Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838517 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2775 on: July 08, 2021, 06:05:32 AM »
My first thought when I read your post was "You've got to be kidding!?"  But then I realized this is Noory we're talking about.

+1 Um, uh, is it a portal?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2776 on: July 08, 2021, 06:36:42 AM »
My first thought when I read your post was "You've got to be kidding!?"  But then I realized this is Noory we're talking about.
Ha, ha, ha!  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Amazeeen!”

Anyone else who sucked as much as Snorge would be long gone from the job.  I wonder what Snorge has on Ms. Julie?

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2777 on: July 08, 2021, 06:48:49 AM »
Ha, ha, ha!  ;D

“Amazeeen!”

Anyone else who sucked as much as Snorge would be long gone from the job.  I wonder what Snorge has on Ms. Julie?

George has a forehead.

Julie has a fivehead.

George is one better.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2778 on: July 08, 2021, 06:55:31 AM »

In the words of Snorge..."So true." ;D  I don't get why he's still there.  My feeling is he's always been a bullshit artist and a brownnoser, and quite possibly a snitch.  Maybe Ms. Julie has the hots for George.  After all, he is a ladies man and there's competition.  Hubba Hubba!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2779 on: July 08, 2021, 07:00:47 AM »
In the words of Snorge..."So true." ;D  I don't get why he's still there.  My feeling is he's always been a bullshit artist and a brownnoser, and quite possibly a snitch.  Maybe Ms. Julie has the hots for George.  After all, he is a ladies man and there's competition.  Hubba Hubba!
Ha!  Lounge lizard Snorge.  Maybe he puts on his finest double knit leisure suit and croons love songs to Ms. Julie.  :D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2780 on: July 08, 2021, 07:13:36 AM »
Ha!  Lounge lizard Snorge.  Maybe he puts on his finest double knit leisure suit and croons love songs to Ms. Julie.  :D

:o  Wow. George had her under his spell with his singing groaning and charm dye job.  Did I hear her say kiss me?  Her stuffing the alien between her boobs was a nice touch.  I guess the open bar was out of camera view.

Well, thanks. @ItsOver That gave me goose bumps and made my nipples hard; but not in a good way.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2781 on: July 08, 2021, 07:18:11 AM »
I swear no one at PremRat has listened to Snorgie for more than a few minutes at a time, if that.  They're all home asleep, dreaming of the next rung on the corporate ladder.  If anyone there does know he sucks, they know enough to keep their mouths shut.

As for George, the main thing is to not be dead air, to not be controversial, to not say or do anything that will garner negative attention to him or the company.  He thinks he has the perfect formula, which enables him to be on auto pilot with his standard questions plus whatever the guest suggests he asks them.  The fans at his shows reinforces it for him, that his sloppy lazy show is just fine.

My only question is whether he knows he sucks, and to the extent.  Ok, my other question is how much he must hate his job.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2782 on: July 08, 2021, 07:32:11 AM »
I swear no one at PremRat has listened to Snorgie for more than a few minutes at a time, if that.  They're all home asleep, dreaming of the next rung on the corporate ladder.  If anyone there does know he sucks, they know enough to keep their mouths shut.

As for George, the main thing is to not be dead air, to not be controversial, to not say or do anything that will garner negative attention to him or the company.

My only question is whether he knows he sucks, and to the extent.

Interesting take.  ;)  I think George believes he's the man.  Egotistical yet portrays himself as humble.  He's smart enough to know not to rock the boat.  Good point on the people at PremRat not listening or keeping their mouths shut.  I do wonder though why, over the years, there's been such an increase in the 'sad pack' regular callers who praise Noory on a nightly basis.  Maybe someone at PremRat realized Noory sucks and needs an approving audience. Then Mike the Millennial comes in to kiss Noory's butt and speak for "younger people."  ::)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2783 on: July 08, 2021, 07:35:54 AM »
Looks like I replied before your edit. @PB I think we are on the same page with the fans of the show.  I will say though that I believe Noory LOVES his job.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2784 on: July 08, 2021, 07:44:17 AM »
... I do wonder though why, over the years, there's been such an increase in the 'sad pack' regular callers who praise Noory on a nightly basis...

Paid callers

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2785 on: July 08, 2021, 07:49:10 AM »
...  I will say though that I believe Noory LOVES his job.

It's possible.  He has no other interests in life, and it gives him something to do. 

I think he likes playing star, likes doing the events with live audiences, likes being George Noory: Radio Host, likes being top dog in the office.  But he clearly isn't interested in the topics, and I'd guess not really being able to do anything during the day because he must be somewhere at the end of the day would really blow - I know it would for me

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2786 on: July 08, 2021, 08:05:04 AM »
In this era of corporate-D.C. swamp control, with fake news, I shouldn’t be surprised C2C has a fake host with fake callers.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2787 on: July 08, 2021, 08:06:29 AM »
:o  Wow. George had her under his spell with his singing groaning and charm dye job.  Did I hear her say kiss me?  Her stuffing the alien between her boobs was a nice touch.  I guess the open bar was out of camera view.

Well, thanks. @ItsOver That gave me goose bumps and made my nipples hard; but not in a good way.
Ha!  This post is rated PG, in consideration of Ma Noory.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2788 on: July 08, 2021, 08:15:04 AM »

...My only question is whether he knows he sucks, and to the extent.  Ok, my other question is how much he must hate his job.
I remember his appearances on BellGab, where he kept trying to get the GNS thread censored, so he’s well aware of how many folks thinks he really sucks.  Of course, Snorge rationalizes it away as just a bunch of “haterz.”  Sadly, Snorge makes for just another pitiful poster child of the general mediocre suckage of our times.  As long as he pleases his overlords, that all’s that matters.  Suckage be damned.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2789 on: July 08, 2021, 09:09:27 AM »
It's possible.  He has no other interests in life, and it gives him something to do. 

I think he likes playing star, likes doing the events with live audiences, likes being George Noory: Radio Host, likes being top dog in the office.  But he clearly isn't interested in the topics, and I'd guess not really being able to do anything during the day because he must be somewhere at the end of the day would really blow - I know it would for me
Yep.  With Snorge it’s all about feeding his fragile ego.  Plus, he doesn’t seem to have anything else to while away his time.  He also thinks if he hung it up, the grim reaper would come knocking.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎