Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2580 on: June 27, 2021, 11:04:20 AM »
Your reference to QVC piqued my interest and I gleaned over a few videos of her on YouTube hocking garbage products on QVC.  She supposedly has a culinary degree yet she does everything you are not supposed to do in cooking.  But, whatever.  She was getting money for those infomercials so, hey more power to her.   ::)

I also came across her doing sports commentary for international volley ball.  :o  I didn't want to go further down that rabbit hole so I just exited.

Anyway, I don't recall hearing that guest before but I probably did.  I'm going to check out the archive and listen to some past interviews.
Shay, just go ahead and mosey into Connie’s After Dark, pull up a virtual chair at the virtual bar and I’m sure she’ll whisper in your ear all about her many scams... err, exploits. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2581 on: June 27, 2021, 11:04:57 AM »
The last thing I heard before I turned the radio off was a caller thanking Connie for upholding the standards of George Noory.  That was early in the second hour.  By 'standards' I think he really meant suckage.
I think that caller was a Noory regular - Thomas.from La Jolla, Ca

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2582 on: June 27, 2021, 12:06:07 PM »
I think that caller was a Noory regular - Thomas.from La Jolla, Ca

Part of my "will never do it but should" ideas is to call identifying myself as from La Jolla, which I am... And ask veiled questions about the viability of paranormal radio in today's environment. Somehow, I got to work in about the huxterism on the show without coming off as talking about the hucksterism...

Maybe, someday. Probably not.
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2583 on: June 28, 2021, 03:40:30 PM »
Kinda wish I heard that first hour of Connie's show, sounds hilarious. Well Knapp Sunday was I nice comfortable listen, wow one caller really went after Knapp and his guest for being too positive, they were ready and replied calmly. When the last time a caller every challenged Noory's opinion?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2584 on: June 28, 2021, 03:51:08 PM »
Kinda wish I heard that first hour of Connie's show, sounds hilarious. Well Knapp Sunday was I nice comfortable listen, wow one caller really went after Knapp and his guest for being too positive, they were ready and replied calmly. When the last time a caller every challenged Noory's opinion?
How could they have a differing opinion?  sNoory is the queen of fence-riding vagueness... Except about the Wuhan flu.

😁
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2585 on: June 28, 2021, 04:38:59 PM »
The last thing I heard before I turned the radio off was a caller thanking Connie for upholding the standards of George Noory.  That was early in the second hour.  By 'standards' I think he really meant suckage.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very racially inappropriate, how racially inappropriate do people think the following George Noory racist rant is:
https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2586 on: June 28, 2021, 04:39:54 PM »
Your reference to QVC piqued my interest and I gleaned over a few videos of her on YouTube hocking garbage products on QVC.  She supposedly has a culinary degree yet she does everything you are not supposed to do in cooking.  But, whatever.  She was getting money for those infomercials so, hey more power to her.   ::)

I also came across her doing sports commentary for international volley ball.  :o  I didn't want to go further down that rabbit hole so I just exited.

Anyway, I don't recall hearing that guest before but I probably did.  I'm going to check out the archive and listen to some past interviews.
Which lady breaks all the cooking rules?  I'd like to take a look.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2587 on: June 28, 2021, 04:46:50 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very racially inappropriate, how racially inappropriate do people think the following George Noory racist rant is:
https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/

"Multi-year name" convinced me that there was no ghost writer.

Sorry, I couldn't let go of that and stopped reading.

Only an editor pissed that his bosses pay sNoory would let something that egregious get published.

Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2588 on: June 28, 2021, 10:09:30 PM »
haha 'multiyear name' that's him for sure, small mind with a small vocabulary and too lazy to check out a thesaurus for a better word than 'multiyear'

very similar to his shitty ghost written crime novel where in describing the crime scene he referred to the forensic technicians as 'the coroner people'.

Hey, why not change Minnie Mouse's name ... after all, it offends the mice that are smaller in size, and there is no way animal lovers could put up with that ... right?

lol i bet when he wrote that his tongue was out so excited that he had come up with something hilarious and very smart, Newsmax's own Andy Rooney. It's Minnie Mouse, not Mini Mouse you idiot, Minnie was a popular girls name when Disney created Mickey and Minnie.

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2589 on: June 28, 2021, 10:19:11 PM »
George has found a new way to pronounce "adversary".

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2590 on: June 28, 2021, 10:26:09 PM »
This might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. I seldom listen when Connie Willis is on, but is she the same person as the science fiction novelist Connie Willis?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2591 on: June 28, 2021, 10:36:36 PM »
This might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. I seldom listen when Connie Willis is on, but is she the same person as the science fiction novelist Connie Willis?

no, this Connie Willis would have trouble writing a shopping list nevermind a novel.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2592 on: June 28, 2021, 10:54:03 PM »
George has found a new way to pronounce "adversary".

Is it the same word that should be used to describe Doc Wallach? Advertiser.

🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #2593 on: June 28, 2021, 11:04:45 PM »

No, This 'Connie Willis' was changing urinal cakes when she was offered a job scraping gum left by Norry underneath the studio console.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2594 on: June 28, 2021, 11:52:23 PM »
... Hey, why not change Minnie Mouse's name ... after all, it offends the mice that are smaller in size...

I wonder how long George has been waiting to get this off his chest?