Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 277051 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - Raging Mask Debaters
« Reply #1575 on: August 16, 2020, 11:36:05 AM »
What is this Latinx?  Is that a misspelling?  Did I miss another cultural shift?

Oh and PB, you are a racist motherfucker for picking on two 'minority' groups.  Report yourself.  I understand that that is a growing thing among business and academia.  Confess your white debil sins.
It’s racist for you not to know.  It’s also racist for the Marxists to abuse the Spanish language.
Merry Christmas

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1576 on: August 16, 2020, 05:22:15 PM »
It’s racist for you not to know.  It’s also racist for the Marxists to abuse the Spanish language.

Ole.

I'm not spanish, is it racist for me to say that?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1577 on: August 16, 2020, 05:46:56 PM »

I believe the term has been redefined in further detail, so white Marxists are also exempt from racism

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #1578 on: August 30, 2020, 08:32:59 PM »
Judy Mikovits medical whistleblower is on live with Richard Syrett:

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
« Reply #1579 on: September 01, 2020, 05:49:58 AM »
Videos censored off YouTube, save and share:

Plandemic part 1 interview:
https://seed177.bitchute.com/qZW73XOfRWLT/5i9d9XIkiCnX.mp4

Plandemic part 2 documentary:
https://seed306.bitchute.com/qZW73XOfRWLT/n5M86XQwue2I.mp4

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
« Reply #1580 on: September 01, 2020, 06:04:47 AM »
Quebec dad moves to basement to avoid daughters in case they catch the virus at school. If this is what the men in Quebec are like then let's hope they seperate from Canada.

A classic problem-reaction-solution news item, notice the hand wringing about "finding a solution". Not once is it suggested he should man up and live upstairs with his family like a normal person. We're supposed to conclude this is "the new normal". All leading up to the solution already happening in New Zealand where the kids are hauled off to quarantine centers. It's all about divide and conquer and destroying families.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1581 on: September 01, 2020, 08:46:35 AM »

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1582 on: September 25, 2020, 07:28:15 PM »
Party time!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1583 on: October 06, 2020, 03:59:43 PM »
This guy waited 80 years to be a Covid busybody, and got himself killed for his efforts. 

Weighing the risks here, on one hand we have a near zero chance of catching the virus from any given random stranger ordering a beer at a bar, vs the possibility of being pushed, punched, or killed by starting a fight...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/80-year-old-dies-after-confronting-bar-patron-over-not-wearing-mask/ar-BB19Lzp6?ocid=msedgdhp

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #1584 on: October 11, 2020, 03:12:38 PM »
This guy waited 80 years to be a Covid busybody, and got himself killed for his efforts. 

Weighing the risks here, on one hand we have a near zero chance of catching the virus from any given random stranger ordering a beer at a bar, vs the possibility of being pushed, punched, or killed by starting a fight...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/80-year-old-dies-after-confronting-bar-patron-over-not-wearing-mask/ar-BB19Lzp6?ocid=msedgdhp
Sadly this is the type of society we have fostered and are responsible for. People putting hands on people young and old for the most stupid things and outrage or insulted over the smallest nonsense. What 80 year old deserves this response from someone? Everyone feels they are justifies to put hands on anyone now for anything. Even for asking someone to wear a mask in public. You can disagree without punching or beating anyone up. "Oh my, someone told me I should put on a mask!" Get over it. The public needs to grow the fuck up (yeah I said the "F" word). Covid-19 numbers are starting to rise again in a second wave because people were socializing in bars and beaches and in close spaced public places while not wearing masks. It has been proven that it can be transmitted by close contact by small droplets in human breath. Listen to the science from people who know, not a bunch of armchair internet know-it-all's that think they know more than the world heath professionals. I wonder if people acted like this in the 40&50's during the TB or Polio outbreak? News flash! The internet doesn't hold all the answers and is full of misinformation. Wake up call, 1 million dead world wide so far. Follow the science folks and do the right thing.
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #1585 on: October 11, 2020, 06:44:48 PM »
Sadly this is the type of society we have fostered and are responsible for. People putting hands on people young and old for the most stupid things and outrage or insulted over the smallest nonsense. What 80 year old deserves this response from someone? Everyone feels they are justifies to put hands on anyone now for anything. Even for asking someone to wear a mask in public. You can disagree without punching or beating anyone up. "Oh my, someone told me I should put on a mask!" Get over it. The public needs to grow the fuck up (yeah I said the "F" word). Covid-19 numbers are starting to rise again in a second wave because people were socializing in bars and beaches and in close spaced public places while not wearing masks. It has been proven that it can be transmitted by close contact by small droplets in human breath. Listen to the science from people who know, not a bunch of armchair internet know-it-all's that think they know more than the world heath professionals. I wonder if people acted like this in the 40&50's during the TB or Polio outbreak? News flash! The internet doesn't hold all the answers and is full of misinformation. Wake up call, 1 million dead world wide so far. Follow the science folks and do the right thing.

Ironically, I'm reading this post on the internet.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #1586 on: October 11, 2020, 10:19:36 PM »
Ironically, I'm reading this post on the internet.
Ah, a pun! A weak one, but a pun non the less. No worries. I see what you did there :) . It's not ironic at all because this post isn't full of conspiracy nonsense or quaky armature science theories. That's the difference. Your comment is a little misplaced but I get it. I won't give you a +1 but here is a smiley face :) . The general public needs to get serious about this virus and stop the foolishness such as anti-masker protest, anti-vaccine protest, It's my right to do what I want protest, and shake their heads. Heaven forbid we have to follow a few rules until science gets this under control. I myself have no problem with that. If someone has a melt down because they have to wear a mask (Christ) then maybe they need to see a therapist. This continues to spread across the globe and if folks still don't get it yet, it's a killer. A little unnerving to see people's nonchalant attitude to what's happening so it's not surprising the Covid-19 case numbers will continue to increase. The world we live in is on a very dangerous downslide right now and time is not on our side for this virus while a vaccine continues to be worked on. Just ask the one  million that are already dead. Or was that a hoax too?
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
« Reply #1587 on: October 20, 2020, 09:36:05 AM »
Government whistleblower reveals Canada going on lockdown by year end. I always knew Trudeau was a scumbag ratfink.
There's a lot more about the coming economic reset. This is a worldwide plan.

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=32155

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dAFXX7jg9g3Y/

https://cairnsnews.org/2020/10/16/canadian-politician-leaks-new-covid-lockdown-plan-and-great-reset-dictatorship-australia-is-part-of-it/?fbclid=IwAR1MAbrAmV6vpckjavXG0G6hmEAwcB7Ux-u69RxlCzdi9y3Whan9g86R66k

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #1588 on: October 24, 2020, 04:07:15 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
« Reply #1589 on: October 24, 2020, 08:36:30 AM »