Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838226 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3000 on: July 31, 2021, 08:49:56 AM »
I find it hard to believe it hasn’t been sold out long ago just for the opportunity to here Snorge Joory live!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That's the stuffed Norry, taxidermists are absolutely amazing in Washington. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3001 on: July 31, 2021, 09:21:40 AM »
That's the stuffed Norry, taxidermists are absolutely amazing in Washington.

I feel sorry for the dudes backing him. Sure, it's a paycheck, but working for a lame, petty, asshole...

I hope they're paying the Presley estate.  Admission was charged and EP's image is the intellectual property of the estate (no matter who took the photo).
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3002 on: July 31, 2021, 09:52:26 AM »
I feel sorry for the dudes backing him. Sure, it's a paycheck, but working for a lame, petty, asshole...

I hope they're paying the Presley estate.  Admission was charged and EP's image is the intellectual property of the estate (no matter who took the photo).
Paying the Presley estate?  Jorch thinks that’s him.  Especially since one of the staff asked him how he liked “The King” up there.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #3003 on: July 31, 2021, 10:23:30 AM »
I find it hard to believe it hasn’t been sold out long ago just for the opportunity to here Snorge Joory live!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The guy playing the keyboard looks suspiciously like John B. Wells.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3004 on: July 31, 2021, 10:27:03 AM »
The guy playing the keyboard looks suspiciously like John B. Wells.
Ha!  A guy has to eat. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3005 on: July 31, 2021, 11:14:25 PM »
I never paid close enough attention...

Lee Cigar is how SHE PRONOUNCES HER OWN NAME!

Shoot me.  Miserable night.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3006 on: August 01, 2021, 04:19:09 AM »
I never paid close enough attention...

Lee Cigar is how SHE PRONOUNCES HER OWN NAME!

Shoot me.  Miserable night.
Ha!  I listened to a few minutes last night.  Yes, indeed!  Lee sounded like she’d been smoking some of Chuckles Willis’ stash.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #3007 on: August 01, 2021, 04:32:57 PM »

Noory must have some alternate regular guests on call in case he decides to dump a new guest at the last minute! Imagine if they called up somebody after midnite and wanted them to come on live right away without prior notice?  :o

Not sure why he would bother calling someone else, he can simply slip in a previous episode with one of his regular guests and no one will be able to tell the difference

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3008 on: August 01, 2021, 11:48:41 PM »

did Noory dump his first guest? he was awful, a remote viewing expert who didn't seem to know fuck all about remote viewing - Noory asked him to explain how one remote viewing technique he had mentioned worked, the answer was incomprehensible nonsense - soon the guest was gone.

emerging artist night - i heard an outrageously cornball Casio synethizer thing called 'I DIG THAT 1950'S ROCK', followed by an equally outrageously syrupy 70s soft rock Christian piece of dreck 'DIVINE DAY' -  i know the audience is old but jesus christ could we somehow make it into the 80s and 90s

i could seriously see Noory on stage doing that 'I DIG THAT 1950'S ROCK' in an Elvis costume

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3009 on: August 01, 2021, 11:54:32 PM »
did Noory dump his first guest? he was awful, a remote viewing expert who didn't seem to know fuck all about remote viewing - Noory asked him to explain how one remote viewing technique he had mentioned worked, the answer was incomprehensible nonsense - soon the guest was gone.

emerging artist night - i heard an outrageously cornball Casio synethizer thing called 'I DIG THAT 1950'S ROCK', followed by an equally outrageously syrupy 70s soft rock Christian piece of dreck 'DIVINE DAY' -  i know the audience is old but jesus christ could we somehow make it into the 80s and 90s

i could seriously see Noory on stage doing that 'I DIG THAT 1950'S ROCK' in an Elvis costume

Sounds like it might be time to remix something, get a screamer/growler of a girl to sing and submit it to ol' Snoorge Boring's shoe...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3010 on: August 02, 2021, 12:04:26 AM »
The first half was actually two guests, co-author of a new remote viewing book.
No Noory didn't dump anyone this time, just switched from one of the co-authors to the other one.
The guy guest was reportedly media-shy so his female co-author ended up taking over primarily.

But the callers in the second hour were all over the map, asking about witches, hexes, and curses which of course was beyond the subject area for the guests and Noory had to do a google search to look up what that was all about...

But its a totally different guest for the second half of the show now of course.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3011 on: August 02, 2021, 12:35:48 AM »
Early in the conversation with the remote viewer lady when she referred to Ingo Swann, Noory of course had to name-drop his aunt that he claimed was friends with Swann.
Noory referred to his aunt's book that he warned was hard to get except for high prices from scalpers now.
Noory also again told the tale of how his aunt died from getting electrocuted by a radio falling in the bathtub - somehow with her psychic and remote viewing powers she didn't see that coming? :P

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3012 on: August 02, 2021, 12:38:36 AM »
I see someone posted on the c2c facebook page about the recent guest that Noory dumped after only one half-hour segment:

Remember the disastrous interview with Erika Buenaflor last week? I emailed her about it and she responded about what happened: “the host did me a favor of ending an interview he wasn’t prepared for.”

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3013 on: August 02, 2021, 01:06:15 AM »
good for the guest, he's not prepared for any guest, he's inept, unprofessional and just plain stupid.

he fakes knowledge and intellect by peppering the interviews with many 'mhmmmmm's 'that's right's 'interesting take's as if he knows the guest's topic as well as the y do.

oh, with the remote viewier guests, he got in a brag for his own remote viewing talents - he didn't repeat the whopper that he had remote viewed the corona virus escaping the Wuhan lab, no doubt because he realized he had told a ridiculous lie and wants to just let it die. He told the guest 'When I do my remote viewing I do it to find things and make predictions.'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3014 on: August 02, 2021, 02:09:51 AM »

he can't even make interesting conversation with his friend Tommy - a few nights ago they played Sammy Davis Jr's Mr Bojangles coming out of a commercial and for the 20th time this leads Norry to wonder if entertainers from yesteryear would be popular today and he asks Tommy for his opinion to the imbecilic question 'Tom do you think Jimmy Durante and Jack Benny would be popular today?' Tommy's job is to suffer the stooge but even he has his limits and laughs 'No I don't' to which the dullard agrees 'I don't think so either.'  Another scintillating George Noory moment.