Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838723 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1770 on: March 05, 2021, 06:27:55 AM »
I prefer not to think about it but I'm pretty sure Noory gets laid occasionally.

Never speak of this again.  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1771 on: March 05, 2021, 06:54:07 AM »
Last night.  George Noory to Dave Paulides.  "I wanted to take calls very soon, but you mentioned a little baby disappeared."  He can't help his obsession with bad things happening to children.  I was hoping he'd ask if it was a mean baby.

Noory also said he didn't think a Bigfoot would harm a child.

Interesting take, George.  ::)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1772 on: March 05, 2021, 08:53:07 AM »
I prefer not to think about it but I'm pretty sure Noory gets laid occasionally. Sure the Coast audience is old but with a few hundred thousand listeners there are still some decent looking middle aged women and a handful of younger who probably accompany their parent(s) to these paranormal events plus Noory's stupid live shows and to them Noory is a famous and wealthy celebrity. It's hard coded evolutionary psychology/biology, women are sexually attracted to men with status/wealth...

Ew, what about Tommy?

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1773 on: March 05, 2021, 10:34:27 AM »
It looks like C2C has been dropped from Canada. The affiliate that carried C2C has started it's own national overnight show

https://twitter.com/Kidnostadstein/status/1366772854772162563

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1774 on: March 05, 2021, 01:10:55 PM »
Never speak of this again.  ;D

Yes, 411 that thought!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1775 on: March 05, 2021, 01:45:38 PM »
Last night.  George Noory to Dave Paulides.  "I wanted to take calls very soon, but you mentioned a little baby disappeared."  He can't help his obsession with bad things happening to children.  I was hoping he'd ask if it was a mean baby.

Wasn't it David Paulides who posted a video about being raped by a Bigfoot? (Or is it a big foot? 😁😁😁)

... It's hard coded evolutionary psychology/biology, women are sexually attracted to men with status/wealth...

Hell, I was a board op. for a radio station or two in my life, along with being a mediocre bass player and friend to famous people...  I guess those women weren't as discerning or had a bad definition of fame implanted in their head. 🙄
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1776 on: March 05, 2021, 08:50:34 PM »
It looks like C2C has been dropped from Canada. The affiliate that carried C2C has started it's own national overnight show

https://twitter.com/Benstein/status/1366772854772162563

i've heard Jim Richards, been on Toronto talk stations for decades, mildly amusing but unless you just want some voices in the night to keep you company his show will suck. would rather listen to Noory ineptitude and awkwardness plus some of the charlatan guests are entertaining.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1777 on: March 05, 2021, 09:20:46 PM »

I wonder if local stations make anything at all from running Coast. I listen to it on various stations via TalkStreamsLive.com, usually KLIF out of Dallas and I never hear any local commercials. I think the benefit to them by running Coast is that radio listeners especially older people are creatures of habit, they listen to Coast, fall asleep and wake up to the radio on whatever local station they listen to Coast on. That's how it is for me, I wake up and KLIF is on, I listen to the news/banter for a while, then get up to begin the day and turn to the Buffalo all sports station because I'm a lifelong fan of Buffalo sports teams, a horrible situation - sometimes I check out Bernie and Sid on WABC, I miss Don Imus, who literally was dying on air his last couple of years on air - it was amazing, Imus would just disappear from the show at any point and Bernie and Sid would take over 'The I-Man was having trouble breathing' 'Ambulance came and picked up Imus'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1778 on: March 05, 2021, 10:35:33 PM »

Tonight's guest is a TV producer, doing a series on R&B music for PBS. George brags  'I grew up in Detroit, Motown had a big influence on me' oh yeah, sure it did, that's why you sing the Trololo song rather than Heard It Through The Grapevine lol idiot

then tells him 'I'm lucky to have met amazing people like Whitney Houston and we're friends with Pat Boone, Billy Gibbons, John Fogarty' then of course as is his habit tells a story that has no connection to the guest or his subject of interest 'Here's a little story. Pat Boone told me his record company came to him with 'Moon River'. Pat told them he wasn't into it and to give it to Andy Williams.'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1779 on: March 05, 2021, 11:01:25 PM »
God bless Bob, Uriel, Joe and the guys. 
Eh, nevermind...

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #1780 on: March 05, 2021, 11:29:23 PM »
Millenial Mike just called in.  He really does seem to fancy himself the voice of the "younger people"- a phrase he managed to work in yet again.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1781 on: March 05, 2021, 11:34:02 PM »
Millenial Mike just called in.  He really does seem to fancy himself the voice of the "younger people"- a phrase he managed to work in yet again.

Does Bill, the autistic amateur astronomer still call in?

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #1782 on: March 05, 2021, 11:37:43 PM »
Does Bill, the autistic amateur astronomer still call in?

AAA Bill rarely calls if at all anymore, at least when I listen.  Can't really remember the last time I heard him call.  "Autistic"...  ;D

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #1783 on: March 05, 2021, 11:41:52 PM »

He still does this? I guess it's good that some things never change in this crazy world.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1784 on: March 06, 2021, 01:02:14 AM »

it's always the same, he writes out a script.  'I'd like to thank you as a younger person blah blah blah'  he's so lost in his sad little world he doesn't notice that guests never react to his millennial bullshit, because nobody cares other than Mike that he's a younger person. what a loser.