Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838716 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2745 on: July 06, 2021, 05:30:35 PM »
If only there was an astral iPhone.  LMH, even at this age, is probably a great time. 🙄🙄🙄

Well, Noory would probably say 79 is the new 50.  ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2746 on: July 06, 2021, 05:36:18 PM »

79?  Ummm. Uh.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2747 on: July 06, 2021, 05:45:42 PM »
79?  Ummm. Uh.

LMH's age.  I didn't realize she was 79. 

C'mon.  You know she's still a looker.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2748 on: July 06, 2021, 06:17:28 PM »
Oh. You didn't know?  ;D  At least he astral projected or whatever the hell he believes he did.  Unlike Hoagland who was physically creeping on chicks during one of the cruises that they have pushing their woo.  I remember an incident that was posted on Bellgab.  I think there was video involved.  It's probably been 5 years.  Can't remember.

No. I did not know.

I'm working it over the scenario in my mind trying to relate it to myself. Say I have an OBE and boogie on into say Hot Wheels's bedroom in the still of the night and manifest there. She wakes up in horror and disgust and I float the hell out of there. Then what? Do I tell others about this happening as apparently Strieber did? If I do, what about when Hot Wheels's finds out? Does she file a harassment claim or is she okay with it? 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2749 on: July 06, 2021, 06:39:26 PM »
Heh, heh... I can see why Jorch dumped LMH.  Her replacement is easy on the eyes and doesn’t appear anywhere close to 79.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2750 on: July 06, 2021, 06:42:54 PM »
No. I did not know.

I'm working it over the scenario in my mind trying to relate it to myself. Say I have an OBE and boogie on into say Hot Wheels's bedroom in the still of the night and manifest there. She wakes up in horror and disgust and I float the hell out of there. Then what? Do I tell others about this happening as apparently Strieber did? If I do, what about when Hot Wheels's finds out? Does she file a harassment claim or is she okay with it?

I still have to laugh at "float the hell out of there."  ;D  Anyway, you probably shouldn't say anything.  Kind of like if you walk in on somebody by accident, undressing, compromising position, etc.  Just put it aside and avoid eye contact if you meet again or pretend it didn't happen.

How would one file a harassment claim in that situation?  "Yes, someone just materialized in my room, stood over me, then floated away."

What I wonder is if Strieber materialized in the nude.  No visual...just wondering.  I guess, YES.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2751 on: July 06, 2021, 06:45:57 PM »
Heh, heh... I can see why Jorch dumped LMH.  Her replacement is easy on the eyes and doesn’t appear anywhere close to 79.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It looks like he's drunk and holding onto her for balance.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2752 on: July 06, 2021, 06:46:21 PM »
I still have to laugh at "float the hell out of there."  ;D  Anyway, you probably shouldn't say anything.  Kind of like if you walk in on somebody by accident, undressing, compromising position, etc.  Just put it aside and avoid eye contact if you meet again or pretend it didn't happen.

How would one file a harassment claim in that situation?  "Yes, someone just materialized in my room, stood over me, then floated away."

What I wonder is if Strieber materialized in the nude.  No visual...just wondering.  I guess, YES.

Streiber in the buff.  Thanks for that image.  :P  ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2753 on: July 06, 2021, 06:47:54 PM »
I like the dead eyes.  I’m sure Cheryl finds him irresistible.  :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Chefist

• Ellightened
  • BITCH! GOODBYE!
« Reply #2754 on: July 06, 2021, 06:57:59 PM »

;D
"I am not a stupid man!." - George Senda

Chefist

• Ellightened
  • BITCH! GOODBYE!
« Reply #2755 on: July 06, 2021, 06:58:29 PM »
Streiber in the buff.  Thanks for that image.  :P  ;)

Looks like a marmot died on his head.
"I am not a stupid man!." - George Senda

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2756 on: July 06, 2021, 07:02:06 PM »
It was funny last night how Noory while talking with Uri Geller kept calling James Randi, "Ramsey"...

We know he spends zero time on his show, but is quite interested in keeping it, making money off it, and so on.  No doubt he keeps close tabs on other talk show hosts.

I'm going to say Dave Ramsey is one of the radio talk show hosts ol' slow-witted tangle tongue is very aware of.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2757 on: July 06, 2021, 07:29:54 PM »
Looks like a marmot died on his head.
One of my cats was woken up with my laughing at that.

Your fault!

😁
Eh, nevermind...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #2758 on: July 06, 2021, 08:15:26 PM »
No. I did not know.

More than likely you wouldn’t be physically able to talk to anyone once your wife found out. LOL
Better brush up on your sign language skills just in case. 😁

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2759 on: July 06, 2021, 08:52:23 PM »
It was a full-blown Hollyweird production, “Communion.”  Based on Streiber’s book of alien anal probe glory.

I heard there was a sequel coming out focusing more on the probing called "Me and my asshole" but it was scraped because they thought the public would think it was a book about Whitley friendship with Noory.