Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838687 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1155 on: May 03, 2019, 03:40:57 PM »

Nice try, George.....
HAHAHAHAHA
All I can figure is he really didn't know her demographic.  Otherwise, why set himself up to look like a fool?  After all, he could tell from the beginning the woman was not easily led; she hesitated on every answer.  He should've known she wouldn't go for fudging the truth.  So, I think he really didn't know her demographic.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1156 on: May 03, 2019, 05:10:50 PM »
Transmitters and receivers. I didn’t think sNoory wanted his mother to hear such as that.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1157 on: May 03, 2019, 06:32:28 PM »
Nice try, George.....
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh god, not even a nice try really.  What I miss are the rants about ''thuh haturs'', eating rats, living in mud huts, stealing electricity from their neighbors, etc

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1158 on: May 03, 2019, 06:35:14 PM »
All I can figure is he really didn't know her demographic.  Otherwise, why set himself up to look like a fool?  After all, he could tell from the beginning the woman was not easily led; she hesitated on every answer.  He should've known she wouldn't go for fudging the truth.  So, I think he really didn't know her demographic.

George imagines that had he been the caller in a similar situation, he'd have played along with the host. 

Except he isn't quick enough on his feet to have done so

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1159 on: May 04, 2019, 04:29:03 AM »
George imagines that had he been the caller in a similar situation, he'd have played along with the host. 

Except he isn't quick enough on his feet to have done so
I wondered about that, too.  Usually he gauges people before getting weird, though.  Anyone can hear she is not easily led.  Maybe just bec she was female he assumed he could count on her to be pliable.  He knows the audience isn't all stupid.  Well anyhow, if he was playing games it was an insult to listeners and a waste of time to her.  Not that he doesn't waste callers' time though.  Anyone with a noticeable disability is going to have to spend 3/4 of the call explaining their disability.  Might never even get to make their point.  Some of them are onto him - I think blind people call in just for attention sometimes.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  But it shows how the program kind of goes sideways.

I guess this example is from years ago.  No one involved probably remembers it.  But it would be nice to know the truth.  Geminis are weird.  And, there is something in GN's horoscope about delusions.  Off the top of my head, I can't remember which part of his chart it is, but it probably makes him consider fantastical notions as interesting as real life.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #1160 on: May 04, 2019, 12:39:05 PM »

Awwwe i woulda played along,  he's just trying to have some fun. This made me smile lol.
Noory was the real legacy...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1161 on: May 04, 2019, 10:06:04 PM »

Awwwe i woulda played along,  he's just trying to have some fun. This made me smile lol.
Woah partner, that is some karma ratio you've got there.  Did it come in one fell swoop or are you just pleasing every time?  I'm just jealous, you know.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1162 on: May 05, 2019, 08:29:30 AM »
I think this is sNoory Sunday - yep, guest is a CEO who goes on spiritual quests in the second half, and a TBA in the first. Someone here call Tommee and volunteer to be a guest.
Merry Christmas

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #1163 on: May 05, 2019, 04:01:14 PM »
I think this is sNoory Sunday - yep, guest is a CEO who goes on spiritual quests in the second half, and a TBA in the first. Someone here call Tommee and volunteer to be a guest.

I haven't listened to a Noory-hosted Sunday show in five or more years. I wouldn't listen to tonight's show even if I was a guest.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1164 on: May 06, 2019, 01:15:54 AM »
I haven't listened to a Noory-hosted Sunday show in five or more years. I wouldn't listen to tonight's show even if I was a guest.
Guest=baboon 
Equates morality with weakness.  Tell that to a cop or judge.
Says women won't work overtime due to dependents.  Guess he's never known a nurse.  Duh.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1165 on: May 06, 2019, 03:21:24 AM »
I noticed that the emerging artists are now laced for only half the show now. One sounded like a couple of friends got drunk and turned on a recorder. Awful.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1166 on: May 06, 2019, 04:13:08 AM »
I noticed that the emerging artists are now laced for only half the show now. One sounded like a couple of friends got drunk and turned on a recorder. Awful.

It was a test to see if anyone is listening.  You are, the one who chose the music is not.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #1167 on: May 06, 2019, 04:09:23 PM »
Guest=baboon 
Equates morality with weakness.  Tell that to a cop or judge.
Says women won't work overtime due to dependents.  Guess he's never known a nurse.  Duh.

It sounds like I picked a good time to *not* break my streak. A talking baboon *is* fascinating, though.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1168 on: May 07, 2019, 12:06:04 AM »
You are on a streak?

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #1169 on: May 07, 2019, 03:24:55 PM »
Woah partner, that is some karma ratio you've got there.  Did it come in one fell swoop or are you just pleasing every time?  I'm just jealous, you know.

I made a lot of funny jokes back in my hayday :) i had to take a hiatus because of school. But now i have 4 months of going back to doing all the things i love,  like being here!
Noory was the real legacy...