Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838434 times)

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1575 on: December 02, 2020, 06:51:28 AM »
Not just one but TWO crazy cat ladies last night. The summary:

"According to Pax, extraterrestrials appreciate such things as art and music, and crop circles are an example of this, playfully created by the thrusters on their spaceships. Pax revealed to Borgens that anomalies in the Bermuda Triangle are due to an ET charging base on the ocean floor, which contains a non-terrestrial element that affects navigation systems. Hayes said a special kind of "no fuel" energy will eventually be discovered in dark matter and help propel humanity to the stars. Pax also answered the question of how the Egyptian pyramids were built: Ancient ancestors or ETs, assisting the people of that era, used a mental teleportation process to move the huge stones."

In other words, wall-to-wall bullshit.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1576 on: December 02, 2020, 09:28:18 AM »

"According to Pax, extraterrestrials appreciate such things as art and music, and crop circles are an example of this, playfully created by the thrusters on their spaceships. Pax revealed to Borgens that anomalies in the Bermuda Triangle are due to an ET charging base on the ocean floor, which contains a non-terrestrial element that affects navigation systems. Hayes said a special kind of "no fuel" energy will eventually be discovered in dark matter and help propel humanity to the stars. Pax also answered the question of how the Egyptian pyramids were built: Ancient ancestors or ETs, assisting the people of that era, used a mental teleportation process to move the huge stones."

C2C is nothing but bullshit anymore.  I'd cherry pick what I might be interested in but there's rarely nothing.  The type of shit you just mentioned seems to be half of the content. Then add the health gurus Norry has on the show.   ::)  There's not much room for anything legitimate. Not that there was a lot but at least it was entertaining.   And of course, Noory still sucks.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1577 on: December 02, 2020, 09:36:44 AM »
Talk about bullshit.  Arecibo collapsed and he did nothing.  Art would have had a great show.  He’d have had on Hoagie and the crystal skull guy.  Linda Moulton Howe would have called in with her tape recorded interview.  There would have been experts on the chupacabra escaping there, how “they” used the telescope to control our lives, and at least one who knew all about the death Ray the space aliens used on it to keep us from spying on them. 
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1578 on: December 02, 2020, 09:42:17 AM »
Talk about bullshit.  Arecibo collapsed and he did nothing.  Art would have had a great show.  He’d have had on Hoagie and the crystal skull guy.  Linda Moulton Howe would have called in with her tape recorded interview.  There would have been experts on the chupacabra escaping there, how “they” used the telescope to control our lives, and at least one who knew all about the death Ray the space aliens used on it to keep us from spying on them.

LOL!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1579 on: December 02, 2020, 09:50:55 AM »
Last night, I listened for the first time to C2C in what seems like ages.  The people at Red-Eye Radio are just as unlistenable and they repeat a lot of their program. The show is supposed to be something like 20 hours a week and I think they only put in about 10 and then repeat stuff.

Their show prep is poor, they don't know the topics beyond the newsbreaks at the top of each hour and they come down on people who disagree with their opinionated spew (memories of Poppa Dave  on MitD). They've been doing it a while, but they finally got too much for my patience.

I don't even know what was discussed on C2C.  It was just noise to drown out the tinnitus ring and to distract my busy mind from remodeling ideas dancing in my head.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1580 on: December 02, 2020, 10:04:41 AM »
Frank Maranara or whatever on 77WABC is actually listenable.
Merry Christmas

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1581 on: December 02, 2020, 10:20:59 AM »
Talk about bullshit.  Arecibo collapsed and he did nothing. 

Very good point.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1582 on: December 02, 2020, 11:21:15 AM »
He could have even done an entertaining legit show with some expert who could discuss the site's importance.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1583 on: December 02, 2020, 01:53:37 PM »

In the age of the internet, does this garbage still even have an audience?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1584 on: December 02, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
He could have even done an entertaining legit show...

Noory?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1585 on: December 02, 2020, 02:13:00 PM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1586 on: December 02, 2020, 02:13:46 PM »

George says there are millions.  ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1587 on: December 02, 2020, 02:15:12 PM »
He could have even done an entertaining legit show with some expert who could discuss the site's importance.

Cue Seth Shostak!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1588 on: December 02, 2020, 02:55:26 PM »
...with crazy cat ladies.

😁😁😁
🐱🐱🐱🐱
Eh, nevermind...

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1589 on: December 04, 2020, 06:13:28 AM »
gNoory, pompous voice: "Tonight we're breaking a major news story..."

Oh please. It's just crazy Jerry Corsi sending a petition to the Supreme Court that has as much chance of being heard as I do of being named King of Burundi.

Corsi is "100% certain" that Trump will bw re-elected. His theory is that postal votes will be declared unconstitutional and they'll all be thrown out. Just imagine the number of voters that would disenfranchise. See you on Jan. 20th, Jerry.