Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838198 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2565 on: June 26, 2021, 07:14:12 AM »
Good to see it'll be treated seriously.  ::)

Connie's cousin set a new C2C record last night, most conspiracies espoused on a 2 hour segment.  Also how does a guy who is "totally off the grid" have a website?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2566 on: June 26, 2021, 08:29:01 AM »
Was Tommee flirting with Connie last night?
Maybe she can sucker him into her Connie After Dark bar.

Welcome to:
CONNIE AFTER DARK
"Have a drink with me.."

A Virtual Bar atmosphere is set up and we all enjoy drinks, talk, speak, share and laugh, all from the safety of our own homes in real time.
Join me for a drink, snack or whatever makes you happy!
Let's chat After Dark!
You may enter the Virtual bar!
~ Connie "🖖

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.conniewillis.com/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2567 on: June 26, 2021, 10:23:48 AM »
Does Connie have an only fans account? Doh!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2568 on: June 26, 2021, 10:54:49 AM »
I wonder if you can get “rowdy” at the Connie After Dark bar.  Like cuss and stuff.  And does she serve prime steaks.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2569 on: June 27, 2021, 03:03:30 AM »
Seems like Connie dumped her first guest after an hour due to his foul language...
She has to keep c2cam on weekends G-rated like Noory likes?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2570 on: June 27, 2021, 04:07:24 AM »
Seems like Connie dumped her first guest after an hour due to his foul language...
So I’m guessing no cussing at Connie’s After Dark.  Just hand over your money and shut-up.
 :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2571 on: June 27, 2021, 05:16:04 AM »
Welcome to:
CONNIE AFTER DARK
"Have a drink with me.."

Sure Connie.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2572 on: June 27, 2021, 05:55:05 AM »

LOL!  Yeah, I heard him say "shit" and "bullshit."  When she dumped him I didn't hear anything inappropriate.  Well, I think I heard him say "shut up and listen to me" and Connie didn't like that.  In fairness to the guest she was being pushy, especially when he said "you don't know anything about me" then she said something like "I know extra."  It was difficult to hear because they were talking over each other.  Anyway, I regret even listening to the first hour of the show.  I'm not a fan of Connie Willis but I was up and the radio was on.  It was fun listening to the guest rant in his Brooklyn accent.  I was hoping he'd just go off on her.  That would've been pure gold. ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2573 on: June 27, 2021, 06:10:45 AM »
Sure Connie.

Chuckles will be right with you.  As soon as she cuts off GravitySucks for having an inappropriate name. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2574 on: June 27, 2021, 06:14:41 AM »
Chuckles will be right with you.  As soon as she cuts off GravitySucks for having an inappropriate name. ;)

HA!  I can hear it now. "No no no.  We can't say sucks here, so let's just call you Gravity." *insert laughter here*   ;D  ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2575 on: June 27, 2021, 07:07:00 AM »
The last thing I heard before I turned the radio off was a caller thanking Connie for upholding the standards of George Noory.  That was early in the second hour.  By 'standards' I think he really meant suckage.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2576 on: June 27, 2021, 09:14:02 AM »
At least they didn't dump mention of his appearance in the first hour from the website...

Jack Sarfatti is 81 years old. Filters gone, doesn't give a shit. Good for him. He probably wasn't trying to sell anything and he probably wanted to do an hour and they wanted him to do two.

Another C2C guest with strong San Diego ties...
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2577 on: June 27, 2021, 10:02:27 AM »
Of course those words are not permitted by the FCC.  He was putting all the stations in danger of being fined.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2578 on: June 27, 2021, 10:34:49 AM »
LOL!  Yeah, I heard him say "shit" and "bullshit."  When she dumped him I didn't hear anything inappropriate.  Well, I think I heard him say "shut up and listen to me" and Connie didn't like that.  In fairness to the guest she was being pushy, especially when he said "you don't know anything about me" then she said something like "I know extra."  It was difficult to hear because they were talking over each other.  Anyway, I regret even listening to the first hour of the show.  I'm not a fan of Connie Willis but I was up and the radio was on.  It was fun listening to the guest rant in his Brooklyn accent.  I was hoping he'd just go off on her.  That would've been pure gold. ;D

He's been on C2C a number of times in the past, including I think in the past couple years.  Seems like he was usually on with Knapp who never challenges his UFO/woo guests.  Last night it was obvious he held Connie in utter contempt.  I think it was her trying to apples-to-apples compare her work on QVC with developing new technology.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2579 on: June 27, 2021, 10:56:51 AM »
He's been on C2C a number of times in the past, including I think in the past couple years.  Seems like he was usually on with Knapp who never challenges his UFO/woo guests.  Last night it was obvious he held Connie in utter contempt.  I think it was her trying to apples-to-apples compare her work on QVC with developing new technology.

Your reference to QVC piqued my interest and I gleaned over a few videos of her on YouTube hocking garbage products on QVC.  She supposedly has a culinary degree yet she does everything you are not supposed to do in cooking.  But, whatever.  She was getting money for those infomercials so, hey more power to her.   ::)

I also came across her doing sports commentary for international volley ball.  :o  I didn't want to go further down that rabbit hole so I just exited.

Anyway, I don't recall hearing that guest before but I probably did.  I'm going to check out the archive and listen to some past interviews.