Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838701 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2475 on: June 19, 2021, 02:28:35 PM »
I have been puzzling over a call all day.  Last night a man who in tone sounded completely sane and normal expounded on how a tropical storm was brewing in the Gulf and threatening Louisiana just as the Keystone pipeline was shut down.  He asked why those jobs couldn’t be moved to Louisiana to build a pipeline there.  And besides, there are 30,000 prisoners in Ohio doing nothing.  They could dig the pipeline, even if they only dug ten feet a day.

Richard was unruffled and moved on to the next caller.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2476 on: June 19, 2021, 02:52:43 PM »
I have been puzzling over a call all day.  Last night a man who in tone sounded completely sane and normal expounded on how a tropical storm was brewing in the Gulf and threatening Louisiana just as the Keystone pipeline was shut down.  He asked why those jobs couldn’t be moved to Louisiana to build a pipeline there.  And besides, there are 30,000 prisoners in Ohio doing nothing.  They could dig the pipeline, even if they only dug ten feet a day.

Richard was unruffled and moved on to the next caller.

The call was a bit odd. @juan   Don from Ohio also blurted something out about a chapter of Genesis from the Bible which states 'Work to have dominion over the Earth.'  Then he said "We dropped the ball.  What say you!?."  Richard was fair and patient but segued into something about micro-nuclear power plants.  I think he was just trying to get the caller off the pipeline subject and politely end that call so he could get to the next caller.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2477 on: June 19, 2021, 03:01:04 PM »
I had forgotten about Genesis.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2478 on: June 19, 2021, 03:03:44 PM »
I had forgotten about Genesis.

Peter Gabriel fan, eh?  Some say Phil Collins really tanked that band.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2479 on: June 21, 2021, 02:55:09 AM »
That was Cornelius.
So he made it?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2480 on: June 21, 2021, 03:00:20 AM »
The Left wing in this country is doing everything they possibly can to divide the country as much as possible.  With the goal of permanent one-party rule, by them.  Their main tactic is to make everything about race, and find racism where there is none.  Including the names of sports teams, police dealing with violent dangerous criminals, statues, our history, and so on.

''Systemic racism''?  Which systems are racist, lets contact the Dept of Justice about them.  What is White Supremacy?  We don't have a definition, apparently it's whatever the Left doesn't like.  They pretend like this is still the South in the 1940s.

Reasonable people don't riot, burn, loot, and attack police and bystanders.  They aren't looking for dialogue and peaceful changes in our society.  Some of them state that plainly.

There's a bigger picture here than the names of sports teams.
Regardless of which side of the issues you or I are on, what does this have to with scarcity of National Sports in America?  Don't you see, George unethically got you riled up on some racial issues because he knew then your blood would be pumping in order to make you like his rant about any perceived scarcity of national sports.  Nothing in his article draws any connection between racial issues and scarcity of national sports.  He's just manipulating people's emotions like Hollywood does when they show men violence before romance scenes.  Hollywood says a man will enjoy a romance scene much more if his emotions are already heightened by violence.  Manipulative.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2481 on: June 21, 2021, 04:06:09 AM »
So he made it?

He's fine now.  Called Noory the first chance he could.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2482 on: June 22, 2021, 10:49:02 AM »
Regardless of which side of the issues you or I are on, what does this have to with scarcity of National Sports in America?  Don't you see, George unethically got you riled up on some racial issues because he knew then your blood would be pumping in order to make you like his rant about any perceived scarcity of national sports.  Nothing in his article draws any connection between racial issues and scarcity of national sports.  He's just manipulating people's emotions like Hollywood does when they show men violence before romance scenes.  Hollywood says a man will enjoy a romance scene much more if his emotions are already heightened by violence.  Manipulative.

Despite his dopey appearance and on-air persona, George is a cunning beast.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2483 on: June 22, 2021, 10:54:22 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2484 on: June 22, 2021, 04:52:30 PM »
That much is true.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2485 on: June 22, 2021, 04:54:31 PM »
He's fine now.  Called Noory the first chance he could.
That's great.  Maybe he can ask Noory if a ghost writer wrote the almost racist "Sports are Good for America" article in Newsmax.  He was all over the map.  Didn't touch on the football kneeling athletes at all, but talked about riots against slave owner statutes, which have nothing to do with scarcity of national sports.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2486 on: June 22, 2021, 07:55:15 PM »
That much is true.

Don't even get me started with Tommy

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2487 on: June 22, 2021, 08:38:25 PM »
Don't even get me started with Tommy

Awe, C'mon tell us about that one. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2488 on: June 22, 2021, 10:47:52 PM »
incredible revelation by Noory tonight, i'm still breathless from it. His first guest Paul is a remote viewer and dowser. Noory began with some talk about the pandemic, the guest opined that it probably originated in the Wuhan Lab of Virology -   Noory had his opening to brag to guest Paul that he, George Noory, knew from the very beginning the virus came out of that lab, which he actually has been saying since the beginning, to give him some small credit. But tonight he revealed it wasn't just the fact that the lab that experiments with corona viruses is located in the same city where the outbreak occurred first, oh no our hero had something up his sleeve- Noory dramatically told the guest he had another reason for being so sure the virus came from the Wuhan lab and that he hasn't told anybody, until now *gasp* 'I REMOTE VIEWED IT PAUL. I SAW INSIDE THE LAB, PEOPLE WERE PANICKED, THEY WERE SCURRYING AROUND.'

how did he sit on this for a year and a half? did he not try with his media connections to get in contact with one of the major news networks with this blockbuster exposee? he's George Noory for gods sake, a national treasure and patriot, if he had gotten through to the White House that he had remote viewed the Chinese in the act of mishandling the virus surely this would be the biggest news stories of the century thus far.

the guest completely ignored Noory's ludicrous claim, as anybody would.

such a clown.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2489 on: June 22, 2021, 11:07:39 PM »

and think about this, not only is George gifted with the power to remote view from one side of the world to the other, he is also a time traveler. people began falling sick in Wuhan in November of last year which means the virus leaked out of the lab in November. Noory only becomes aware of the situation in February like the rest of us, so when he went into remote viewing mode he had to travel back in time to see those lab workers panicking and scurrying as the virus escaped. but maybe, just maybe, Noory wasn't coming completely clean about his actions, maybe Noory saw the deadly virus escape the lab in real time and kept the information to himself rather than warning the world that something terrible was about to befall the entire planet. that is treason, a crime against humanity, had we known what Norry knew think of the millions of lives that could have been saved.