Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2760 on: July 06, 2021, 11:48:01 PM »
Noory as usual asks the same questions over and over, like tonight he asked the guest if Einstein would have done more with a modern computer.
How many times before has he asked that one? :P

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2761 on: July 07, 2021, 01:09:17 AM »
it's so sad when Noory has to interview an actual real scientist like tonight's guest a physicist who was a friend and colleague of Stephen Hawking. The guest good naturedly suffered through a slew of idiotic questions and comments from Noory.

When wrapping up the interview Noory asked one his standard low IQ questions in a very serious manner 'Leonard are there any new young physicists around?' The guest flabbergasted laughed 'Of course there are, they have the great ideas, that's how it is.'  Imagine thinking that the great physics departments of the greatest universities in the world have shut down due to disinterest or whatever.

He's so fucking lost and stupid. He often does ask that very same question to his regular charlatan guests 'Where are the young paranormal researchers? Where are the new John Macks, Roger Lears, Stanton Friedmans - we're losing all the greats.'  That's the difference you fool between the real world of science and the sideshow of paranormal research.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2762 on: July 07, 2021, 04:40:10 AM »
Noory as usual asks the same questions over and over, like tonight he asked the guest if Einstein would have done more with a modern computer.
How many times before has he asked that one? :P

If we had a dollar for every time he asked that question I think we'd be able to pay cash for a new car. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2763 on: July 07, 2021, 04:47:30 AM »
When wrapping up the interview Noory asked one his standard low IQ questions in a very serious manner 'Leonard are there any new young physicists around?' The guest flabbergasted laughed 'Of course there are, they have the great ideas, that's how it is.'  Imagine thinking that the great physics departments of the greatest universities in the world have shut down due to disinterest or whatever.

LOL!  The guest should've responded 'No' in a deadpan manner. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2764 on: July 07, 2021, 06:24:42 AM »
If we had a dollar for every time he asked that question I think we'd be able to pay cash for a new car.
We’d have some fancy wheels, Mr. Rogers.  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2765 on: July 07, 2021, 07:45:02 AM »
it's so sad when Noory has to interview an actual real scientist like tonight's guest a physicist who was a friend and colleague of Stephen Hawking. The guest good naturedly suffered through a slew of idiotic questions and comments from Noory...

These people are probably used to most of the people they deal with outside the physics dept being far less intelligent.  Noory's just another dunce along the way.

Someone who cared and put effort into the interview could at least make it interesting for the listeners.  Unfortunately, Art Bell didn't give a hoot about the show if he wasn't doing it, so we got Noory.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2766 on: July 07, 2021, 08:18:52 AM »
We know he spends zero time on his show, but is quite interested in keeping it, making money off it, and so on.  No doubt he keeps close tabs on other talk show hosts.

I'm going to say Dave Ramsey is one of the radio talk show hosts ol' slow-witted tangle tongue is very aware of.

He really needs to take that to heart, and become debt free.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2767 on: July 07, 2021, 08:19:39 AM »
I like the dead eyes.  I’m sure Cheryl finds him irresistible.  :D

The one glass eye and the other is just a lazy eye.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2768 on: July 07, 2021, 08:59:35 AM »
The one glass eye and the other is just a lazy eye.

Is the lazy eye brown?  Maybe that's why his show stinks.

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2769 on: July 07, 2021, 09:35:54 AM »
I heard pert of the Uri Geller interview the other night.  Thomas from La Jolla called in and told Uri that his voice was great (paraphrasing) and said repeatedly that it made him feel a sense of gratefulness, other emotions, blah, blah, blah.  Like it it was some sense of empowerment.  If I have to hear Uri Geller on the radio in order to feel good and inspire me, I would just kill myself.

Such bullshit.  C2C is the gift that keeps on giving for better worse or worse.
Thomas from La Jolla, another one of Snorge Noory’s lame ass regulars.  Dude sounds like he’s in his 90s.  He got thru, when Mr. Lobo was on, and couldn’t stop heaping praise on “Earth Girls are Easy.”  Yeah, dude, a real classic.   ::) 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2770 on: July 07, 2021, 08:21:29 PM »
I see Noory has a guest tonight talking about the Apollo moon missions.
Expect Noory to make his comment "There is more 'firepower' in a smartphone today than they had on the Apollo computers" :P

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2771 on: July 07, 2021, 10:33:02 PM »
nice, off to a great start tonight. the guest has written a history of the Apollo lunar rover missions. Noory never misses an opportunity to brag he knew Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

'We were friends with Edgar Mitchell from Apollo 14. Now that preceded Apollo 15, 16 and 17 didn't it?'

71 year old man needs affirmation that 14 comes before 15, 16 and 17.  :o

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2772 on: July 07, 2021, 10:43:33 PM »
oh yeah, he's in peak form tonight

the guest's book is titled Across The Airless Wilds

Noory: Earl's book is Across the ....... Wireless ..... uh ... um .... Airless Wilds'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2773 on: July 08, 2021, 03:52:08 AM »
nice, off to a great start tonight. the guest has written a history of the Apollo lunar rover missions. Noory never misses an opportunity to brag he knew Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

'We were friends with Edgar Mitchell from Apollo 14. Now that preceded Apollo 15, 16 and 17 didn't it?'

Ha!  Snorge Joorway, the genius Ms. Julie can’t get enough of.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2774 on: July 08, 2021, 05:49:41 AM »

My first thought when I read your post was "You've got to be kidding!?"  But then I realized this is Noory we're talking about.