Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2640 on: June 30, 2021, 10:57:27 PM »
When someone in their seventies, still has lawsuits ongoing for not paying bills, that explains why they keep working.
I never saw any lawsuits.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2641 on: June 30, 2021, 10:58:19 PM »
He had those kiddo's, he should pay to educate those kiddos.
I know.  I totally agree, although usually a wife also works and pays by that time.  Most families with children over 12 have 2 incomes.  But anyhow, you are correct.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2642 on: June 30, 2021, 10:59:45 PM »
i love when they play Sammy Davis Jr songs, puts me right back to riding shotgun with mom chain smoking in the Olds Cutlass with maroon velour seats 8 track cassettes littered on the floor. Need some Carpenters and Glenn Campbell next.
:)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2643 on: June 30, 2021, 10:59:47 PM »
I never saw any lawsuits.

This is pubic knowledge.  Missouri has all of their case history on any citizen online.  All you have to do is enter that person's name, and all of the lawsuits show up unless it is confidential for that Plaintiff.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2644 on: June 30, 2021, 11:01:01 PM »
I'm really surprised that She'-She' has not come forth and shared her information with all the paranormal world.   There may be hush-hush payments there, too.  That would be like paying for disability insurance.
Disability?  She's not that! 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2645 on: June 30, 2021, 11:01:25 PM »
This is pubic knowledge.  Missouri has all of their case history on any citizen online.  All you have to do is enter that person's name, and all of the lawsuits show up unless it is confidential for that Plaintiff.
Help us out!  I'm swamped.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2646 on: June 30, 2021, 11:06:25 PM »
Disability?  She's not that!

No, she is not disabled.  It is like paying to keep her quiet so his career is not damaged. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2647 on: June 30, 2021, 11:11:14 PM »
Two thoughts:

Noory's drive to make money is to secure his kids' and grandkids' future.

Or...

He's got a really large alimony, illegitimate kids, hush money payments.
His ex-second-wife has a natal chart something like a scorpio on steroids if I recall.  It's ironic that while they evidently struggled financially during marriage, she made him richer than ever afterward.  I imagine when he was leaving his first wife, the second wife heard most of the details.  What could cause his high school sweetheart to dump him?  He says they grew apart, and I believe it... since he was in love with MTV girls at that time, from what he said.  But alimony, child support, transportation for teen drivers, and full ride college room and board for up to 3 kids costs a lot more than just going to counseling would have, to "grow back together".

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2648 on: June 30, 2021, 11:33:17 PM »
No, she is not disabled.  It is like paying to keep her quiet so his career is not damaged.
That's interesting.  How bad could it be?  He dated a transsexual, allegedly.  They got restraining orders.  Must be something juicy in there.  Oh yeah, they're both racist, in my opinion until proven otherwise.
https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/  racist rant

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2649 on: June 30, 2021, 11:37:20 PM »
Am I reading this right?  She applied for a restraining order, it was denied, and then she won on an appeal?  Is that right?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2650 on: June 30, 2021, 11:44:48 PM »
Sooo... If the kids didn't have stellar academic records, it would have cost more for school. My kids saved me at least $40k each a year...  Hey Noory kids, party up!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2651 on: June 30, 2021, 11:55:39 PM »

who is this horrible guest and what the hell is the purpose of having him on? sounds like an old man trying to be a self help guru. oh god i'm right, i just checked out the website, it's a clown named Coach Bob a motivator. yes there's nothing more motivating than an old man with a bucket of phlegm in his throat who might die on air.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2652 on: July 01, 2021, 12:16:03 AM »
Sooo... If the kids didn't have stellar academic records, it would have cost more for school. My kids saved me at least $40k each a year...  Hey Noory kids, party up!
Lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2653 on: July 01, 2021, 12:17:40 AM »
who is this horrible guest and what the hell is the purpose of having him on? sounds like an old man trying to be a self help guru. oh god i'm right, i just checked out the website, it's a clown named Coach Bob a motivator. yes there's nothing more motivating than an old man with a bucket of phlegm in his throat who might die on air.
Oh, no.  I wouldn't know.  I am boycotting the show until Noory recants his kind of racist Newsmax rant.
https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2654 on: July 01, 2021, 12:18:38 AM »
Am I reading this right?  She applied for a restraining order, it was denied, and then she won on an appeal?  Is that right?
I don't understand.  We all were told HE got a restraining order against HER.  But the MO case right on my screen says SHE was the one asking to restrain HIM.  And she won on appeal.  A person got a restraining order against Noory?  I am so confused.

And if she restrained him, then she'd be glad to be rid of him.  But that also didn't seem to be the case for years.