Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838466 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3690 on: October 02, 2021, 10:03:27 PM »
Somewhere In Time this evening was breathtakingly good.  It was UFO with Whitley and Linda Moulton Howe on. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3691 on: October 02, 2021, 10:19:18 PM »
Tonight's guest host is Connie Willis again.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3692 on: October 02, 2021, 11:32:15 PM »
I only got a couple of Art minutes in. I do know it was October 9, 2002...

I'd rather that they play Art 7 days a week and George could be the opener on Saturday nights.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3693 on: October 03, 2021, 04:48:05 AM »
Dave returns tonight for his usual Super Suck Sunday and the Submerging Artists.  My remote viewing skills predict Dave will continue to suck.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3694 on: October 03, 2021, 04:54:12 AM »
Darn.  To think I missed Chuckles with Dave The Mystic, discussing energy and entity clearing, Karma burning, and how it all relates to Bigfoot, to keep Chuckles enthralled.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-10-02-show/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Steffon Blech

• KIDD
Noory's Firsthand Ghost Stories: He Never Fails To Be Inconsistent
« Reply #3695 on: October 03, 2021, 05:39:32 AM »
Yes, Noory's firsthand ghost stories. A few years back, he cited seeing Tom's brother's ghost in their studio, just hanging around. Then a few months after that, a caller asked Noory if he ever saw a ghost. No, he replied, except for an apparition of a pack of ghost rodents crossing a road in Missouri one night. He didn't cite the ghost fireman bit then. It must have slipped his mind, huh? :-*
"A Blech In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush"

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3696 on: October 03, 2021, 08:07:46 AM »

Unfortunately.  :(

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Noory's Firsthand Ghost Stories: He Never Fails To Be Inconsistent
« Reply #3697 on: October 03, 2021, 08:23:12 AM »
Yes, Noory's firsthand ghost stories. A few years back, he cited seeing Tom's brother's ghost in their studio, just hanging around. Then a few months after that, a caller asked Noory if he ever saw a ghost. No, he replied, except for an apparition of a pack of ghost rodents crossing a road in Missouri one night. He didn't cite the ghost fireman bit then. It must have slipped his mind, huh? :-*

In his defense, those 3x5 cards in the "⭐I'm interesting⭐" box he borrowed from Heather Wade are hard to keep sorted! After all, she used the Klingon alphabet in organizing them by subject.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3698 on: October 03, 2021, 08:23:39 AM »
I did try to listen to the second half of last night's show but I just can't stand her so it didn't last long.  The incessant giggling and going off track to talk about something she's encountered (which seems to be all the time). Maybe the Bigfoots and the occupants of the UFO's that stalk her should just join her 'virtual bar?'  ;D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3699 on: October 03, 2021, 08:24:26 AM »
No, he replied, except for an apparition of a pack of ghost rodents crossing a road in Missouri one night.

Ghost rodents? WTF?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3700 on: October 03, 2021, 09:40:23 AM »
Ghost rodents? WTF?

Yeah, didn't it used to be ''shadow rodents''?

He's such an obvious liar, trying to seem relevant but with zero effort and zero life experiences.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3701 on: October 03, 2021, 09:51:03 AM »

I recall him referring to "shadow rodents."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3702 on: October 03, 2021, 10:04:40 AM »

He's such an obvious liar, trying to seem relevant but with zero effort and zero life experiences.
Ha!  Yes, shadow rodents.  ::) This was after Bell was talking about shadow people and was just another stupid attempt by Dave to keep up with Art.

Remember how much Snorge professed to love cats, when he first showed up on C2C?  Then, Ralston Purina dog food showed up as a C2C sponsor and, all of the sudden, Snorge has a Ralston-loving dog in St. Louis.   ::)  Nothing from Jorch about cats. 

Dave Norway is just a shameless huckster.  It’s who he is.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3703 on: October 03, 2021, 12:02:00 PM »

taking people's hard earned money and giving them a live event nobody put the slightest effort into making halfway entertaining. Look at that video, it's a shambles of low cost amateurism. high school musicals offer more professionalism. but Noory and Danheiser aren't embarrassed at all, they'll tell you how good a time everybody had and begin promoting their next little carnival.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3704 on: October 03, 2021, 01:30:59 PM »
Ha!  Yes, shadow rodents.  ::) This was after Bell was talking about shadow people and was just another stupid attempt by Dave to keep up with Art.

Remember how much Snorge professed to love cats, when he first showed up on C2C?  Then, Ralston Purina dog food showed up as a C2C sponsor and, all of the sudden, Snorge has a Ralston-loving dog in St. Louis.   ::)  Nothing from Jorch about cats. 

Dave Norway is just a shameless huckster.  It’s who he is.
In fact just a few nights ago with an animal communicator guest, Noory on the air told a story that he has only had experience with ONE cat in his whole life!
Noory said back in St Louis years ago the station was doing a promotion with Purina and they brought in a kitten for a commercial and then the staff didn't know what to do with the kitten after that. So Noory volunteered to take it home for his kids and was amazed what the kitten could do!