Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847211 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1365 on: February 21, 2020, 12:04:25 AM »
I like your Bart duck.  Did you blend two images?

Ultimately, three. Chubbchubb, duck, halo

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1366 on: February 21, 2020, 12:25:52 AM »
Ultimately, three. Chubbchubb, duck, halo
Oh, that's right!  Such great work!  Do you use LunaPic?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1367 on: February 21, 2020, 01:06:40 AM »

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1368 on: February 21, 2020, 08:36:32 AM »
I guess that Mr George Noory replaced Linda Moulton Howe with this person Cheryll Jones. Here is her web site. Here is a question, Does this means that George " Falkie" Senda Monster also has no job at C2Cam too? ;) ;D ;D ;)
http://cherylljones.com/
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020/02/27

Date
Thursday - February 27, 2020
Host
George Noory
Guests
Steve Quayle,  Cheryll Jones   

First Half: Author and researcher Steve Quayle will update the numerous current events he is following including the seismic activity along the Cascadia fault lines in the Pacific Northwest, which could rival the risk of the Yellowstone caldera. He'll also update the discovery of what seem to be 500 year old Aztec artifacts that depict clear images of alien beings and UFO type craft.

Second Half: Coast to Coast AM investigative reporter Cheryll Jones presents her interview with William "Bill" Rauscher, an author and longtime friend of the late astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell. Rauscher is a retired Episcopal cleric with a long-time interest in all areas of the paranormal, mystical theology, parapsychology, and psychic research.
Website(s):

stevequayle.com
    cherylljones.com

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1369 on: February 21, 2020, 12:38:04 PM »
I guess that Mr George Noory replaced Linda Moulton Howe with this person Cheryll Jones. Here is her web site. Here is a question, Does this means that George " Falkie" Senda Monster also has no job at C2Cam too? ;) ;D ;D ;)
http://cherylljones.com/
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020/02/27

Date
Thursday - February 27, 2020
Host
George Noory
Guests
Steve Quayle,  Cheryll Jones   

First Half: Author and researcher Steve Quayle will update the numerous current events he is following including the seismic activity along the Cascadia fault lines in the Pacific Northwest, which could rival the risk of the Yellowstone caldera. He'll also update the discovery of what seem to be 500 year old Aztec artifacts that depict clear images of alien beings and UFO type craft.

Second Half: Coast to Coast AM investigative reporter Cheryll Jones presents her interview with William "Bill" Rauscher, an author and longtime friend of the late astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell. Rauscher is a retired Episcopal cleric with a long-time interest in all areas of the paranormal, mystical theology, parapsychology, and psychic research.
Website(s):

stevequayle.com
    cherylljones.com
I don't think George had a choice.  Linda announced she waas pulling back from the show.  One night he was thumbing through names, and he saw Cheryll's name, with two Ls.  "What ever happened to her?" he exclaimed, doing administrative business while on the air.  He reached her and now she kicks his rump.

Once of her best quotes recently was a very sweetly stated, "George, Do you think?" 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1370 on: February 21, 2020, 12:41:15 PM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1371 on: February 21, 2020, 01:29:46 PM »
George, You are the reason I come to this forum!  I wouldn't even be here thanking the owner and getting free counseling from that weird KSM guy if if wasn't for you.  He reminded me to set up my smoke alarm, you know.  So I did.  So I can live another day to pay attention to you!  You are the reason for the season!

When I think of each star and how big and far away they are, but how close and bright they steadily are, it really makes me realize how much bigger God is!   There are the stars.  There are the galaxies.  There is God.  There is humanity's savior, God's son.  And then somewhere down here, there is George Noory!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1372 on: February 21, 2020, 01:55:37 PM »
Oh.  And his team.  Some good ads lately, too, and thank goodness Carz 4 Kidz is taking a break!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1374 on: February 21, 2020, 09:57:26 PM »
Shoulda seen 'em 5 minutes later, rowl!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1375 on: February 26, 2020, 02:06:18 AM »
Another fine show!  Starting out with how George stated he always knew our minds were capable of focusing when we concentrate.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1376 on: February 26, 2020, 11:17:17 PM »
https://twitter.com/DaveScottSOR/status/1231069121900449792
This is a good photo of George.  But I've seen a lot of photos of him and here is some feedback for his groomers!

LISTEN UP GROOMERS!

1.  Hair should be parted on the other side, his serious side, to give the seriousness a lift.  At least give it a try.  And trickle down lots of photos because we want to see!

2.  Unless it's too hot (and we know George is hot), is there some reason Hollywood doesn't wear t-shirts under their clothes?  May I suggest charcoal and muted earth tones (solid, not heathered fabric unless extremely casual).  Shades that compliment or match the outfits.  If he wears a light shirt like at Joshua Tree though, then the t-shirt should be light too, unless you're going for contrast.  As in a dark t-shirt under a light half-opened button-up can be quite sexy once in a while!  Not that George needs to do anything to look more sexy.

3.  Brows:
 a.  Stop, stop, stop plucking his well-shaped eyebrows underneath the natural arch. 
 b.  Please mildly draw in the outside edges a little.
 c.  Why not use a tiny bit of brow pencil or wand to match his hair?

4.  No need to brush his brow hair toward the galaxy in an edgy look.  He already looks edgy enough.  Just trim the crossover strands with scissors then smooth it all toward the ears & jaw.

6.  Oh puh-lease brush on a little blended vertical line of lightener in that new deep thought line above the bridge of his nose.

7.  Hair looks great (other than part on wrong side).  Do you want to try even one shade lighter?  Be sure to get the color that has strands which vary a little in color like real hair.  I'm not sure what that's called, but it's on the market in some form.

8.  Jacket is a perfect fit and good color and texture on him.

9.  Moustache looks pretty good, although I wouldn't let it go below the top lip on either end.  It's starting to. Is there no way to start it up a little higher because it looks thinner from top to bottom than usual.  Since his moustache guide tool is right-handed, draw in the side of his moustache which is not horizontally symmetrical (his left side).

10. Whatever happened to the round eye eyeliner application?  That was a good trick.  Haven't seen it lately.

11. Do you think he could wear a ponytail fall once in a while?  That would be really hot.  Also, maybe a little shag weave falling over his right eye once in a while (even though the right side contradicts what I said earlier but drawing down the serious side makes sense for a devilish look once in a while).

12.  I am very happy to see George without lip shine.  Men always look funny with shiny lips.  Have you considered a tiny bit of feathered and sparse lip liner in a subtle shade just a touch darker than his lips?  Because a lot of times in photos and stuff, it's very hard to discern his lips at all.

Okay, those are my stage make-up suggestions for George's make-up artists.  You've done good work!

George, celebrities receive feedback and criticism.  It is just par for the course.  If you don't want that, then you could always give away your riches, stop being a money maker, take off the costume, change your name, and just be the charming obscure grocer bagger that we know you once were!  No one will criticize your stage make-up then.  Until then, celebrity-up!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1377 on: February 28, 2020, 04:08:31 PM »
Did Cheryll Jones investigatively report on George Noory's intelligence last night?  Or what.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1378 on: February 28, 2020, 05:50:43 PM »
Did Cheryll Jones investigatively report on George Noory's intelligence last night?  Or what.

I'm guessing 'or what'

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1379 on: February 29, 2020, 02:26:36 AM »
I'm guessing 'or what'
I dunno, an in-depth investigation might well fit within the 2 hour period, lol.