Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847661 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2460 on: June 16, 2021, 09:00:45 AM »
I just talked to Jim the other day in fact. He's done middle aged white women to death. His latest goal is a woman from those islands off of India.

Amen to that!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2461 on: June 16, 2021, 09:06:04 AM »
For one thing, the way it's written doesn't sound like George at all
For one thing, it’s intelligible.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2462 on: June 16, 2021, 09:07:54 AM »
But the ladies of the The Villages are lonely and looking for a sophisticate like Noory.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You don't see what is on the street corner.  It is a Jorge in disarray after a night out in the Villages.  His Uber, the lady in the red hat, is there to whisk him away. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2463 on: June 16, 2021, 09:09:05 AM »
For one thing, it’s intelligible.

That was probably the producer that penned that just so Jorge could take credit.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2464 on: June 16, 2021, 09:13:27 AM »
I just clicked on the Newsmax link and for those who care to, there is a library to pour over.   I will get in touch with She'-She', who is a document analyst among her many talents, and let her review the article on sports and get back with the results to verify the authenticity of the Newsmax writing. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2465 on: June 16, 2021, 09:16:28 AM »
I'm assuming it is Ross Mitchell. I haven't listened to Coast in forever but I assume he was still associated with the program.
Ross hasn’t been with the show in at least a decade.  He worked for a station that was bought by Cumulus, the arch enemy of Premier.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2466 on: June 16, 2021, 09:18:52 AM »
That was probably the producer that penned that just so Jorge could take credit.
Just like his supposed books.  They all have “co-authors,” which is just code for “some other toady actually wrote the book so Snorge could claim he’s an author.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2467 on: June 16, 2021, 09:20:51 AM »
Amen to that!

He's pretty motivated.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2468 on: June 16, 2021, 10:47:28 AM »
He's pretty motivated.

That's to my liking.  I want to be a dolt of a late night radio host.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2469 on: June 16, 2021, 12:40:14 PM »
I'm assuming it is Ross Mitchell. I haven't listened to Coast in forever but I assume he was still associated with the program.
Nope, Ross Mitchell and PremRat/c2cam parted ways back in 2012. He did work as announcer for Art Bell's sirius radio Dark Matter show in 2013 though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Mitchell

On April 10, 2012, George Noory on Coast to Coast AM announced that Ross Mitchell's employer no longer wanted Mitchell to do the announcements for the show because the station no longer was an affiliate. According to the show's Facebook page, two other announcers — Charles Tomas and Dick Ervasti — were hired as replacements and announced that day.[3] This ended up being just a change in location, not absence, however, as Mitchell was immediately hired by Cumulus Media Networks' Red Eye Radio as that show’s voiceover announcer.[4]

On September 16, 2013, Mitchell reunited with Coast to Coast founder and original host Art Bell as announcer for Bell's new Sirius XM Radio show, Art Bell's Dark Matter.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2470 on: June 16, 2021, 01:28:34 PM »
Did you catch his name?

Dick Ervasti.  He had a stroke on May 29th, couldn't recover, and eventually succumbed to it. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2471 on: June 16, 2021, 02:08:03 PM »
Not sure Noory wrote it, but don't believe it's complex enough to rule it out either.  It's just a rather simple, casual jab at "cancel culture".  By your reaction I was anticipating something far more inflammatory than what wHas actually written.
Sorry to have disappointed you.  I don't watch cable so to me it was over-the-top, especially from someone who gives less than 1% air time to sports.  But sorry about that.

I just clicked on the Newsmax link and for those who care to, there is a library to pour over.   I will get in touch with She'-She', who is a document analyst among her many talents, and let her review the article on sports and get back with the results to verify the authenticity of the Newsmax writing. 
Would be interesting to hear her view.

Dick Ervasti.  He had a stroke on May 29th, couldn't recover, and eventually succumbed to it. 
So he was the one they kept talking about whose blood sugar wouldn't come down?

Nope, Ross Mitchell and PremRat/c2cam parted ways back in 2012. He did work as announcer for Art Bell's sirius radio Dark Matter show in 2013 though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Mitchell

On April 10, 2012, George Noory on Coast to Coast AM announced that Ross Mitchell's employer no longer wanted Mitchell to do the announcements for the show because the station no longer was an affiliate. According to the show's Facebook page, two other announcers — Charles Tomas and Dick Ervasti — were hired as replacements and announced that day.[3] This ended up being just a change in location, not absence, however, as Mitchell was immediately hired by Cumulus Media Networks' Red Eye Radio as that show’s voiceover announcer.[4]

On September 16, 2013, Mitchell reunited with Coast to Coast founder and original host Art Bell as announcer for Bell's new Sirius XM Radio show, Art Bell's Dark Matter.
Wow,  Thanks.  Are voice overs people staff see in person? (Before the pandemic).
Ross hasn’t been with the show in at least a decade.  He worked for a station that was bought by Cumulus, the arch enemy of Premier.
You people sure know a lot.

For one thing, the way it's written doesn't sound like George at all
Yeah.  It doesn't go with his Coast image at all.  Did you know his boss also has taken to journalism?  I can't remember where, but she too is writing short articles.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2472 on: June 16, 2021, 02:17:37 PM »
So he was the one they kept talking about whose blood sugar wouldn't come down?

That was Cornelius.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2473 on: June 16, 2021, 02:32:56 PM »
Yeah, I see the archive goes back approximately a year.  Nothing before 2020.  I don't think he writes these articles.  I think they're just using his name.  He would never try to rile people up over race riots in order to scare them to think professional sports are being abandoned.  The whole argument doesn't even make sense.  Can't express the extent of my disappointment in him.  Surely he knows his name is being used for super poor journalism.  I just can't see George as racist, or as being dismissive of minority concerns.  This is unbelievable.  If I were him, I'd sue them for misrepresentation.  I mean, if I stretch, I can see the argument he makes for being intolerant of teams changing to non-offensive names, and being intolerant of people rioting destroying statues of historical racist leaders.  I can understand a lily white WASP angle if I had to.  But I DON'T understand riling readers up about race issues to bring their limbic brain into full gear about sports being shut down during the pandemic.  That doesn't even make sense no matter how much I try to wrap my head around it.

The Left wing in this country is doing everything they possibly can to divide the country as much as possible.  With the goal of permanent one-party rule, by them.  Their main tactic is to make everything about race, and find racism where there is none.  Including the names of sports teams, police dealing with violent dangerous criminals, statues, our history, and so on.

''Systemic racism''?  Which systems are racist, lets contact the Dept of Justice about them.  What is White Supremacy?  We don't have a definition, apparently it's whatever the Left doesn't like.  They pretend like this is still the South in the 1940s.

Reasonable people don't riot, burn, loot, and attack police and bystanders.  They aren't looking for dialogue and peaceful changes in our society.  Some of them state that plainly.

There's a bigger picture here than the names of sports teams.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2474 on: June 19, 2021, 01:29:47 PM »
It's time for a new Norry dedication:  This one goes out to Norry from all of the Sad Pack.  (Regulars that call Open Lines,)