we Aries like to stay fresh...  Glad you made it back!   I'm hitting the hay but hope you made it all the way home okay.  Sure enjoyed those photos.  It was nice of you to keep in touch here during your adventure.  Had you been there before (sorry if I missed that part)?  But I'm going to sleep asap.

The @ didn't work.

--- End quote ---

That was my first time to Asia. In this lifetime anyway. Yes, I am home safe.

GravitySucks:

--- Quote from: Sofia on September 21, 2019, 02:25:16 AM ---People who declare they have sworn off pork bacon but don't realize they are still buying bacon bits, lol.

--- End quote ---

Not all bacon bits are created equal. Some, like McKormicks, are made from soy.

LPT: Never trust anyone that swears off bacon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version