Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838184 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3315 on: August 26, 2021, 01:24:42 PM »
I caught some of the show last night and heard Noory mention the movie 'A Christmas Carol.  Why?  I didn't know, since I just tuned in.  Seconds later I hear "He's got Tiny Tim in there jumping around, doing his thing with his crutches."  Doing his thing?  I found that remark funnier than it should be.  I had no idea what the subject matter was that lead to a Christmas movie being referenced.
I think Noory brought up the reference from that movie "Are these things that will be - or could be?" regarding biblical prophecies - he often does that.  8)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #3316 on: August 27, 2021, 03:05:32 PM »
Robert F. Kennedy’s killer, Sirhan Sirhan, is recommended for parole. 

https://share.smartnews.com/Pp7ek

George might get that interview he's talked about for years.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3317 on: August 27, 2021, 03:09:31 PM »

While I disagree with George Gascon's judgment about letting gang members run wild, not prosecuting murderers because of their race, etc, I do kind of agree with this one.

There are enough things that conspiracy theorists have brought up that it should be looked at.

All happening in San Diego County, might I add.
Eh, nevermind...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #3318 on: August 27, 2021, 05:23:05 PM »

It's official, he's been granted parole, pending some further reviews and the governor's approval over the next 90 days or so.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/27/sirhan-sirhan-bobby-kennedy-assassination-parole

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3319 on: August 27, 2021, 06:29:31 PM »

Richard Syrett did a weekend c2cam show a couple weeks ago with a guest who discussed this - she believes Sirhan Sirhan is an innocent patsy, a victim of "mind control":
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-08-08-show/

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3320 on: August 27, 2021, 07:48:48 PM »
It's official, he's been granted parole, pending some further reviews and the governor's approval over the next 90 days or so.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/27/sirhan-sirhan-bobby-kennedy-assassination-parole

Keep in mind the governor will be facing the voters in 3 weeks

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3321 on: August 27, 2021, 07:49:58 PM »
It's official, he's been granted parole...

They should send him to DC

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3322 on: August 28, 2021, 05:03:11 AM »
Richard Syrett did a weekend c2cam show a couple weeks ago with a guest who discussed this - she believes Sirhan Sirhan is an innocent patsy, a victim of "mind control":
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-08-08-show/
That was the theory at the time.  Sirhan’s notebooks show what might be hypnotic suggestions.  All outlines in RFK Must Die by Robert Blair Kaiser.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3323 on: August 29, 2021, 08:56:23 AM »
For Christmas in September, I am forwarding Norry a copy of "The Art Of Talk" by Art Bell.  I understand it is an instructional book on how to talk on the airwaves. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3324 on: August 29, 2021, 09:00:36 AM »
For Christmas in September, I am forwarding Norry a copy of "The Art Of Talk" by Art Bell.  I understand it is an instructional book on how to talk on the airwaves.
Do you expect him to read it? You have to give him 3 by 5 cards and hope he reads those...

Maybe you could promise an interview with the author.

Don't forget to add a sticker to the cover, "It is not a portal."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3325 on: August 29, 2021, 10:44:16 AM »
Do you expect him to read it? You have to give him 3 by 5 cards and hope he reads those...

Maybe you could promise an interview with the author.

Don't forget to add a sticker to the cover, "It is not a portal."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Ding!  Ding.  That would be killing a bird with two stones.  First, he could interview Art Bell from the spirit realm.  That would be a ratings charting achievement.  An interview with someone who has passed, and who is the founder of the show would draw everyone in.

Secondly, he could learn the "Art of Talk" in a more sensory conducive medium for his retention.  The audience would benefit over the long run.

An interview with the dead is always an excellent suggestion, the brain dead interviewing the spiritually dead.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3326 on: August 29, 2021, 10:58:46 AM »
Ding!  Ding.  That would be killing a bird with two stones.  First, he could interview Art Bell from the spirit realm.  That would be a ratings charting achievement.  An interview with someone who has passed, and who is the founder of the show would draw everyone in.

Secondly, he could learn the "Art of Talk" in a more sensory conducive medium for his retention.  The audience would benefit over the long run.

An interview with the dead is always an excellent suggestion, the brain dead interviewing the spiritually dead.

Don't tell him Art Bell is dead! Otherwise, he might get upset over the fact that they still play his show on Saturdays and that a dead man is still better than him.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3327 on: August 30, 2021, 08:45:32 PM »
pretty exciting, the George Noory Super Spreader Extravaganza in Everett Washington is just around the corner. according to research paid for by the Noory Danheiser Group the average ticket buyer for the event has no less than 3 comorbidities.

Mr. Noory will perform a tongue in cheek rendition of 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' titled 'Covid Keeps Spraying In My Face' for which he wrote the special lyrics.

they should live stream it, i'd pay.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3328 on: August 30, 2021, 09:00:13 PM »
the Everett Theater website has Covid-19 information that eerily doubles as a description of Noory and his loyal listeners.

Trouble breathing

New confusion

Inability to wake or stay awake

Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3329 on: August 30, 2021, 09:35:38 PM »
... according to research paid for by the Noory Danheiser Group the average ticket buyer for the event has no less than 3 comorbidities...

Average performer too