Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838567 times)

garywilson

• KMST
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2295 on: June 05, 2021, 12:59:10 AM »
tonight show is total asskissing of george snoory  who bores the audience to tears with boring guests and hardly open lines and no jc Oscar  ufo phil dr morgus or demitri devil channler
mashup of boring guests such john hogue joshua p warren glynis mccants and other  human sleeping pills

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2296 on: June 05, 2021, 01:19:21 AM »
tonight show is total asskissing of george snoory  who bores the audience to tears with boring guests and hardly open lines and no jc Oscar  ufo phil dr morgus or demitri devil channler
mashup of boring guests such john hogue joshua p warren glynis mccants and other  human sleeping pills

George enjoys boring his listeners.  If he has to be there bored to tears, then so does the audience.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2297 on: June 05, 2021, 01:26:18 AM »
pb do wish noory would just do open lines or just have demitri oscar ufo phil morgus and jc as guests  only

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2298 on: June 05, 2021, 01:29:56 AM »
Louise (reincarnated Cleopatra) called in and again told her story that she was the first girlfriend of Mohammed Ali (then Cassius Clay) when they were around 13.
She claimed she was his first kiss and he was the reincarnation of Julius Caesar!

she's really sad. Cassius Clay was from Louisville Kentucky where she claimed last call she was Miss Kentucky. i wonder if there's any chance she's telling the truth or it's just one of hundreds of fantasies Louise creates.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2299 on: June 05, 2021, 01:32:42 AM »
i wish jc would call in and be a guest

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2300 on: June 05, 2021, 01:35:38 AM »
A caller did just call in and ask about Dr. Morgus
Noory told him Dr. Morgus passed away a few years ago and mentioned that clip with him that they replay over and over again.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2301 on: June 05, 2021, 01:36:22 AM »
leave to norry to leave in the last hour even when everybody is kissing his ass and celebrating his birthday
shouldn't he make an exception to stay for the last segment of the show

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2302 on: June 05, 2021, 01:37:10 AM »
Noory now cuts his birthday party short so he can split early and play a recorded clip from a past interview with a guest that just passed away...

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2303 on: June 05, 2021, 01:38:34 AM »
A caller did just call in and ask about Dr. Morgus
Noory told him Dr. Morgus passed away a few years ago and mentioned that clip with him that they replay over and over again.
morgus
do wish jc oscar ufo phil demitri devil channler and Arron donuhue  would be on every week

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2304 on: June 05, 2021, 01:43:00 AM »
Noory now cuts his birthday party short so he can split early and play a recorded clip from a past interview with a guest that just passed away...
what a pos >:(
when dr morgus passed on instead of having him a hundreds of times like does with richard boring hoagland who i hate
his tribute show is  a mean sprited show where dr morgus gets punched by him
morgus should been on every week who knows what they could talk about

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2305 on: June 05, 2021, 02:19:56 AM »
pb do wish noory would just do open lines or just have demitri oscar ufo phil morgus and jc as guests  only

I don't care, I never listen.  But open lines were always the worst, whether it was George or Art Bell.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2306 on: June 05, 2021, 02:39:02 AM »
I don't care, I never listen.  But open lines were always the worst, whether it was George or Art Bell.
so you like boring guests

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2307 on: June 05, 2021, 04:34:45 AM »
We got big news last night.  Tommee likes to drive with his top down when it’s cold.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2308 on: June 05, 2021, 05:22:55 AM »
she's really sad. Cassius Clay was from Louisville Kentucky where she claimed last call she was Miss Kentucky. i wonder if there's any chance she's telling the truth or it's just one of hundreds of fantasies Louise creates.

Assuming she and Ali were born about the same time, that would mean she would have been Miss Kentucky in the late 50s/early 60s.  There is no way a black woman was Miss Kentucky in the 1960s or before.  That also would have been several years before the Miss Black America contest in the late 60s.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #2309 on: June 05, 2021, 05:47:52 AM »

“Human sleeping pills”…I like that!
😁