Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838627 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2940 on: July 27, 2021, 05:34:17 PM »
I bet Sly's bodyguards dragged Noory away before he got to that point...  8)
Heh, heh... let’s hope so.   :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2941 on: July 27, 2021, 05:36:48 PM »
Tonight Noory has Doc Wallet on again for his monthly spot to sell his overpriced supplements.
Noory is a spokesman for them so he must get a cut of the profit everytime he has him on for a 2 hour infomercial...  >:(

Lately Noory has also been promoting some kind of product for declining memory and he says he is taking it himself!  Good to see he realizes he has a problem in that area?  8)

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2942 on: July 27, 2021, 10:57:43 PM »
Skin tags are not "wiggly little things." Noory is crazy.

I looked up Bruce Lipton on Wikipedia. He is not held in high esteem in the scientific community. The word "crank" was used.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2943 on: July 28, 2021, 12:13:37 AM »
Skin tags are not "wiggly little things." Noory is crazy.

I looked up Bruce Lipton on Wikipedia. He is not held in high esteem in the scientific community. The word "crank" was used.

Is he held in high esteem in the crank community?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2944 on: July 28, 2021, 04:17:17 AM »
Is he held in high esteem in the crank community?

Was he on the A-List in the crank community?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2945 on: July 28, 2021, 04:39:13 AM »
Tonight Noory has Doc Wallet on again for his monthly spot to sell his overpriced supplements.
Noory is a spokesman for them so he must get a cut of the profit everytime he has him on for a 2 hour infomercial...  >:(

Lately Noory has also been promoting some kind of product for declining memory and he says he is taking it himself!  Good to see he realizes he has a problem in that area?  8)
Shouldn’t Snorge be announcing at the start of every Doc Wallet show that he’s taking a cut from Doc Wallet for promoting his junk?  I guess that would be too above board for Jorch.  Apparently, Ms. Julie is down with it, especially since she doesn’t seem to mind C2C being an infomercial without any notice.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2946 on: July 28, 2021, 05:04:30 AM »
Shouldn’t Snorge be announcing at the start of every Doc Wallet show that he’s taking a cut from Doc Wallet for promoting his junk?  I guess that would be too above board for Jorch.  Apparently, Ms. Julie is down with it, especially since she doesn’t seem to mind C2C being an infomercial without any notice.

I've had the same thought relative to Knapp having guests with whom he has/had financial interests in.  Just this past weekend he had a guest who was putting on a conference at which Knapp was appearing.  He also had Elizondo on a number of times promoting his TV series on which Knapp appeared.

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2947 on: July 28, 2021, 05:18:52 PM »

I was wondering the same thing. Other radio stations here run a disclaimer. They don't use the word " infomercial" but thats what they mean.

Don't know if I will stay awake late enough for the second guest, Erika Buenaflor, tonight. George probably looked at the picture on the website and thought she was hot, which she is. But I remember George went through a stage of having a lot of people peddling supposed American Indian healing and spiritual practices and it turned out some were frauds, co-opting or making things up, and they'd been called out more than once by others. Some had had legal trouble. I won't smear this woman  before listening  but some of the stuff on her website looks suspicious.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2948 on: July 28, 2021, 07:22:06 PM »
Don't know if I will stay awake late enough for the second guest, Erika Buenaflor, tonight. George probably looked at the picture on the website and thought she was hot, which she is. But I remember George went through a stage of having a lot of people peddling supposed American Indian healing and spiritual practices and it turned out some were frauds, co-opting or making things up, and they'd been called out more than once by others. Some had had legal trouble. I won't smear this woman  before listening  but some of the stuff on her website looks suspicious.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #2949 on: July 28, 2021, 07:31:16 PM »
C2Cam is turning to a infomercial then a real paranormal talk show. Am I wrong?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2950 on: July 28, 2021, 07:41:04 PM »
C2Cam is turning to a infomercial then a real paranormal talk show. Am I wrong?
That already happened years ago when Noory took over!  :P

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2951 on: July 28, 2021, 08:36:00 PM »
That already happened years ago when Noory took over!  :P

He gets it!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2952 on: July 28, 2021, 10:42:45 PM »

I can't wait to get that Everett Washington live show cancelled again

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2953 on: July 29, 2021, 12:18:34 AM »
His 3rd hour opened with a woman who quit her law practice to work on animal healing books...

Let's just say George didn't do his homework and his poor questions left the guest confused. Then, he asked a question and she tried to reframe it and he told her something like "not yet." The very next question was that particular thing. I probably won't do it, but I should call Julie's office and tell her how bad George Noory Sucks.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2954 on: July 29, 2021, 12:43:36 AM »
Noory dumped his guest after only one 30min segment!
Suddenly a non scheduled guest appeared instead with no explanation!