Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838485 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3885 on: October 15, 2021, 07:53:45 AM »
Strangely, though, Snorge does do it, at least some of the time, for Super Suck Sunday with the Submerging Artists.  I guess he really wants listeners to know why their ears are bleeding more than usual.

I love it when their wonderful production will play an intro to a song for 35 seconds and 5 seconds of lyrics. No hook! I have heard that a few times with the submerging artists. I would demand a refund!

Of course, if I were to submit something, I would certainly send them a radio edit of my best track so that there were no useless bits. ALL HOOK!
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3886 on: October 15, 2021, 08:03:19 AM »
I love it when their wonderful production will play an intro to a song for 35 seconds and 5 seconds of lyrics. No hook! I have heard that a few times with the submerging artists. I would demand a refund!

Of course, if I were to submit something, I would certainly send them a radio edit of my best track so that there were no useless bits. ALL HOOK!
Exactly.  I’m amazed - well maybe not really - at the poor edits these folks send in.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3887 on: October 15, 2021, 12:06:37 PM »
Exactly.  I’m amazed - well maybe not really - at the poor edits these folks send in.

...but, but, but... Pink Floyd did it!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3888 on: October 18, 2021, 10:13:02 PM »
Say-tawn-ick

The man cannot read and he is certainly not smart enough to figure out how to pronounce "satanic."
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3889 on: October 19, 2021, 12:20:06 AM »
so he starts the week with two woo peddlers. can't listen to that bullshit.

First Half: Media and music industry professional, Jane Asher, has worked at major radio stations in San Diego and Santa Barbara. She'll talk about her passion: delving into death, dying, grief, beliefs, the afterlife, and cultural traditions surrounding the journey we all must ultimately make.

Second Half: Prof. Robert Davis discusses new theories and evidence on the nature of consciousness, which question the materialist mindset of today’s scientific paradigm. According to Davis, science, consciousness, and spirituality should be integrated into a new overarching science that incorporates scientific principles with the subjective experience.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3890 on: October 19, 2021, 04:07:09 AM »
so he starts the week with two woo peddlers. can't listen to that bullshit.

First Half: Media and music industry professional, Jane Asher, has worked at major radio stations in San Diego and Santa Barbara. She'll talk about her passion: delving into death, dying, grief, beliefs, the afterlife, and cultural traditions surrounding the journey we all must ultimately make.

Second Half: Prof. Robert Davis discusses new theories and evidence on the nature of consciousness, which question the materialist mindset of today’s scientific paradigm. According to Davis, science, consciousness, and spirituality should be integrated into a new overarching science that incorporates scientific principles with the subjective experience.

It only gets better tonight. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3891 on: October 19, 2021, 04:52:11 AM »
To me, the only show worth listening to this week is on Friday when Ian Punnett's topic is the Salem witch trials.  Whenever I look at the weekly schedule it is just loaded with more and more suckage.

At least when I see Doc Wallett is scheduled it's a reminder that I'll probably need to buy more eggs.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3892 on: October 19, 2021, 05:01:04 AM »
Increase Mather is one of my favorite names.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3893 on: October 19, 2021, 05:04:19 AM »
To me, the only show worth listening to this week is on Friday when Ian Punnett's topic is the Salem witch trials.  Whenever I look at the weekly schedule it is just loaded with more and more suckage.

At least when I see Doc Wallett is scheduled it's a reminder that I'll probably need to buy more eggs.
Ha!  Let’s see... checking grocery list... Doc Wallet’s on... oh, yeah, add 30 dozen eggs to grocery list. :)

My thoughts, too, Shay.  I hope Punnett is on Saturday, too, but I expect it’ll either be Lee Cigar or lame brain Chuckles Willis, with some guest talking about how Bigfoot would definitely sign up for “Connie After Dark,” if they had any money.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3894 on: October 19, 2021, 08:07:52 AM »
Say-tawn-ick

The man cannot read and he is certainly not smart enough to figure out how to pronounce "satanic."

I wonder how many IQ points Tommee has lost hanging around George 16 hours a day for 20 years

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3895 on: October 19, 2021, 08:34:52 AM »
I wonder how many IQ points Tommee has lost hanging around George 16 hours a day for 20 years
If it where as many pounds as he’s gained, he’s well into negative territory.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3896 on: October 19, 2021, 09:07:55 AM »
I wonder how many IQ points Tommee has lost hanging around doing the gay-sex thing George 16 hours a day for 20 years
It had to be said.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3897 on: October 21, 2021, 11:34:02 PM »
The guest just told sNorway he wanted to tell a quick joke and he proceeded to joke about . . .
                                                 constipation

I love it.  sNorway probably pooped his pants in disgust, ha ha ha.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3898 on: October 21, 2021, 11:42:15 PM »
hahaha #CancelGeorgeNoory 

The second guest tonight is another medium. John has a resonant deep voice with a Southern drawl. Snorge opened with the usual Snorge questions 'How did this begin with you John?' John it turns out like most mediums was a child prodigy, he was only 6 years old when he encountered his first ghost, in the middle of the night while his parents slept. John described it 'My first encounter was with an old black ghost.' Of course he was black, you're a redneck John. Young John heard or felt something, he walked into the hallway and there it was, an old black man with white hair and white mustache. 'I screamed, I screamed bloody murder. There was this old black man in a red plaid shirt. I figured he had broken into our house.' Of course he was a criminal, he was black!

Noory likes racist ghost stories, he should have a night where people call in with racist paranormal experiences.
Yes, deep voice.  The show could do more to support the diversity in our population.  I find sNorway's Newsmaxx article "Sports Are Good for America" or something to have some racist parts and it bothers me a lot. 

You know though, even if the intruder had been a beautiful lady, Young John probably still would have been wary though.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3899 on: October 21, 2021, 11:45:35 PM »
George Knapp is a guest tonight. Mr. Gullible has written a book about Skinwalker Ranch and that secret government office Harry Reid created to investigate UFOs. Skinwalker Ranch is another textbook case of mass delusion and charlatanism, people want to believe that property is haunted so they create in their minds all kinds of phenomena they ascribe to demons/aliens. His co-author just called Skinwalker 'a paranormal Disneyland' - exactly, fantasy, no doubt people looking to turn it into a money making tourist trap.
I'd like to catch this on Insiders.  I lost my job the night before and was too upset or sensitive to listen, darn it.