Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2820 on: July 11, 2021, 07:50:17 AM »
I gotta get into the TV production business, so many streaming services need quality content.

My first project would be signing George Noory to host/narrate a true crime doc series 'George Noory's Dead Baby Files' - every week a new murdered/missing child doc hosted by America's favorite dead baby raconteur.

You know they're dredging the bottom of the barrel when they hire somebody like Heather Wade to be an "expert."

There are very few innovators in the vision of telly.  Actually, I think that Dave Schrader's Holzer Files is a unique take. Same production quality, but a different way of approaching the story.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2821 on: July 11, 2021, 08:15:55 AM »
I gotta get into the TV production business, so many streaming services need quality content.

My first project would be signing George Noory to host/narrate a true crime doc series 'George Noory's Dead Baby Files' - every week a new murdered/missing child doc hosted by America's favorite dead baby raconteur.

Noory interviewing detectives and coroners on a dramatically lit set.

Noory: And baby Madeline's head was bashed in? Was there blood coming out of her mouth and stuff like that?

Noory: She had been penetrated in her .......... you know ...... did they find her little underwear you know panties they call them with little teddy bears on them?
Sick but true.  I can hear Snorge talking about it on C2C.

Snorge - “Me and Tommee will be flying to Colorado this weekend to do some GaiaTV recordings of my new “The Snorge Joory Dead Baby Files,” starring me, Snorge Joory.  I’m really excited about it, Tommee!

Tommee - “It’ll be swell!  Right up there with my Danheiser-Wagner productions.”

Snorge - “Tommee, don’t forget about planning for my usual JonBenet drive-by.  Yeeewww know how I look forward to those!”

Tommee - “You know it!  I’ve got some high-power binoculars for you to really soak in all the fine details.”

Snorge - “You’re the best, Tommee.  Next up, Mike The Millennial.  Hey, Mikey, has your mom ever taken you on a drive-by of the Sharon Tate murder scene.  I understand she was expecting at the time...”

:P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2822 on: July 11, 2021, 09:14:59 AM »
George also enjoys a good helpless animal story.  His favorite was when there was a fire at a zoo somewhere and many of the animals were trapped and died. 

He couldn't wait for the show to start that night so he could lead it off with that.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2823 on: July 11, 2021, 09:36:49 AM »
George also enjoys a good helpless animal story.  His favorite was when there was a fire at a zoo somewhere and many of the animals were trapped and died. 

He couldn't wait for the show to start that night so he could lead it off with that.
Snorge Joory’s “Dead Kingdom.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2824 on: July 13, 2021, 02:18:14 AM »
I was on the phone and had Coast streaming on my computer so wasn't paying much attention to the interview Noory was conducting - the guest was a Brit and the conversation was about WWII, the Berlin Wall and the Cold War.

So the phone call ended just in time to catch Noory in what I have to believe is another lie. The guest had told him that an aunt of his had been one of the first people with access to Hitler's bunker and had been able to get a piece of Hitler's desk and she had promised him on her death he'd get the memorabilia but it never came his way ............ Noory to the rescue, he asked the guest where he lived most of the time, London was the answer, Noory then announced that he just happens to own a chunk of the Berlin Wall and is going to send it to the guest as a Christmas present.

i can just picture Noory with a hammer walking out of his house in St. Louis in a housecoat and using the hammer to break a piece of concrete from the curb.

Dear Giles,

How are you my friend? I hope well and that you are having a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones.
Inside the box you will find the piece of the Berlin Wall I promised you months ago when you were on my
radio program. I wanted you to have it because of your passion for the history of the Berlin Wall. It may look
like some piece of cement broken off from the curb in front of my house but I want to assure you that it's the real thing
and has been authenticated by Tom Danheiser an expert in the field.

Warmest regards,

George Noory

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2825 on: July 13, 2021, 03:24:53 AM »
I was on the phone and had Coast streaming on my computer so wasn't paying much attention to the interview Noory was conducting - the guest was a Brit and the conversation was about WWII, the Berlin Wall and the Cold War.

So the phone call ended just in time to catch Noory in what I have to believe is another lie. The guest had told him that an aunt of his had been one of the first people with access to Hitler's bunker and had been able to get a piece of Hitler's desk and she had promised him on her death he'd get the memorabilia but it never came his way ............ Noory to the rescue, he asked the guest where he lived most of the time, London was the answer, Noory then announced that he just happens to own a chunk of the Berlin Wall and is going to send it to the guest as a Christmas present.

i can just picture Noory with a hammer walking out of his house in St. Louis in a housecoat and using the hammer to break a piece of concrete from the curb.

What a visual.  LOL!!!  I only heard a portion of the program last night and that was part of it.  The guest seemed excited about Noory's gift and even called him a "star."  George loves to pretend to be charitable.  He's probably giving a homeless person a 50 dollar bill as I type this.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2826 on: July 13, 2021, 04:11:47 AM »
What a visual.  LOL!!!  I only heard a portion of the program last night and that was part of it.  The guest seemed excited about Noory's gift and even called him a "star."  George loves to pretend to be charitable.  He's probably giving a homeless person a 50 dollar bill as I type this.

He'll save $35 on the hunk of Berlin Wall then. You can pick one up for $14.95 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Real-Piece-BERLIN-Certificate-Authenticity/dp/B078MTVBBH/

Zertified and everything.

So what do we think? Noory is re-gifting a Christmas present he got from one of his kids?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2827 on: July 13, 2021, 07:05:29 AM »

LOL!  I like the Tommee authentication.  Tommee knows Berlin.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2828 on: July 13, 2021, 07:07:49 AM »
He'll save $35 on the hunk of Berlin Wall then. You can pick one up for $14.95 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Real-Piece-BERLIN-Certificate-Authenticity/dp/B078MTVBBH/

So what do we think? Noory is re-gifting a Christmas present he got from one of his kids?
That I would beeleef.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory Jim
« Reply #2829 on: July 13, 2021, 07:32:35 AM »
I listened to a replay of last Friday’s Punnett show.  Punnett continues to put Snorge to shame.  The guest on Jim Morrison was interesting and Ian actually had some decent non-Snorge regular callers.  I learned The Doors name came from Morrison’s interest in Aldous Huxley’s “Doors of Perception.”  If Snorge had been stumbling though this, I probably would have been listening to Snorge asking if any young kids were buried close to Morrison’s grave site.  :-[

Ian also played a decent Billy Idol version of LA Woman, after a caller mentioned it.  Snorge would have been playing Frank Sinatra doing New York, New York.  ::)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2830 on: July 13, 2021, 07:38:21 AM »

that's probably likely, somebody gave him a gift and it's just sitting in a drawer.

but i like my scenario better.

i hate shit like that,  a brick from old baseball stadium or a piece of a jersey from a sports legend.  garbage gift.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2831 on: July 13, 2021, 07:43:50 AM »
I heard some of Ian with the Doors guy, he had a very interesting guest, a true crime researcher/writer about a person whose name I recognized but had no idea who she was - Doris Duke who was one of the richest women in the world and a real whore, fucked practically every famous man in her time, and murdered.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2832 on: July 13, 2021, 09:02:53 AM »
I felt bad for George's "Cold War" guest last night.  The guy sounded like he had his shit in one sock and would have talked us through a concise, chronological survey of Cold War events, except George kept asking questions out of the timeline he was clearly attempting to create. I guess expecting George to ask his index card questions in line with the guest's narrative is too much to ask.

I was disappointed in the guest's answer to one of the few intelligent questions asked of him, that pertaining to the West's lack of support to the Hungarian people during their 1956 evolution. He didn't mention concurrently the UK and France (in league with Israel) being square in the middle of their invasion of Egypt (Suez Crisis) and the US trying to both get them out of Egypt and prevent the Soviets from nuking Paris and/or London.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2833 on: July 13, 2021, 09:11:33 AM »
I felt bad for George's "Cold War" guest last night.  The guy sounded like he had his shit in one sock and would have talked us through a concise, chronological survey of Cold War events, except George kept asking questions out of the timeline he was clearly attempting to create. I guess expecting George to ask his index card questions in line with the guest's narrative is too much to ask...

A few guests here and there come prepared when being interviewed by people like George Noory and Sean Manatee - they pause when they are interrupted, ignore the dumb, out of place question, then just on with what they were saying. 

Neither Sean nor George even seem to notice.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2834 on: July 13, 2021, 10:24:54 AM »
A few guests here and there come prepared when being interviewed by people like George Noory and Sean Manatee - they pause when they are interrupted, ignore the dumb, out of place question, then just on with what they were saying. 

Neither Sean nor George even seem to notice.
Then there’s this guy.

https://www.stevequayle.com/

Even Snorge just lets him roll.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎