Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838567 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2220 on: May 29, 2021, 06:11:22 AM »
Does it make me a bad person if I laughed at that?

Not at all... @Walks_At_Night  Not at all.  ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2221 on: May 29, 2021, 06:19:26 AM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2222 on: May 29, 2021, 06:29:12 AM »
talking about weird and creepy Mike the Millennial just called in to do his little Mike the Millennial Show. kid is a human emetic. nauseating.

he did his usual Rupert Pupkin act interviewing Noory, asked him if he ever gets nervous. Noory told him he never gets nervous because his parents raised him like Sammy Davis Jr,  they had him performing for family and friends all the time, doing little skits and songs. my god what a creep show, ugly Lebanese kid with no talent whatsoever doing skits he saw on the Red Skelton show.

No caller has ever irked me as much as MTM, and with the catalogue of losers who've called, and still do, that says something.

The image of a young George performing in the living room is funny.  Sammy Davis Jr. would be proud.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2223 on: May 29, 2021, 08:01:26 AM »
At least we got three pages of entertainment out of it
Hopefully, Juan was entertained.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2224 on: May 29, 2021, 08:05:03 AM »
Hopefully, Juan was entertained.
I was, indeed.  Thank you.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2225 on: May 29, 2021, 08:12:03 AM »
There is no better tribute to Memorial Day than having Doc Wallet on the program.  ::)  Actually, what would be worse is having one of the "psychic mediums" on to channel the fallen warriors.

Every time I look at C2C's schedule I'm amazed how it gets worse week by week.  When will the toilet fully flush?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2226 on: May 29, 2021, 08:12:17 AM »
That's George!

...before the hair dye and toupee...

So, that is what he would look like if he were scalped and bewigged.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2227 on: May 29, 2021, 08:20:03 AM »
George should lose the 'stash again.  He looks better without it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2228 on: May 29, 2021, 08:22:07 AM »
talking about weird and creepy Mike the Millennial just called in to do his little Mike the Millennial Show. kid is a human emetic. nauseating.

he did his usual Rupert Pupkin act interviewing Noory, asked him if he ever gets nervous. Noory told him he never gets nervous because his parents raised him like Sammy Davis Jr,  they had him performing for family and friends all the time, doing little skits and songs. my god what a creep show, ugly Lebanese kid with no talent whatsoever doing skits he saw on the Red Skelton show.

Are you sure it was a television, I mean idiot box?  Maybe it was one of those monster radios. Norry would take a hairbrush, after using it on his latest pet turtle and sing some Frank Sinatra tune.  Then, if he was really social, he would pull in the neighborhood heavy kid with bad acne, and they would do a comedy skit.  All of this would take place on Saturday night and the many, many relatives would come for a meal and entertainment.  I bet he had ADHD that was not treated and he would squirm and throw food, so to get him away from the table they let him . .  they called it entertainment, go in the basement and throw tantrums.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2229 on: May 29, 2021, 08:23:50 AM »
and the hits just keep coming folks. Louise aka Cleopatra Lady just called in with her entire life story using Cornelius as an excuse. In that refined Southern Negro speech she told us about the woman who made her the huge success she is in life, her mother who died 6 years ago at 95. Louise told us she was moved up a grade, won many scholastic awards, was the valedictorian, a sorority girl, Miss Kentucky or some state, National Honor Society, according to her 'a real debutante',  Noory tried to cut her off but she kept on rambling on about getting a masters degree from the University of North Carolina - he went to commercial.

Such an accomplished intelligent woman but here she is babbling to anyone who'll listen about her past life as Cleopatra and her torrid love affair with Mark Anthony among others. What .......... a ........ fucking ......... nutbag. She never talks about a real husband or children, pretty obvious she's an old lonely spinster lady who dreamed up this Cleopatra nonsense to make up for her sad unfulfilled life.

fuck this show is depressing. like i began writing this post as humor but now i look at it it's just very sad.

Norry needs a tinder hook-up.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2230 on: May 29, 2021, 09:35:19 AM »
and the hits just keep coming folks. Louise aka Cleopatra Lady just called in with her entire life story using Cornelius as an excuse. In that refined Southern Negro speech she told us about the woman who made her the huge success she is in life, her mother who died 6 years ago at 95. Louise told us she was moved up a grade, won many scholastic awards, was the valedictorian, a sorority girl, Miss Kentucky or some state, National Honor Society, according to her 'a real debutante',  Noory tried to cut her off but she kept on rambling on about getting a masters degree from the University of North Carolina - he went to commercial.

Such an accomplished intelligent woman but here she is babbling to anyone who'll listen about her past life as Cleopatra and her torrid love affair with Mark Anthony among others. What .......... a ........ fucking ......... nutbag. She never talks about a real husband or children, pretty obvious she's an old lonely spinster lady who dreamed up this Cleopatra nonsense to make up for her sad unfulfilled life.

fuck this show is depressing. like i began writing this post as humor but now i look at it it's just very sad.
Ha, ha, ha... what a train wreck of a freak show.  Great job, Julie.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2231 on: May 29, 2021, 09:39:14 AM »
I wonder if the Sad Pack will be encouraged to call the show replacing Rush.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2232 on: May 29, 2021, 09:54:12 AM »
Norry needs a tinder hook-up.

Tinder?  Don't you mean Grindr?  🙄🙄🙄

Oh, that would kill it all the way dead. 

I don't see how that new show survives, Buck Sexton is okay, he is not dynamic enough to carry an audience. Having a sports guy sidekick doesn't sound promising. Although, I have to admit that, in my world, Sean Hannity would not even be able to get on the bus, let alone the airwaves.

If it is true that Rush Limbaugh wanted to Buck to replace him, could it be another case of Art Bell Syndrome?  Shit-poor judgment and evaluation of talent although they had tons on their own. In the same way, baseball's greatest hitter, Ted Williams, was considered a really bad manager of players. He also had his head frozen, he might have had some other bad judgment issues. 😁

The Beatles once joked that if they knew what it was that made them so popular that they form another group and be managers.

At the 3:40 mark

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2233 on: May 29, 2021, 09:56:54 AM »
If what PremRat has done to C2C is any example, they seem to think all they have to do is follow a format formula and plug in the cheapest, lamest hosts.  Look at C2C.  Keep playing primarily Art’s bumper music, use the same intro’s Art used, similar guests, etc.  But in the interest of running the cheapest junk they can, even at the expense of losing a large chunk of listeners, use the crappiest, least expensive hosts you can dig up.  Quality, talent, and size of audience seems to be lost on these suits.  Kind of a penny-wise, pound-foolish approach.  I’ll be surprised if the Rush-replacement show keeps half the audience over time that Rush had.  Their version of the Ed Sullivan show would be the Submerging Artists with Ice-T as the host.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2234 on: May 29, 2021, 10:05:04 AM »
Tinder?  Don't you mean Grindr?  🙄🙄🙄

Oh, that would kill it all the way dead. 

I don't see how that new show survives, Buck Sexton is okay, he is not dynamic enough to carry an audience. Having a sports guy sidekick doesn't sound promising. Although, I have to admit that, in my world, Sean Hannity would not even be able to get on the bus, let alone the airwaves.
The only host I would have tuned into on a regular basis is Mark Steyn.  If not Steyn, I would have preferred a talented unknown.  Give him a chance and if he/ she can’t cut it, try again.  Limbaugh came out of the blue back in the 80s.  But in these risk-adverse times, with an incompetent PremRad, that would never happen.  You’d just have another Jorch Snoorway they’d never dump.  Pitiful.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎