Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838532 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1380 on: February 29, 2020, 02:37:08 AM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1381 on: February 29, 2020, 02:39:22 AM »
George said he's not into tombstones but any epitaph for him should say he made a difference.  Sounds nice.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1382 on: March 02, 2020, 02:27:23 AM »
Another sick show     Another sick show     Another sick show     Another sick show     Another sick show
Making a difference does not involve constantly harping on the cold-hearted reality that we're all going to die someday.  This has gone on for too many years, George.  Take your existential angst, existential angst songs and jump in a lake.  Sick of it.

You made a whole 2-hour episode about your apparently favorite topic.

This is the edited post version.  However, the longer you angonize me and many others, the less I feel like editing the criticism.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1383 on: March 06, 2020, 02:47:18 PM »
Yeah, you make a difference alright.  1. People feel fine.  2. People listen to you.  3. Then they don't feel fine anymore.  And you're paid to do it!  Guess it works for you.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1384 on: March 06, 2020, 05:17:58 PM »
Yeah, you make a difference alright.  1. People feel fine.  2. People listen to you.  3. Then they don't feel fine anymore.  And you're paid to do it!  Guess it works for you.

Tommy eats the treats George's fans send him

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1385 on: March 06, 2020, 05:34:51 PM »
Tommy eats the treats George's fans send him
Lately it looks like he's drinking lots of water.  He's been on more and more videos lately.  I like the facial hair.  He always sounds like he's 25; never fails, lol.  But I still don't like some of the songs which I think he does.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1386 on: March 18, 2020, 02:30:21 AM »
Coast to Coast AM is disgusting.  What kind of fraudulent as**oles only mention once that a whole 4 hour show is pre-recorded.  The fact should have been repeated every hour.  I feel deceived for no valid reason.  I would not have stayed up late if it wasn't live.  I have to get up early tomorrow.

Did anyone else hear the teeny quiet quick disclosure?  That was not sufficient.  Not everyone is present at the start of the show.  It should have been repeated every hour.

And why was the show pre-recorded?  To edit out George's misspeaks, since last night his tongue was so twisted?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1387 on: March 18, 2020, 04:48:30 AM »
Coast to Coast AM is disgusting.  What kind of fraudulent as**oles only mention once that a whole 4 hour show is pre-recorded.  The fact should have been repeated every hour.  I feel deceived for no valid reason.  I would not have stayed up late if it wasn't live.  I have to get up early tomorrow.

Did anyone else hear the teeny quiet quick disclosure?  That was not sufficient.  Not everyone is present at the start of the show.  It should have been repeated every hour.

And why was the show pre-recorded?  To edit out George's misspeaks, since last night his tongue was so twisted?

Was it a repeat or a new show?  If a new show, did he have callers?  Did he say why it was recorded earlier, or if he's going to do more pre-recorded shows?

Noory hates his job.  He doesn't get to get off work at 5 and have the rest of the day for himself, he's stuck - all he can do is go home, watch TV, get up late and go to work again.  It would absolutely suck.  But he's making too much money to quit, has no real outside interests anyway, and no one would hire him for anything else at his current pay level. 

He also hates taking calls.  It's one more thing he can't control, and isn't really quick enough on his feet to do a good job with them.  Pre-recording would take care of a lot of what he doesn't like about the job.  Is anyone listening anyway?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1388 on: March 18, 2020, 05:47:58 AM »
The FCC has a new regulation that if any portion of the show was previously recorded, there must be a statement. I think George records a lot of his short news interviews earlier in the day. That would qualify. So would his Tell Tale Heart, the laughing guy who watches the three old women commit assault, and any of his get out early replays.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1389 on: March 18, 2020, 02:17:22 PM »
Was it a repeat or a new show?  If a new show, did he have callers?  Did he say why it was recorded earlier, or if he's going to do more pre-recorded shows?

Noory hates his job.  He doesn't get to get off work at 5 and have the rest of the day for himself, he's stuck - all he can do is go home, watch TV, get up late and go to work again.  It would absolutely suck.  But he's making too much money to quit, has no real outside interests anyway, and no one would hire him for anything else at his current pay level. 

He also hates taking calls.  It's one more thing he can't control, and isn't really quick enough on his feet to do a good job with them.  Pre-recording would take care of a lot of what he doesn't like about the job.  Is anyone listening anyway?
Everything sounded new to me and covered the pandemic for over an hour.

No one makes too much money to quit.  Even Brittany Spears could quit if she wanted to, and get a regular job so that her conservator would resign and she could be autonomous/independent again.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1390 on: March 18, 2020, 07:39:38 PM »
The FCC has a new regulation that if any portion of the show was previously recorded, there must be a statement. I think George records a lot of his short news interviews earlier in the day. That would qualify. So would his Tell Tale Heart, the laughing guy who watches the three old women commit assault, and any of his get out early replays.

I always thought the first 20 minutes were infomercial taped stuff. It's the same people and for a quick ad (talk) and then plug their sites. It seems like a bit of a side hustle because the weekend guys never do it,

I always skip the medical shows, so don't really know how it sounded. I dread even thinking of them trying to take advantage of the coronavirus. I could see this Ben Fuc*s being taped the callers being all plants. I don't listen to the show I wonder if he asks live twitter question, I see a lot of poor people begging for answers on twitter, but not sure if he even reads them on air.

Jorge says Ed Dames called to request to be on, you know the good Major isn't going to pass this end of the world scenario to get his grifter action in. He's now claims he's a "biowarfare" expert. Said he saw this prediction (didn't he predict every disaster scenario under and including the sun) He thinks we are doomed. George's guests in less than a week went from "it's the flu" to "We are doomed"

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1391 on: March 18, 2020, 11:43:32 PM »
I always thought the first 20 minutes were infomercial taped stuff. It's the same people and for a quick ad (talk) and then plug their sites. It seems like a bit of a side hustle because the weekend guys never do it,

I always skip the medical shows, so don't really know how it sounded. I dread even thinking of them trying to take advantage of the coronavirus. I could see this Ben Fuc*s being taped the callers being all plants. I don't listen to the show I wonder if he asks live twitter question, I see a lot of poor people begging for answers on twitter, but not sure if he even reads them on air.

Jorge says Ed Dames called to request to be on, you know the good Major isn't going to pass this end of the world scenario to get his grifter action in. He's now claims he's a "biowarfare" expert. Said he saw this prediction (didn't he predict every disaster scenario under and including the sun) He thinks we are doomed. George's guests in less than a week went from "it's the flu" to "We are doomed"
Haven't heard them read from Twitter, or read from anywhere really.  I agree the first 15 minutes are taped.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1392 on: March 18, 2020, 11:44:31 PM »
DID ANYONE HEAR IF THEY SAID TONIGHT COAST TO COAST AM IS PRERECORDED AGAIN?  MY MEDIA (CONTROLLED BY WINDOWS 10) DIED JUST AS THE SHOW STARTED SO I MISSED 2 MINUTES.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1393 on: March 19, 2020, 08:04:26 AM »
@Sofia  To my knowledge none of the episodes have been announced as pre-recorded.  Just the occasional segment when Noory bails early.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1394 on: March 19, 2020, 08:09:36 AM »
Ed Dames is slimy human filth.