Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838548 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4005 on: October 30, 2021, 01:53:16 PM »
Last night Noory told Tommy about some ugly doll/puppet he found in his pile of junk he pulls out for Halloween.
I think there was an old photo of Noory made up for Halloween posing with that thing posted a few years back...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4006 on: October 30, 2021, 02:05:09 PM »
That has to be the creepiest thing I’ve stumbled upon in a long while.  They almost look like usual old time photos, the way they’re posed.  Even still, something looks off.  The eyes.  That vacant stare that says “nobody’s home.” :o

Some turmeric will make those eyes pop to life and flush the VACANCY right outta there.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4007 on: October 30, 2021, 02:24:50 PM »
Last night Noory told Tommy about some ugly doll/puppet he found in his pile of junk he pulls out for Halloween.
I think there was an old photo of Noory made up for Halloween posing with that thing posted a few years back...
Yep, I believe this is the “It’s Alive” baby that noory was dragging around when he’d put on that awful Morgus mask.  Uh, no insult intended. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4008 on: October 30, 2021, 02:27:21 PM »
Some turmeric will make those eyes pop to life and flush the VACANCY right outta there.
Those dead kid photos still have me creeped out.  :o

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4009 on: October 30, 2021, 02:36:10 PM »

Sadly, instead of the investment of a photo while alive, they wait.

Death was a lot more common back then with childhood morbidity and shorter life spans maybe it wasn't perceived as morbid...  Or some enterprising photographer capitalizing on someone's grief was being an asshole and it caught on like stupidity in TikTok videos...
Eh, nevermind...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4010 on: October 30, 2021, 03:35:26 PM »

We are, basically, monkeys with cameras.

(We can also split the atom and modify our DNA.)

Cam wants a banana, a nuclear reactor, and a CRISPR kit.

:D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4011 on: October 30, 2021, 04:16:48 PM »
We are, basically, monkeys with cameras.

(We can also split the atom and modify our DNA.)

Cam wants a banana, a nuclear reactor, and a CRISPR kit.

:D
The eyes.  It’s all about the eyes.  :o Happy Halloween, I think.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4012 on: October 30, 2021, 04:32:29 PM »
Yep, I believe this is the “It’s Alive” baby that noory was dragging around when he’d put on that awful Morgus mask.  Uh, no insult intended. ;)

Yes - Noory mentioned the movie "Its Alive" when he brought this up last night talking to Tommy!
So apparently Noory still has that thing stored somewhere with all his junk...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4013 on: October 30, 2021, 06:58:37 PM »
Kim Kommando must be a PremSuck show.

Comparing her to Leo "Lefty" Laporte is analogous to comparing Dave sNoory to Art Bell.

PS. She is a fucking shill, just like sNoory.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4014 on: October 30, 2021, 07:08:30 PM »

Stop looking man!  It's making me inclined to look as well and I don't wanna.   ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4015 on: October 30, 2021, 07:16:52 PM »
Stop looking man!  It's making me inclined to look as well and I don't wanna.   ;D
Heh, heh... “Peekaboo! Ack!”  :o :o :o
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4016 on: October 30, 2021, 07:19:18 PM »
Yes - Noory mentioned the movie "Its Alive" when he brought this up last night talking to Tommy!
So apparently Noory still has that thing stored somewhere with all his junk...

Maybe that is one of Norry's  collection of Mean Baby Corpses.  "Georgie, it is time to play!"

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4017 on: October 31, 2021, 12:20:25 AM »
I'm listening to Richard C. Hoagland and by god he's done it, he's completely lost his mind. Even his guest, another old weirdo like him was left speechless.

Hoagie lives in the Land of Enchantment in the home I'm sure his late beloved partner Robin paid for and left to him. He says he doesn't live alone, he has house guests - mice, many mice. Richard began noticing something weird, in the room where he stores his equipment - the pyramids and other laugh worthy items a pretend scientist would have including the Accutron watch he and Robin traveled the world visiting sacred landmarks to take measurements that prove his ridiculous physics 'model' is real. He found dust mounds, paper, etc arranged around these instruments and objects and what do you know, they were arranged exactly in accordance with the geometry of his hyperdimensional model of reality. lol he believes the mice are doing it, they are communicating with a higher intelligence.  Wait, it gets wackier.

Richard then revealed that he loves candy corn, the Halloween treats most people think are disgusting, but to his chagrin they are only in stores during the Halloween season. A friend of his obviously more internet savvy than him went on Amazon and of course they're available from lots of sellers and bought Richard C. some bags of his favorite candy. Richard put the candy corn in a glass dish on a coffee table in what he described as 'the library'. He said he had left a plastic wrapper of some kind on a shelf or somewhere and incredibly that plastic wrapper began to be filled with candy corn. The higher intelligence communicating mice were moving the candy corn.

He continued on, when gazing upon this dish of candy corn upon the coffee table in the library one of the mice appeared at one end of the table. Then it did the most astonishing thing, the tiny mouse leaped into the air, 3 feet high according to Richard, and did a cartwheel over the candy dish right to the other end of the coffee table. He believes that Robin is communicating to him through the mice and it was she who gave his friend the idea to buy candy corn in July for him.

Anyway, he took a break after this and when he came back I think even he was unsettled by what he had just spent 15 minutes telling, there was awkward silence then Richard asked his guest 'What do you think?' and laughed because he knew how batshit crazy the story was, the guest not wanting to even address the nonsense nor hurt Richard's feelings said 'I don't think anything, I think it speaks for itself.' Then a frustrated Richard C. bemoaned his plight 'I'm telling you the truth but I don't have a damn way of proving it!' Poor Hoagie. uh ........ you can buy home surveillance cameras these days very cheaply and very easy to install, so getting video evidence of mice arranging miniature Stonehenges is easy. It's what I have said about Peter Davenport for years and his UFO sighting reports, 95% of people have a cellphone with a camera you can pull out of your pocket at a moment's notice -  if you don't have video it's safe to assume you're making up stories.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4018 on: October 31, 2021, 12:49:09 AM »
... you can buy home surveillance cameras these days very cheaply and very easy to install, so getting video evidence of mice arranging miniature Stonehenges is easy....

Wasn't Art talking to mice near the end?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4019 on: October 31, 2021, 01:20:43 AM »
Wasn't Art talking to mice near the end?
...but I hear he wasn't talking to Heather.
Eh, nevermind...