Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838470 times)

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2955 on: July 29, 2021, 02:52:14 AM »
That is a helluva a lot of Mary Kay makeup.

I downloaded a copy just so I could digitally shred it.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2956 on: July 29, 2021, 05:23:11 AM »
His 3rd hour opened with a woman who quit her law practice to work on animal healing books...

Let's just say George didn't do his homework and his poor questions left the guest confused. Then, he asked a question and she tried to reframe it and he told her something like "not yet." The very next question was that particular thing. I probably won't do it, but I should call Julie's office and tell her how bad George Noory Sucks.

I heard part of that.  Noory's question was vague.  "How do animals heal?"  It threw the guest for a loop and she wanted more context.  She was probably thinking "Heal themselves from injury?" or "Heal you emotionally?"  That's when Noory turned into a dick.  He may have been already irritated when he mispronounced something and he asked the guest if he said it right.  Her response was "Not even close!"   ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2957 on: July 29, 2021, 06:37:54 AM »
Oh yeah, he really did butcher that. It really showed him as not giving a shit. All of that stuff is also handled by producer, creating pronunciation keys or whatever. I hope the old ladies with blue hair catch on to that shit.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2958 on: July 29, 2021, 08:35:31 AM »
Noory dumped his guest after only one 30min segment!
Suddenly a non scheduled guest appeared instead with no explanation!
Ha!  Typical Snorge Joory.  No soup for her!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2959 on: July 29, 2021, 09:06:28 AM »
This is how the C2C website describes last night’s Snorge-dumping.  ::)

“Former attorney Erika Buenaflor appeared briefly in the third hour to share her experiences as a scholar of Mesoamerican shamanism.”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-07-28-show/

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2960 on: July 29, 2021, 09:34:59 AM »
This is how the C2C website describes last night’s Snorge-dumping.  ::)

“Former attorney Erika Buenaflor appeared briefly in the third hour to share her experiences as a scholar of Mesoamerican shamanism.”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-07-28-show/

I'm trying to remember, was it her name or the "Mesoamerican" that he couldn't pronounce?

I had to stop a project early today, maybe, just maybe, I'll write one of those bullet point complaint letters to PremSuck.

I just remembered, they replay the last 2 hours of the show starting at 8:00 p.m. Pacific on 600 KOGO in San Diego.
Eh, nevermind...

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2961 on: July 29, 2021, 09:52:59 AM »
I was wondering the same thing. Other radio stations here run a disclaimer. They don't use the word " infomercial" but that's what they mean.
They have to say who's paying for time, or if compensation was received for an appearance.  If someone on the air is a partner in the enterprise, I don't think they have to announce that.  That's supposed to have been the loophole Dick Clark used, i.e. being a DJ who had investments in the record companies.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2962 on: July 29, 2021, 09:58:09 AM »
I heard part of that.  Noory's question was vague.  "How do animals heal?"  It threw the guest for a loop and she wanted more context.  She was probably thinking "Heal themselves from injury?" or "Heal you emotionally?"  That's when Noory turned into a dick.
Should it have been clear from the context?  That is, could she have been the dick?

Usually I would think not, considering the guest wants to talk about their "thing", and considering how little attention Noory seems to pay, but I want to be fair here.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2963 on: July 29, 2021, 10:04:29 AM »
Should it have been clear from the context?  That is, could she have been the dick?

Usually I would think not, considering the guest wants to talk about their "thing", and considering how little attention Noory seems to pay, but I want to be fair here.

I tried to consider that. He started the whole thing wrong and he continued the whole thing wrong. She, obviously, was smart enough to become a lawyer. I think that the host who gets it didn't get it. He made no effort to get it and wasn't prepared. Talking points, when given are in order for a reason. And, instead of ABC, Noory was C4A. She tried to get him on track and he all went bitch mode.  Has he been going to the Wade/miller/Senda School of podcasting?

He's the professional radio guy. By the 4th or 5th question, he had already worn his respectability factor out and at that point, she made it a two-level answer frequently. She would say "yes" take a breath and then fully flesh out the answer. Maybe George knows that his core audience isn't smart enough. I'll give him that possibility. Otherwise, it's all on him
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2964 on: July 29, 2021, 01:18:46 PM »
I tried to consider that. He started the whole thing wrong and he continued the whole thing wrong. She, obviously, was smart enough to become a lawyer. I think that the host who gets it didn't get it. He made no effort to get it and wasn't prepared. Talking points, when given are in order for a reason. And, instead of ABC, Noory was C4A. She tried to get him on track and he all went bitch mode.  Has he been going to the Wade/miller/Senda School of podcasting?

He's the professional radio guy. By the 4th or 5th question, he had already worn his respectability factor out and at that point, she made it a two-level answer frequently. She would say "yes" take a breath and then fully flesh out the answer. Maybe George knows that his core audience isn't smart enough. I'll give him that possibility. Otherwise, it's all on him

^^^^^^
All of this.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2965 on: July 29, 2021, 01:41:06 PM »
Thank you.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2966 on: July 29, 2021, 04:43:19 PM »
"Former attorney Erika Buenaflor appeared briefly in the third hour to share her experiences as a scholar of Mesoamerican shamanism"

The c2cam website updated the summary of last night's show with Noory and now the second guest is reduced to a small footnote at the end, since Noory after the first segment with her quickly dumped her and came back from the break with a substitute guest...

Noory must have some alternate regular guests on call in case he decides to dump a new guest at the last minute! Imagine if they called up somebody after midnite and wanted them to come on live right away without prior notice?  :o

Last night though demonstrated how scripted Noory's "interviews" are - apparently all his basic questions are listed and given to the guest in advance.
No wonder Noory never has a spontaneous interview like Art Bell did - Art just let the conversation flow naturally and not with any planned questions.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2967 on: July 29, 2021, 04:44:22 PM »
An emergency guest other than Farnsworth?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2968 on: July 29, 2021, 04:48:21 PM »
"Former attorney Erika Buenaflor appeared briefly in the third hour to share her experiences as a scholar of Mesoamerican shamanism"

The c2cam website updated the summary of last night's show with Noory and now the second guest is reduced to a small footnote at the end, since Noory after the first segment with her quickly dumped her and came back from the break with a substitute guest...

Noory must have some alternate regular guests on call in case he decides to dump a new guest at the last minute! Imagine if they called up somebody after midnite and wanted them to come on live right away without prior notice?  :o

Last night though demonstrated how scripted Noory's "interviews" are - apparently all his basic questions are listed and given to the guest in advance.
No wonder Noory never has a spontaneous interview like Art Bell did - Art just let the conversation flow naturally and not with any planned questions.
Could it be Jorch Snoory sucks?

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2969 on: July 29, 2021, 09:42:12 PM »

lol what a sad carousel of grifters, fraud artists and nutjobs make up the paranormal world - i've heard Holly Hollis, Dr. Sky, Nick Pope etc all on Clyde Lewis, Frank Morano recently. then there's the podcasts and youtube channels.

Nick Pope with his dubious 'worked for the British Ministry of Defense' and refined British accent is just another ridiculous 'researcher' making money off low IQ sci-fi nerds.
Noory of course did the same interview and questions he's done before with the same guest. Premiere should just run old Noory interviews and do open phones with a min wage worker working a Noory soundboard - save $500,000 or whatever Noory's salary is. Nobody would notice.