Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921413 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #85230 on: February 22, 2019, 09:54:46 PM »
heather moves the stock market.

#Legacy

Wait, what? Is she now in construction? Is she relocating the premises of the stock exchange? I'm confused...  ::)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85231 on: February 22, 2019, 09:57:48 PM »
I am all atwitter!

LOL, TL! +1

I, too, am really looking forward to Bart's April WOO! Woo-hoo!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85232 on: February 22, 2019, 09:59:15 PM »
They aren't trying to. They're just waiting for their posts to end up here to see the reactions.

Exactly. And the level of blatant stupidity is still surprising to me, though I should expect it from them by now. They don't make sense. How do they know what they are talking about if they don't make sense?   :P

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85233 on: February 22, 2019, 10:00:55 PM »
Agreed. I have no idea how international extortion, blackmail, and the stock market (?!) figure into all this. :o

They don't.

It's impressive, they are dissociating and/or hallucinating, all likely without using drugs. I think. Hmph.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #85234 on: February 22, 2019, 10:02:33 PM »
Exactly. And the level of blatant stupidity is still surprising to me, though I should expect it from them by now. They don't make sense. How do they know what they are talking about if they don't make sense?   :P

Carrier pigeons.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85235 on: February 22, 2019, 10:03:51 PM »
Twenty five edits and he still doesn't quite have the facts correct and misses entirely in the high-octane speculation department. The only redeeming feature of the post is the clever use of emoticons that really don't make a hell of a lot of sense in context. Worse, it has taken him this long to put this much together. If he were CIA, he would be thinking the Berlin Wall coming down was still newsworthy.

So here's my question: that comment about HW having to pay out to some of these "groups..." Does he really mean that or is that a setup to get reactions when others read it? Where do they get this crap from? And why am I even thinking about it? Feh.  ;)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85236 on: February 22, 2019, 10:05:28 PM »
Was tonight opening night @Aquarius ?
Yes, thanks for asking, @GravitySucks! Very kind of you. I've posted about it prior to my getting to your post here as I'm catching up. +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85237 on: February 22, 2019, 10:08:45 PM »

Ok then. I'm pretty tired after the show tonight, so this will be mercifully brief. <snip>

Sorry for so many typos, as I said I'm pretty tired tonight, lots of good energy used playing, singing, and moving to the music. Good tired, but no excuse for so many typos.  ;)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85238 on: February 22, 2019, 10:10:53 PM »
Les Paul Custom with a maple fretboard?
Not a light guitar.

Thank you, sir. Great eye, but then after all you ARE Bart! As usual, the expert!

Yes, it's from 1972-5. I researched the serial number (I've had it since the late '70's, maybe '78, I think, only the second owner), and it's a bit hard to pin down the exact date since Gibson kept changing the serial numbering system. I love it, and yes, it is a heavy guitar in mnay ways including physically!  ;D

+1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85239 on: February 22, 2019, 10:12:45 PM »

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #85240 on: February 22, 2019, 10:56:41 PM »
Thank you, sir. Great eye, but then after all you ARE Bart! As usual, the expert!

Yes, it's from 1972-5. I researched the serial number (I've had it since the late '70's, maybe '78, I think, only the second owner), and it's a bit hard to pin down the exact date since Gibson kept changing the serial numbering system. I love it, and yes, it is a heavy guitar in mnay ways including physically!  ;D

+1

When I sold the ones I had the buyer checked the potentiometers to date them.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #85241 on: February 22, 2019, 11:13:17 PM »
When I sold the ones I had the buyer checked the potentiometers to date them.

Aha! Didn't know about that. Don't think there's anyone here where I live that I think would know how to do that or be reliable. Who would I ask? All I've got locally is (urk) Sam Ash and Guitar Center. I know I'd have no problem getting any one of many geeks in NYC who I could ask about that. Might you have any suggestions?

As an irrelevant aside, my parents bought my first instrument, a flute, for me when I was 8, at the original Sam Ash store in Brooklyn, which I can still recall. I was very excited to get that flute and start lessons.   ;D

The other guitars I've kept are a Martin 1967 12-string D-12-20, a Martin 1972 D-28 (bought new, I'm the only player and owner), and I still have a nice Fender Bass. My Music Man Sting Ray I got stolen in my move here, unfortunately. It disappeared between the moving van and the storage unit when I looked away for a minute or two, and I didn't find out till after they left. Funny how one of the guys had admired the case and had asked about it.  :P Oh yes, I also have a Ovation 6-string with a built-in pickup, bought from a friend, just for fun. Not sure how much I like it, but there it is.

Used to have a Dan Armstrong plexiglass solid body guitar with those funky plug-in, switchable pickups, but that was way too heavy on my shoulder to play for long, and the neck was a bit thick for my small-ish hand.  ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #85242 on: February 23, 2019, 12:14:13 AM »
@Aquarius

STAGE OUTFIT SUGGESTION:

Gold chains wrapped around your boots, gotta match the bling on the Paul...  Mid 80s Bon Jovi hair band clones had chains on their boots, true, but it will still look fabulous.  Even Home Depot has brass chain that might work 😁
Eh, nevermind...

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #85243 on: February 23, 2019, 03:48:55 AM »
Mrs. C, I'm gonna give you a karma.  Just don't tell your husband.  It might make him a sad panda that another man gave you a karma.

Husband .... ???  Lol, there is only me and Carson ... he doesn’t  mind who gives me karma as he knows it’ll put me in a good mood and he may score an extra treat .... bahahaha ... so thank you @paladin1991 very much and I’ll buy the first round of +1 for my Ellgab peeps on the start of this weekend!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #85244 on: February 23, 2019, 04:17:36 AM »
Yeah, whats this box salad?
It has to be tossed to be enjoyed.