Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838314 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1920 on: April 01, 2021, 10:33:31 PM »

Walt Da Atheist is my favorite regular caller. He called in while the SETI guy was on. Walt respects science very much. In that thick nasal working man's accent he made sure to kiss the scientist's ass by calling him Dr. Shostack. Then he wanted him to know he was also a man of science 'I don't wanna to brag but I got straight A's in organic chemistry, biology n' all dat'  Poor Walt, all that potential unrealized.

Is Seth Shostack a PhD?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1921 on: April 01, 2021, 10:34:11 PM »
Recently Noory was asked what his favorite spice was.  Turmeric was the answer.  Really?  Now, of all the spices in the entire world, that is his favorite?  C'mon.  ::) 

** BUT, we know why.  ;)

...because he doesn't know any other spice names?

Let me see: Sporty, Scary, Baby, Posh and Ginger?

That was not googled!
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1922 on: April 01, 2021, 11:05:27 PM »
Walt Da Atheist is my favorite regular caller. He called in while the SETI guy was on. Walt respects science very much. In that thick nasal working man's accent he made sure to kiss the scientist's ass by calling him Dr. Shostack. Then he wanted him to know he was also a man of science 'I don't wanna to brag but I got straight A's in organic chemistry, biology n' all dat'  Poor Walt, all that potential unrealized.

Is Seth Shostack a PhD?

PhD in Astrophysics from California Institute of Technology. His BS in physics was from Princeton
Are we having fun yet?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1923 on: April 01, 2021, 11:32:57 PM »

Now Barry is in on the act, he told the guest in his southern drawl 'Ahm a biOHchemist teeew, just don't got a PhD HAHAHAHA'  Noory is so discreet, Barry hangs up and Noory tells the guest 'You know Barry had a stroke not long ago, sounds great'

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #1924 on: April 02, 2021, 01:38:53 AM »
The time is fast approaching when a kickstarter campaign should be started to finance the studio time and other expenses to make it possible for Noory to provide the voice talent to record the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe.

An audiobook collection for the ages.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1925 on: April 02, 2021, 02:42:43 AM »

George and Tommy reliving past Aprils Fools pranks Noory claims were amazing such as the famous Toast to Toast prank where a deadpan Noory announced that the show had changed formats and was now a cooking show. Tommy laughed 'people got so mad!' and Noory added 'boy did we hear from people'

Noory lies so easily, his only natural gift.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1926 on: April 02, 2021, 03:27:34 AM »
Recently Noory was asked what his favorite spice was.  Turmeric was the answer.  Really?  Now, of all the spices in the entire world, that is his favorite?  C'mon.  ::) 

** BUT, we know why.  ;)
I thought it was “tooo-meric.” ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1927 on: April 02, 2021, 03:32:14 AM »
George and Tommy reliving past Aprils Fools pranks Noory claims were amazing such as the famous Toast to Toast prank where a deadpan Noory announced that the show had changed formats and was now a cooking show. Tommy laughed 'people got so mad!' and Noory added 'boy did we hear from people'

Noory lies so easily, his only natural gift.
That April Fools prank he pulled on Linda Molton Howe years ago was “killer.”  ::)  Snorge the clod.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1928 on: April 02, 2021, 06:40:49 AM »
...because he doesn't know any other spice names?

Let me see: Sporty, Scary, Baby, Posh and Ginger?

That was not googled!

LOL! 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1929 on: April 02, 2021, 06:47:34 AM »
One of the guests last night talked about her investigations into the bloodline and alleged tomb of Jesus in Kashmir.  She claimed he was resuscitated after the crucifixion and eventually went to India and became a king.

She also told Noory that he quite possibly could be part of the bloodline of Jesus.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #1930 on: April 02, 2021, 07:07:21 AM »
One of the guests last night talked about her investigations into the bloodline and alleged tomb of Jesus in Kashmir.  She claimed he was resuscitated after the crucifixion and eventually went to India and became a king.

She also told Noory that he quite possibly could be part of the bloodline of Jesus.

That's even better than the guest who told George his name kept popping up in the Bible Code.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1931 on: April 02, 2021, 08:41:18 AM »

That must have been the bloodline with the Baby' Daddies marked profusely in the lineage.  Just checked Ancestry.com.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1932 on: April 02, 2021, 08:45:43 AM »
I read in the radio industry trade publications, that Norry is being tapped to replace Rush Limbaugh as a rotating guest host.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1933 on: April 02, 2021, 08:54:17 AM »
I read in the radio industry trade publications, that Norry is being tapped to replace Rush Limbaugh as a rotating guest host.
That will help.  WOKV (Jacksonville) was a 5000 watt radio station in 1988 when it became one of the first 50 to carry Rush.  It rode the show to becoming a 50-thousand watt AM station, the a 100-thousand watt FM.  It has now replaced Rush’s show with a local show. I wonder how many other stations have left the EIB.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1934 on: April 02, 2021, 10:48:04 AM »
Ha!  Snorge  trying to do a 3 hour show without guests would be damn near impossible, unless PremRat thinks folks would tune in to listen to him snoring.  I can hear Snorge yelling at callers “we don’t do politics here!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎