Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838469 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2790 on: July 08, 2021, 09:40:56 AM »
I remember his appearances on BellGab, where he kept trying to get the GNS thread censored, so he’s well aware of how many folks thinks he really sucks.  Of course, Snorge rationalizes it away as just a bunch of “haterz.”  Sadly, Snorge makes for just another pitiful poster child of the general mediocre suckage of our times.  As long as he pleases his overlords, that all’s that matters.  Suckage be damned.

He knows plenty of people think he sucks, I've had my own email exchanges with him to personally deliver that message (I would have loved to have been there when he first found and read ''The Original George Noory Sucks'' thread at GLP (and what a collection of posts it was, still the greatest comic writing and photoshops I've seen on the internet)).

My question is whether he knows he sucks or if he really just writes it off as haters, trolls, and people unhappy Art Bell left and was replaced.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2791 on: July 08, 2021, 10:15:36 AM »
I guess only Jorch could answer that question and what are the odds he’d answer truthfully.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2792 on: July 08, 2021, 10:18:42 AM »
I guess only Jorch could answer that question and what are the odds he’d answer truthfully.

I'm eagerly awaiting Tommee's tell all book.

The working title is ''Me and George, How I was Silenced with Snacks''.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2793 on: July 08, 2021, 10:32:15 AM »
I'm eagerly awaiting Tommee's tell all book.

The working title is ''Me and George, How I was Silenced with Snacks''.
Ha!  “Finally, Tom Danheiser, of famed Danheiser/ Wagner Entertainment, AKA “Tommee,” spills everything on noted crooner and incompetent C2C host Jorch Norway.  From pizza rolls to late night JonBenét drive-bys, Tommee tells all, in this insipid tome!”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2794 on: July 08, 2021, 10:43:08 PM »
Something just dawned on me. I know why, this is an absolute, George Noory is successful as host of C2C...

His audience is comprised mainly of pill popping old people!

Accelerate, Relaxium, Doc Wallach.  A pill for this, a pill for that...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2795 on: July 08, 2021, 11:22:26 PM »
I have heard that She' She' is working on a Norry tell all book yet to be titled.  Excerpts will be in the National Enquirer.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2796 on: July 09, 2021, 08:07:23 AM »
I would like very much to see Richard Hoagland as a spokesperson for CARSHIELD, but when they assemble the commercial (using VideoToaster equipment recommended in an obscure issue of MONDO 2000) they accidentally leave Mike Ditka's name at the bottom of the Hoagland screen!

HAHAHA

After two phoned in irate complaints (From Ditka and Hoagland - but I cannot tell a lie and say "respectively," because who can tell whom is whom and who called first.. ((3rd Base!)) ) - an intern at the ad agency goes in to fix it, but instead, sensing greatness,   ~deliberately~ puts Hoagland's name under the Mike Ditka scenes and redistributes the "corrections."

Sabotage! (Queue Beastie Boys)

HAHAHA

Ditka and Hoagland begin bitching, blogging, bemoaning nonstop!

But no one else in the entire world gives a hyperdimensional tinker's damn!

HAHAHA

CARSHIELD is getting so much free press, they tell the agency to keep airing the mistake/sabotage/corrections.

Ditka and Hoagland develop identical heart incidents and are rushed to their respective (whew!) hospitals.

After survival is guaranteed, CARSHIELD says "Keep airing them."

HAHAHA

(pause)

I need to get a life. Where's my life?

HAHAHA

(pause)

HAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHA

SCARSHEALED

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2797 on: July 09, 2021, 08:58:21 AM »
I would like very much to see Richard Hoagland as a spokesperson for CARSHIELD, but when they assemble the commercial (using VideoToaster equipment recommended in an obscure issue of MONDO 2000) they accidentally leave Mike Ditka's name at the bottom of the Hoagland screen!

HAHAHA

After two phoned in irate complaints (From Ditka and Hoagland - but I cannot tell a lie and say "respectively," because who can tell whom is whom and who called first.. ((3rd Base!)) ) - an intern at the ad agency goes in to fix it, but instead, sensing greatness,   ~deliberately~ puts Hoagland's name under the Mike Ditka scenes and redistributes the "corrections."

Sabotage! (Queue Beastie Boys)

HAHAHA

Ditka and Hoagland begin bitching, blogging, bemoaning nonstop!

But no one else in the entire world gives a hyperdimensional tinker's damn!

HAHAHA

CARSHIELD is getting so much free press, they tell the agency to keep airing the mistake/sabotage/corrections.

Ditka and Hoagland develop identical heart incidents and are rushed to their respective (whew!) hospitals.

After survival is guaranteed, CARSHIELD says "Keep airing them."

HAHAHA

(pause)

I need to get a life. Where's my life?

HAHAHA

(pause)

HAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHA

SCARSHEALED
Ha!  Ice-T wants in on this, homey.   ;)

“HOAGIE...GOES... ALL...THE...WAAAYYY!”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2798 on: July 09, 2021, 01:11:32 PM »
He really needs to take that to heart, and become debt free.

I've heard Snorgie yuck it up about ''using other people's money''.  He's probably up to his eyeballs in debt, with little to show for it.

Tommy probably has ever nickel he's ever gotten.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2799 on: July 09, 2021, 01:20:23 PM »
I've heard Snorgie yuck it up about ''using other people's money''.  He's probably up to his eyeballs in debt, with little to show for it.

Tommy probably has ever nickel he's ever gotten.

I have known a couple of celebrities trying to dodge their ex-wive's collection of alimony and stuff...  Maybe his living in multiple places, courtesy of the network, is part of his pay structure. Take a little less cash but have the housing provided. It would make sense.

PS An announcement that a band is breaking up and will never get back together again has been used by one singer to help skew the alimony payments during a negotiation...
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2800 on: July 10, 2021, 09:44:23 AM »
I see Noory has a guest tonight talking about the Apollo moon missions.
Expect Noory to make his comment "There is more 'firepower' in a smartphone today than they had on the Apollo computers" :P

Listened to this show this morning while mowing.  A caller asked the guest if Von Braun had worked with a US scientist (Oppenheimer I think) on the development of the atomic bomb. The guest politely explained Von Braun was working "for the other side" in WWII and therefore he didn't work on the American A bomb.  George replied something like, "So Von Braun didn't work on the development of our A bomb?".
Sounded like it was news to him.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2801 on: July 10, 2021, 09:47:28 AM »
Listened to this show this morning while mowing.  A caller asked the guest if Von Braun had worked with a US scientist (Oppenheimer I think) on the development of the atomic bomb. The guest politely explained Von Braun was working "for the other side" in WWII and therefore he didn't work on the American A bomb.  George replied something like, "So Von Braun didn't work on the development of our A bomb?".
Heh, heh... it doesn’t seem like there’s much that isn’t news to Snorge.  He must have slept through his classes, as a young Snorge. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2802 on: July 10, 2021, 10:06:34 AM »
Yep.  With Snorge it’s all about feeding his fragile ego.  Plus, he doesn’t seem to have anything else to while away his time.  He also thinks if he hung it up, the grim reaper would come knocking.

I concur.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2803 on: July 10, 2021, 10:12:12 AM »

How did Noory not know?  *sigh*  I know the answer. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2804 on: July 10, 2021, 11:05:17 AM »
How did Noory not know?  *sigh*  I know the answer.
Well, Snorge is no “rocket scientist.” ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎