Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 846990 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2490 on: June 22, 2021, 11:31:30 PM »
and think about this, not only is George gifted with the power to remote view from one side of the world to the other, he is also a time traveler. people began falling sick in Wuhan in November of last year which means the virus leaked out of the lab in November. Noory only becomes aware of the situation in February like the rest of us, so when he went into remote viewing mode he had to travel back in time to see those lab workers panicking and scurrying as the virus escaped. but maybe, just maybe, Noory wasn't coming completely clean about his actions, maybe Noory saw the deadly virus escape the lab in real time and kept the information to himself rather than warning the world that something terrible was about to befall the entire planet. that is treason, a crime against humanity, had we known what Norry knew think of the millions of lives that could have been saved.

Well, you know, remote viewing isn't an exact science

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2491 on: June 23, 2021, 05:02:09 AM »
Wow... glad to hear Snorge finally found he had a talent for something.  So we can look forward to him running RV workshops and selling Jorch Snoorway RV kits soon?

http://www.learnrv.com/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2492 on: June 23, 2021, 05:04:54 AM »
Wow... glad to hear Snorge finally found he had a talent for something.  So we can look forward to him running RV classes and selling Jorch Snoorway RV kits soon?

http://www.learnrv.com/

Don't forget his culinary talents:

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2493 on: June 23, 2021, 05:07:35 AM »

Right up there with his singing talent!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2494 on: June 23, 2021, 05:25:44 AM »

I remember when this was brought to my attention years ago on BellGab.  I truly thought this was something one of the members created as a joke.  I was wrong.

It is hilarious to me that Noory "put together more than a hundred of his personal, tasty, and above all easy recipes."  (That blurb is from the book)  No, I didn't read it.  Just looked online to see some reviews.

First off, I don't believe he created any recipes.  Secondly, I doubt he even has any food in his refrigerator.  I think I'll try my hand at remote viewing and 'see' what he has in there.   ;)  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2495 on: June 23, 2021, 05:36:15 AM »
I remember when this was brought to my attention years ago on BellGab.  I truly thought this was something one of the members created as a joke.  I was wrong.

It is hilarious to me that Noory "put together more than a hundred of his personal, tasty, and above all easy recipes."  (That blurb is from the book)  No, I didn't read it.  Just looked online to see some reviews.

First off, I don't believe he created any recipes.  Secondly, I doubt he even has any food in his refrigerator.  I think I'll try my hand at remote viewing and 'see' what he has in there.   ;)  ;D
Yep, it’s difficult to picture someone who has a reputation for convenience store packaged turkey sandwiches and pizza rolls, developing recipes worthy of publishing.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2496 on: June 23, 2021, 05:37:36 AM »

Well you can pickup a copy for about a thousand bucks:
https://www.amazon.com/George-Noorys-Late-Night-Snacks-2015-03-10/dp/B01FIW237W

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2497 on: June 23, 2021, 05:39:44 AM »
Yep, it’s difficult to picture someone who has a reputation for convenience store packaged turkey sandwiches and pizza rolls, developing recipes worthy of publishing.

So true.  So true.   ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2498 on: June 23, 2021, 05:45:35 AM »
Well you can pickup a copy for about a thousand bucks:
https://www.amazon.com/George-Noorys-Late-Night-Snacks-2015-03-10/dp/B01FIW237W

Ha!  I have a feeling I can visit Goodwill or one of the many thrift stores around here and find it for less than $2.00.  Just for the hell of it, I'd buy it.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2499 on: June 23, 2021, 05:54:21 AM »

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2500 on: June 23, 2021, 06:02:31 AM »
I like this review.   ;D

george senda
1.0 out of 5 stars
The most ridiculous cookbook ever. Varnish the pages and use it as a doorstop.
Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2014
The most ridiculous cookbook ever. Filled with sugary recipes, weird stories about the Mafia, Nooryisms. I did a video review of this on my You Tube channel and after I did it the price went from $9.99 to $20.00.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2501 on: June 23, 2021, 09:20:59 AM »

I need to get this to the Associated Press so when Norry kicks the bucket his obituary paints him as the shameless charlatan he is/was.

'While serving as host of Coast to Coast for nearly 2 decades Noory frequently made baseless claims of his own paranormal powers including steering powerful hurricanes away from population centers with the help of his audience through focused intention efforts. In June 2021 he revealed that he had remote viewed a chaotic scene inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology that he believed was the escape of the novel corona virus that caused the Covid-19 pandemic that killed millions around the globe.'

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2502 on: June 23, 2021, 09:24:40 AM »
I need to get this to the Associated Press so when Norry kicks the bucket his obituary paints him as the shameless charlatan he is/was.

'While serving as host of Coast to Coast for nearly 2 decades Noory frequently made baseless claims of his own paranormal powers including steering powerful hurricanes away from population centers with the help of his audience through focused intention efforts. In June 2021 he revealed that he had remote viewed a chaotic scene inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology that he believed was the escape of the novel corona virus that caused the Covid-19 pandemic that killed millions around the globe.'

Hs he cured anyone's cancer lately?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2503 on: June 23, 2021, 09:31:59 AM »

Just in from Ms. Julie.

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for ‘Coast to Coast AM’ and his audience,” Premiere Networks president Julie Talbott said.  “George has announced that he had remote viewed a chaotic scene inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology that he believed was the escape of the novel corona virus that caused the Covid-19 pandemic that killed millions around the globe.”

“I am extremely gratified to learn of Mr. Norway’s ever increasing talent. George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to continue our partnership.”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2504 on: June 23, 2021, 10:11:57 AM »
If Major Ed Dames can remote view Satan, Mr. sNorway can remote view the Wuhan lab.

As for the cookbook, Nancy Birns said she and Bill had been hired to ghost write it, and that they had put together a mock up with more or less fake recipes, such as all the flavored butter ones.  She said there was a disagreement with Mr. sNorway over something, so they were fired.  Premrat published their mock up as the book including the fake recipes.
Merry Christmas