Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838597 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3900 on: October 21, 2021, 11:48:51 PM »
As we all well know from past Norway endorsements, Jorch is an exercise fanatic so I’m sure diet is an important part.  What are the odds he’s still doing P90X?  What are the odds he EVER did P90X?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

10 minutes.  That's what he said his routine is.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3901 on: October 21, 2021, 11:49:28 PM »
I'd place my bet on 'he NEVER did P90X.'  That pic always looked photoshopped to me.  It would be funny to see Noory make the audience do jumping jacks before his "performance."
I think the lean arms and fish belly white upper arms are probably not photoshopped though.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3902 on: October 21, 2021, 11:50:56 PM »
Noory is feeling very uneasy tonight since his guest and some callers have all been mentioning Richard Hoagland!
Of course the annoying regular callers like Mike the Millennial and old Barry called in too.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3903 on: October 21, 2021, 11:52:39 PM »
If only he did that much show prep...

Noory is feeling very uneasy tonight since his guest and some callers have all been mentioning Richard Hoagland!
Of course the annoying regular callers like Mike the Millennial and old Barry called in too.

Hahahahaha! RCH is twice, no three times more entertaining.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3904 on: October 21, 2021, 11:54:58 PM »
George should put Tommee on a strict heavily monitored diet, then after he loses the weight put out some bogus Coast To Coast AM Weight Loss book.  Featuring before and after Tommee photos and testimonial.
When a person is overweight in such a way and time, it's usually a hormone disruption.  I don't know why doctors aren't more aggressive about balancing hormones, especially in women with beards, but they aren't.  People with uncontrolled high blood pressure would not qualify for female hormones, not sure about men.  People on pills have to find remedies that are compatible and won't interact, which is a challenge.

Tommy could take 2 tsp. of food grade diatomaceous earth each afternoon in a large glass of water (of course).  It keeps blood sugar from going down too far, which keeps hunger at bay.  And it has curative overall effects.  The thing is, it's a super fine powder so when being scooped, it can aggravate asthma.  It's sold on the Internet and worked for me, on the days I remembered to take it.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3905 on: October 21, 2021, 11:56:00 PM »
If only he did that much show prep...
I know, that's so funny that he reads from a teleprompter.  I was totally disillusioned when I found out.  I thought he read gobs of notes every day before the show and even called the guest, established rapport, etc...  But, nope.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3906 on: October 22, 2021, 12:01:20 AM »
well that was a classic Noory moment of awkwardness.

His guest is somebody named Jason Martell another delusional ancient alien 'researcher' spouting ridiculous pseudo-science. At least Hoagland understands some basic physics. Barry from North Carolina who's ready to die told the guest he majored in chemistry, astronomy, physics, biology in college - then asked the guest a 3rd grade level question 'Why is earth's axis tilted on a 21 degree angle?' The pseudo-scientist admitted he didn't know and quickly moved on to other stuff, i'm sure most of it scientifically wrong.

So as usual Noory runs out of questions and produces a non-sequitur 'Jason how about Shatner going into space, what do you think about that?'

The guest gets very excited in an Arnold Horshack way 'OH OH I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED GEORGE I HAVE A JOKE!!!' Noory tells him to go ahead.
The guest doesn't really have a joke, he proceeds to recount somebody at a celebrity roast of Shatner doing an over the top Captain Kirk impersonation talking directly to Shatner 'Do ....... you ..... know any......body..... who speaks ...... in short ... grunts .... like ..... he ... needs .... to take ...... a big ........ CRAP?'

Dead silence. Noory who was clearly not happy with such a crass 'joke' paused a beat and in a very deadpan monotone said 'Thanks for that Jason'

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3907 on: October 22, 2021, 12:04:40 AM »

Brushing the morning lint out of his wig?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3908 on: October 22, 2021, 12:23:38 AM »
Noory sounds so enthusiastic now talking about his hero Elvis!
Noory said he did research today by watching an old clip of Elvis on the Ed Sullivan tv show...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #3909 on: October 22, 2021, 12:32:52 AM »
Elvis murdered?  That's the first time I heard that.  The guest figured it out by talking with the guy who 'dissected' Elvis.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3910 on: October 22, 2021, 12:33:48 AM »
I think it was last night, he went on and on with the guest about Detroit media personalities and stations. It was so fucking stupid and boring. sNoory earned his nickname.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3911 on: October 22, 2021, 01:00:04 AM »
lol this guest has no credentials whatsoever as a journalist and investigator but he alone has solved the deaths of many celebritites. Noory is just lapping his butthole commending him on his courage and the fantastic detective work. The man couldn't get a publisher to print his books, he self publishes.

Noory very seriously asks the guest 'Steve have you won a Pulitzer for your work?' lolololololol you can't make this shit up, he asked a complete nobody who self publishes if he has won the most prestigious award in journalism. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3912 on: October 22, 2021, 01:42:03 AM »
I never knew any connection between Diana and stopping arms dealers.  I had previously thought her husband had her killed so he could easily re-marry.  But now I'm re-thinking it.

I'd never heard of any president being sickened at mealtimes until he got away from the White House, and I couldn't hear which one it was?

Why would anyone murder Elvis?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3913 on: October 22, 2021, 02:00:53 AM »
I never knew any connection between Diana and stopping arms dealers.  I had previously thought her husband had her killed so he could easily re-marry.  But now I'm re-thinking it.

I'd never heard of any president being sickened at mealtimes until he got away from the White House, and I couldn't hear which one it was?

Why would anyone murder Elvis?

Revenge.  He killed his career.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3914 on: October 22, 2021, 03:54:51 AM »
Revenge.  He killed his career.
Oh, like Elvis was their cash cow and once he quit, they lacked income for producing him?  Kind of like Britney Spears threatened to do recently?