Author Topic: Trying to wake my wife up late Christmas eve  (Read 4214 times)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Trying to wake my wife up late Christmas eve
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 11:53:09 AM »
Hmm maybe this is just something that women do. It happens year after year in my house and I no longer wake her up. I just enjoy the Ell outta myself until I'm ready to sleep usually about 3am January 1. About seven years ago She asked me to stop gigging on new years eve's and now she pulls the disappearing sleeping beauty crap on me? It's rude!  Not saying you two are rude - just saying in general

I don't know why you people *women* can't balance you booze intake throughout the day or refrain from drinking until much later in the day? Or don't drink at all.

We *women* are not here for you to understand. But for you to appreciate

I imagine there is really good money to be made gigging on New Year's Eve
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 12:04:52 PM »

I imagine there is really good money to be made gigging on New Year's Eve
@Sugarplum Lily and or @TigerLily Easy on the aggression there honey, it's Christmas. You tone it down about 10db ;)   Nobody appreciates *women* more than I do. NO-BODY I was just saying that you could plan ahead so as not to be tipsy and sleeping by 8pm. Maybe somebody would appreciate your wonderful company on such a special night.

Yes, news years gig money is extremely good but still not worth it. Not a lot of fun. Plus I'd rather be home anyways. Whether there's a woman sleeping or not. And besides all the amateurs come out on new years.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2019, 01:18:41 PM »
@Sugarplum Lily and or @TigerLily Easy on the aggression there honey, it's Christmas. You tone it down about 10db ;)   Nobody appreciates *women* more than I do. NO-BODY I was just saying that you could plan ahead so as not to be tipsy and sleeping by 8pm. Maybe somebody would appreciate your wonderful company on such a special night.

Yes, news years gig money is extremely good but still not worth it. Not a lot of fun. Plus I'd rather be home anyways. Whether there's a woman sleeping or not. And besides all the amateurs come out on new years.

That's a little extreme, Moderator. Bart wouldn't like you picking on me

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2019, 01:41:45 PM »

@Sugarplum Lily  Ummmm.  No.  I need a balance.  The more I understand, the more I appreciate.  ;)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2019, 02:36:53 PM »

@Sugarplum Lily  Ummmm.  No.  I need a balance.  The more I understand, the more I appreciate.  ;)
That's good on paper. But there are many traps set in those woods of "understanding" There really should be a sign that reads, Enter at your own risk I've been there, I've seen the danger - it DOES exist!

risky business

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2019, 05:04:03 PM »
... And besides all the amateurs come out on new years.

Ain't that the truth

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2019, 12:10:36 AM »

CFP, really, I don't think that SugarTits Lily has to be awake to receive my appreciation.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 09:32:14 PM »
CFP, really, I don't think that SugarTits Lily has to be awake to receive my appreciation.
Well that doesn't read creepy at all, does it.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 10:18:26 PM »

At ease, Gunney. Save it for the Lady Marines

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2019, 05:14:37 AM »
At ease, Gunney. Save it for the Lady Marines
Lady Marines scary.  Choke my 'Mister Happy' out.  Make paladin sad.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2020, 12:21:07 AM »
Ok, thus may be the worst thread EVER! If so, I'll own it and all the crow you throw!

Here's the thing; All our guests left hours ago, my wife was exhausted after a long day of preparing and making dinner etc.. have I mentioned making gingerbread men and much more?   She went to bed at 7:30 PM Pacific.. I have bought her some real doozie, doozy? (how do you spell doozee?) gifts this year and I'm anxious. Really fucking anxious and I want her to wake up so I'm being loud all around the house in hopes that she wakes up and asks whether or not Santa showed up!?! That's what she says..  "Did Santa show up?" sleepy voice like

Outside of going up there and dropping my fucking truck keys on her head nothing seems to be waking her up. WTF??? Who sleeps like this??!!??  Maybe I'll load my table saw into the living room and start getting reeeeallly crafty in my quest for a wakened lucid her!!!

She's being very rude by not waking up

Smite away bitches but I'm a Christmassy muthafuckah. :)  Drunk one too! :) :) ;D ;D ;D

ANNNNND STILL!  AGAIN!!  WHY WON'T SHE WAKE UP!!??   LET'S OPEN THESE GIFTS AND THEN I'LL MOUNT YOU!!!  I'LL DRIVE THE JEEP RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM IF I MUST!